What do I think of it?

What do I think of it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/F4wh_mc8hRE
youtube.com/watch?v=p5SHjEdJ87g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Masterpiece

You think that it was good, but could've done without the hackneyed romance between Cooper, and the blonde cunt.

you like it, but you think Mulholland Doctor is better.

Lynch's best film.

But Mulholland Drive was a piece of pretentious shit...

you really like it a lot

you enjoy it every time you see it, the feelings it gives you, the sense of dread and anxiety in broad daylight L.A.

I think you might be right

Is he /ourguy/?

you think that suave is one suave fuck

>the sense of dread and anxiety
How does it give you dread and anxiety? After your first viewing you know nothing bad happens until the last 30 minutes.

It taught you that Pabst Blue Ribbon is the best beer ever.

/thread

Too alpha

Is he where that 'MOMMY' meme comes from?

youtu.be/F4wh_mc8hRE

So you can't rewatch any movie with any sense of mystery and excitement because you know when what is gonna happen? That's fucking sad.

>uncomfortable happy 80s setting
>weird
>tfw no mommygf
>blue velvet is such a nice song
>frank is hilarious but also menacing
>all that sex...damn... too bad their not that "good looking"
>entertaining movie feels like a 40s noir
>ebert was wrong!
>le superior filmbuff feels
With all that said, you still enjoyed the coffee commercial better:
youtube.com/watch?v=p5SHjEdJ87g

No, but my point is nothing does happen until the last 30 minutes - which you know after watching it the first time. How can you possibly get a sense of dread when you know that the first part of the film is mostly just a humorous section?

You think it's horrible how they treated Isabella
Rossellini.

Are you trying to make some point? Sorry, i just kinda lost in all this layers of sarcasm

well shot

The image of those two old fucks in the car silently laughing creeps me the fuck out every time I see it. I know it happens. But it's creepy disturbing imagery.

I know what happens behind the diner, yet it builds tension every time I see the film.

When Betty enters the house for the first time and the camera swoops in and out of the doorways gives this eerie vibe. It's not tangible as in "I know nothing is going to happen so I'm not scared". It's an overall feel of unease that the film captures so well.

He hated Wild at Heart as well. I don't get it.

Twin Peaks accomplishes pretty much everything this does better, but it's worth watching if only for Hopper.

Of course it's acomplish better, it's a tv series with a team of writers and directors +movie too

Laura Dern was cute. Also it took me a while to realise the protagonist is Kyle MacLaughlan.

>ook me a while to realise the protagonist is Kyle MacLaughlan.

This movie was way better the first time I watched it. The second time I noticed that Kyle MacLaughlan wears an earring in it.