How did they do it?

How did they do it?

data from argentina is fake.
we crave big british cock

Come here and sit on my lap, sweetheart.

constantly under threat of genocide so they bred a lot and moved away

>Gets fucked in the ass by yellow cock instead

>argentina
>mexico
what the fuck?

>bragging about getting massacred by nips
9D cuckoldry

argentina=fake data
we love british bulls

But I mean, 6 million in Ireland and a 75 million diaspora!? Those are some incredible numbers right there.

By being white but having a shit country

The irish are the niggers of Europe, the most worthless race to have ever inhabited that continent.

So useless, so dumb that most of their population died of hunger even though they are surrounded by sea and fish.

Also, incredibly UGLY! They look like leprechauns.

>t. Juan Pablo Reilly

Say what you want about the Irish but they're all super proud of their heritage. We were pretty bad to them (pic related, Irish represented as Apes) but now days every Irish descent person will tell you. Chem teacher in high school was Irish and he kept talking about how great JFK was. Whereas if you look at the other big minorities in America (German, English etc etc) they all really don't care about their heritage.

I understand that the Irish people living in England are much inferior to the native English. In Canada, it is somehow the opposite.

Irish Canadians vs. English Canadians:
>Irish Canadians are starting to become wealthier than English Canadians, especially in rural Canada where the farming industry is, in many areas, dominated by the Irish
>better at family life than the English; lower divorce rates, more children. English women are much more likely to be raised by bad fathets and are more likely to get BLACKED as well
>much better sense of humour; English Canadians usually appear to be grumpy while Irish Canadians are usually great to have a laugh with
I find it much easier to respect the Irish than the English, and I say this as someone with no heritage from either side.

When people have nothing to be proud of, they have to create some sort of fake sense of pride not to kill themselves, and that's what the Irish did. Irish Americans somehow turned the fact of being ugly potato niggers into something honorable or illustrious, which is stupid.
The Irish are: subhumans.

Not really.

>Argentina
LMAOing at your life

t. Irish

Aren't these sort of numbers self reported?
>yeah, my great great grand pappy came from Cork, pure Irish lineage

>leaf
nuff said

Singapore is a non-country

That makes no sense. I've never heard of Irish is MX outside of that meme batallion from the Mexican-American war.

"I'm 1/32nd Cherokee": the chart

Canelo Alvarez is obviously Irish.

G A E L E D

>How did they do it?- 23 posts and 2 image replies shown.

People with Irish heritage tend to be crazy about it defining them, even if they're so mixed they're only 1/64th Irish at that point they will still identify first and foremost as Irish.

something something argentinians are white

Che guevara was partly irish on the maternal side

What has Argentina ever actually done during its entire existence as a country?

Not much but more than your potato famine shithole.

people who live in glass houses:
1- you

I heard most Irish in USA ain't actually Irish, but they are English and just wanting to be unique.

>they are English and just wanting to be unique.
It looks like "muh heritage" became a thing during the 80's

>only 15 000

That's...not a lot. I mean we historically have very close ties...

They probably all went to Québec.