This is what leftists think

This is what leftists think.

Wtf. Are people really this deluded? I want off this ride

How can you get off the ride if it already hasn't begun? We've been waiting in life for ages, and our turn coming.

Get in.

they have no idea what they are cheering for
-their extermination

wtf i hate 14 year olds now

Conversation that just took place

>"Would a gay guy date a trans man with a vagina?"
>"Why not, they're both men."
>"It makes perfect sense for a gay man to want dicks"
>"Obviously. Otherwise he wouldn't be gay."
>"Wow, thanks for that, just what I needed today."
>"What?"
>"I guess I'm not a real man then."

The brain on leftism

Ok im in lets see where this goes

Racewar when?

Everyone who does not like that album is a horrible person.

Leftists are parasites

As much as that guy is a fucknut I bet alt-right unironically believes something similar

This has been floating around my friends on facebook

I want to kill myself but the only thing keeping me from doing it is i want to take the world down with me

What is wrong with that? Thinking your enemies are nothing more then enemies.

You shall be called Samson.

I thought liberals and leftists hated the Bush-esque "you're either with us or you're a terrorist" mindset

They can never keep a position, they just flit towards what's big and destroying the west at the time.

the cover looks familiar but I cannot remember the name, help me

rock bottom beliefs

they have a faux-moral high ground yet say shit like this, as I've said here

Once again, when you claim someone is a literal Hitler, over and over, you are promoting the idea that said person is okay to murder. This is apparently the safest and least messy way to take down the globalists enemies.

Wait, why would Oil Companies lobby FOR the politician

This is a literal crime in most countries, and your libtards what to restrict freedom of speech...

The fuq is wrong with the world?

“In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is Freedom, in water there is bacteria.”

Correct. Big shock, two groups of people who are facing existential crises from each other absolutely despise each other and would prefer the other side exterminated. It's almost like you think this is wrong, and that the people he doesn't like should just lie down and die.

Because that's surely the virtuous thing to do.

it's boku no pico. excellent neo mod fad band.

rock bottom part 2

>not knowing Killary will drop bombs indiscriminately on the American people if needed

They're perfectly reasonable people as long as they get their way.

Fucking scum.

Jesus christ. These aren't even real opinions, just canned sound bytes that this person has been fed often enough to believe. I doubt he could defend a single point he's just made, because he doesn't even understand them.

>Pro-Life
>Barbaric

Fucking how? What?

Leftists are inherently violent. We're eventually going to need to recreate something akin to the blackshirts in order to beat them back.

rock bottom part 3

>all conservatives are rich white people

I didn't know half the population was wealthy.

My older brother is a CNN cock sucking lefty and he told me he's going to kill himself if Trump wins the other day.
So my household is literally
>Liberals on Suicide Watch!!!
Parents are getting him into therapy though, so hopefully that helps.

>implying Sup Forums and alt-right doesnt have it either

W should compile and data mine all these tweets, threats and news articles about Trump and when he wins we give it to him as a gift from Sup Forums

Someone should reply with "I just wanna give a thank you to the guy who sucessfully murdered 50 useless faggots. We all appreciate you trying to save our gene pool" or something along those lines.

the rock bottom revelation

There's more, but i'm just trying to decipher this shit myself.

actual gold

The Wizard of Oz

We'd be better off.

The semi-educated are the most arrogant people on the planet.

We don't, we are open about our hatred. atleast i am.

I don't think he's aware of the difference between pro-life and pro-choice either. If you read the other two posts it's just depressing.

Nope

FULL WAR NO BRAKES ALL RAPES

Why exactly is she not in prison or fined for thousands of Dollari??

You're mistaken. That's actually the album cover for the hit band Bible Black's self titled album.

>he hasn't killed himself yet
Topcuck

She looks like she would have a very feminine penis

I want trump dead but not to "save" america

Do you realize that her post is pol. incorect? Calling for violence, theft or anything wich may upset the liberal capitalism is pol. incorect

>yields
Obama was always an establishment shill. They really thought a first term senator could just walk into the white house? Topkek

yeah, mohammed, you're allowed to openly hate whites. We know.

rock bottom

Atleast our capitals mayor isn't a shitskin, you filthy mudblood anglo.

well yes
I assumed he was based until I came to the "you are my enemy" part of the second sentence. that's exactly the kind of revolutionary and deterministic language people aught to be using. This guy is just on the wrong side of it. I still prefer him much much more than the modarate centrist seeking to delay conflict and perpetuate uncertainty.

imagine the lefts reaction if during the 2008 election of rhomney vs. obama if tons of young republicans got onto the net asking to kill obama before the elections?

every nigger and their grandmother would chimp out

But that's wrong

Report her for calling for public assassinations.

>murder is ok if it's someone I don't agree with getting killed.

Kind of sounds like pol.

reported.

German nazi guilt is nothing compared to the white guilt shit i see in america.

If you dont sort out these people and they elect clinton you will get 10x the bullshit we have in Europe

free speech