Blak dum lol, low iq XD

>blak dum lol, low iq XD
They why did they create literally the most complex and beautiful music there is?

learn the difference between black people and niggers

NIGGAS IFFY UH, BLICKY GOT THE STIFFY UH

this

OP Wagner was not black.

This

it's not necessary to be very smart to write music, y'know.

HeIlo reddit!

>mozart was black
not this fucking shitty meme again

i have absolutely no doubt that blacks in america as a whole were much more intelligent, hardworking and creative in the former half of the 20th century than they are now.

No one has ever said the all blacks are dumb but a few outliers doesn't change the average. The reason why black music back in the 50s and 60s was great and now black music is just ooga booga shit was because of segregation. Today if you are a black with a iq over 110 you won't be living with other blacks, you will be living with whites this means that a "brain drain" has happened to the African american community. Before segregation the 110-130 iq blacks were the cultural leaders in their communities, this is why we saw low crime, low single mother rates and great music, when high iq black were forced to live with blacks they improved the blacks around them. But now that smart blacks can run away from other blacks and integrate into white America blacks no longer have these cultural leaders and now the people in charge of the African American culture have iqs of 80-90 and are gang leaders. This is why we have seen the extreme degeneration of blacks in America.
TL:DR segregation was why blacks were good at music in the 60s and 50s

>MalcolmX-Wing !!GTcas81Mn0N
Are you blind or just new?

he wus
learn some history white boy

>it's not necessary to be very smart to write music

but it is necessary to be very smart and creative to write actual good patrician music
if dumb people could write something a patrician like me would enjoy, then 69 would be my main musician

good to see u malcolm x-wing all the newtrips suck

>lemme post this unverified chart to show everybody how inteligent my cousin Lemur from Wishifeckingshiton, Alabama is

get buttfucked back to Sup Forums nazi fuck
your ideology failed
races are fake
ethnic identity is dissapearing
just fucking die

name checks out

>yEEEEE boi me and my cousin Lemur we fucked some whores yesteraday yeeeeeeee
>twas our cousins
>imean Lemur sisters
>yeEEEEEE boi white poweeer

Why do you type like a retard?

Oh i forgot all of you faggots try to sound all educated and shit. Let me tell you something, you still live in a fucking dustbowl filled with rednecks who fuck eachother like rabbits and listen to songs about fucking their cousins and trucking. White culture in your country fucking sucks, Black culture is superior.

t. Sweet Home Alabama

The chart shows a sizable overlap in black and white iq ranges, how the heckie do you think this is trying to prove that Cleetus and his inbred sister Boobae are PhDs

I get that it's common practice on the internet to not think before you speak but if the info is right there in your face you could at least try

sorry guys, ive been under a lot of stress lately because of my gender reassignment surgery. i didnt mean to act so faggy

>the info
it doesn't even have a fucking watermark of any major study center. how the fuck do you not want me to take your for an inbred if you can't even get nice verificated info out of the internet?

>gender reasignment

well thats what most of the whitebois are getting these days, does your mind wander onto those marshes late at night, when you insert your hairbrush into your asshole wishing it was Lebron's dick?

>redneck
>inbred
>cousins
Isn't it hilarious how these SJW types always use these uber-specific strawmen when the criticisms directed against them are much more encompassing? The left truly can't meme.

>assuming i'm a SJW

fucking inbred go back to Fucktown New Mexico with all of your cunt friends who are just as big losers as you, posting fake graphs on the internet and watching infowars while crying that the blacks are taking over the country and fucking themselves with a flashlights wishing it was lebron's dick and shit

fucking motherfucking inbred piece of shit go fuck yourself you pigbrained pizzafaced mongoloid inbred, you're so dumb and full of shit you think you are arguing but you're just getting roasted each time you try to be fucking smart. YOU ARE NOT SMART, you are dumb, you are ugly, you are a worthless faggot, a piece of shit, a inhuman atrocity who doesn't deserve having human rights, since he smells worse than a dead dog, and thinks the same shit a sloth would think if it had access to the internet. YOU ARE SO FUCKING DUMB you should apply to a special kids school, so you could feel better about yourself.

how about you kill yourself and stop polluting the internet with fake fucking info you stupid fucking cunt ass kike fucking nigger

ps: i'm not debating you, because your info is fake and you're so fucking dumb you don't realize it is

Jazz is still way inferior to classical, you clown. Niggers can't even touch classical music, neither compose nor play it.

I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

>Jazz is still way inferior to classical

t. PhD in Music Theory

They didn't, but I get your point.
Oh fuck off with that shit. Trying to separate insults from their targets to look tolerant is so fucking mealy mouthed. If you want to use a racial insult then use it, don't try to hide behind bullshit semantics.

>being THIS buttblasted
chill, faŠ¼

Jazz is a poppy bastardization of Western classical.

Fuck off to Sup Forums.