Expect something related to cloverfield

>expect something related to cloverfield
>it's a female power fantasy flick

Other urls found in this thread:

cinemablend.com/new/Original-Ending-10-Cloverfield-Lane-Isn-t-What-You-Expect-118247.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

John goodman raped mew

we need more MEWploitations in movies

The name was changed from The Cellar to 10 Cloverfield Lane literally at the last minute to drum up interest

>Expectations

it was a great flick
especially when she was lying on the couch in those tight jeans

Great flick, would have liked a different ending tho.

this ruined the movie for me. it would have been better to leave it as a surprise

Bet they added the alien shit at the end at the last minute too.

What a bore.

They actually did re-shoot the ending when they changed the name

cinemablend.com/new/Original-Ending-10-Cloverfield-Lane-Isn-t-What-You-Expect-118247.html

The ending ruined the movie for me, they should have left it ambitious if it was truly dangerous or not.
Maybe end it with some scary noise in the bushes or something.

Reminder that the director for this movie was that jew faggot from diggnation...

Did they also paste on that terrible ending that completely ruined the movie at last minute?

>cinemablend.com/new/Original-Ending-10-Cloverfield-Lane-Isn-t-What-You-Expect-118247.html

It was ok

>That restraint on her leg

reminder that the ending has numerous valve left 4 dead and half life references but it's shit so I didn't even notice them the first time I watched. If JJ ruins another science fiction universe I will kill him before he gets the chance

I love how she's got the most disappointing chest of all qt actresses, they tried to make it look good here, but remember how pissed she was during the fappening, and how her pictures were heavily edited?

I respect her for not getting implants. rather have natural mew than bolted on tits mew

dat ass makes up for it though

especially on a 40ft IMAX screen

Saw it 3 times in Imax

Aside from dat ass goddamn was the sound editing fucking amazing in this movie, all the loud slams were scary as shit but the subtle noises and cues were great too

also jesus christ there was so much of MEW's feet in the movie

>he's a tits guy
Pathetic

There were about six different moments during that ending that would have been a perfectly fine place to stop. It just kept going though. Getting more and more dumb.