youtube.com/watch?v=OJpfhuYby2E
youtu.be/XVOm9uY03fs?t=120
youtube.com/watch?v=P3UxTNjfLCw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QTiYJCbMIh4
youtube.com/watch?v=tG-ebvzObag
youtu.be/xe-22iieZ28
youtube.com/watch?v=n7tx03hKH_Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This album was scary to listen to the first time for me too. I play it as loud as my stereo system will allow every Halloween night. Dank shit. I still prefer Monoliths & Dimensions tho.

My first listen was with headphones in the dark, my hands were shaking by the end. It still manages to scare me

faggot

Pic related is also essential.

I feel deeply sorry for people like you who are incapable of feeling genuine emotion because of music, so they miss the entire point.

this album legitimately makes me a little uncomfortable. it just makes me fear that i'll slip back into that awful place of desperately wanting but not wanting to end my life. it's a very specific feeling i get.

xasthur is another bm artist who gives a scarily realistic insight into depression, anxiety, hardship etc.

lmao faggot

What is this album?

some sunn o))) shit album idk

This song fucks me up at times, you don't realise it's getting to you until it's too late, I wish more metal bands incorperate minimalism into their music.

Sunn o))) - black one

youtube.com/watch?v=OJpfhuYby2E

t. pussies
Anyway, for me, it's *that album*

youtu.be/XVOm9uY03fs?t=120

Nurse with Wound

youtube.com/watch?v=P3UxTNjfLCw

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QTiYJCbMIh4

youtube.com/watch?v=tG-ebvzObag

That album could be brought up in the most cringeworthy or unintentionally hilarious but frightening is not an accurate descriptor

I feel like people who are frightened by music don't necessarily like music and are just filthy casuals who want to get spooked

Shut the fuck up.

this

gyroscope scared the shit outta me when I first heard it

A person that likes music can't be startled by it?

if you think this album is scary, you're a bitch boy soy fiend

Worse dubs of the year.

That is exceptionally good but not scary. MoRT is more likely to get inside one's head.

This tbqh

Really like things that sound the same way having a panic attack feels. The last track on this one is a good example youtu.be/xe-22iieZ28

salad fingers meme died years ago. fuck off faggot

You have to want to get spooked you numbfucks. This isn't a test of courage, everybody knows it's really fucking hard to make just music on it's own seem scary. It won't work if you don't try to get into it, so don't think there is any sort of achievement in you not getting scared by music.

youtube.com/watch?v=n7tx03hKH_Y
Never even posted the fucking link.

I listened to this once while walking home alone in the dark and had a weird mental episode where I had some depressive existential crisis, and I was scared to listen to it again for years. I actually haven't listened to it since, and it was like 8 years ago.

great record tho

Not particularly scary but definitely has an eerie tone to it. It's my favorite DCD album.