Episode of a show ends

>episode of a show ends
>song starts playing during the credits
>a song that was carefully selected, and goes with the themes of the episode
>the song is harshly silenced to shove in an ad for the next episode

It fucking pisses me off. I now only stream episodes online the next day because I like listening to the songs in the credits. Atlanta did this a lot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NLR55d0aLw8
youtube.com/watch?v=3irmBv8h4Tw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtu.be/NLR55d0aLw8

The episode that ends with Chain Gang was the specific one that convinced me to hard quit watching episodes when they air. Mr. Robot was getting under my skin doing that last season too.

WE

Fuck off. Atlanta is nothing like that.

Has anyone else lost their hatred for niggers? I still think that they're mostly sub-80 iq retards, but I just can't afford to carry that seething rage every time I see a nigger being portrayed as intelligent or trustworthy on television. Even the ones that have adjusted are constantly fighting the urge to rob and beat people if they have something nice that they want. They need to be sent back to Africa and develop their own civilizations. Otherwise, the pressures of society will not enact selection for more civilized negros.

WUZ

son, you're shitting in a toilet and acting like it's shocking.

I liked the use of tame impala in the promos

I don't dislike black people either.

For most of the world it literally is

>nigger show

>coon jive music

Silicon Valley always has top tier tunes in the credits too.

Mike Judge has stayed in front of upcoming relevant music for 40 years
How does he do it?

>waiting until the credits to start playing the track
>Not starting it during the end segment of the episode and letting it carry into the credits
youtube.com/watch?v=3irmBv8h4Tw
I liked it when they used this in Preacher.

PAPER BOI PAPER BOI

IM ALL ABOUT THAT PAPER BOI

Because he feels he has to.

has this meme become totally dissociated from its original meaning. It was intended as a means of ribbing afrocentrists who believe in revisionist historical ideas of Egypt.

Now it just gets spammed any time anything has a black person in it at all, regardless of whether they're claiming to be nobility of any sort.

I liked the depressing version of No Rain.

its almost like the site is filled with retards and memes only appeal to the mentally retarded or something

The sound design for all of Preacher was great.

>wearing gold chains
nice slave fetish nigga