England, I wanted to say it to you, on this particular day :

England, I wanted to say it to you, on this particular day :
Fuck you, and fuck your dirty german queen.

I don't hate you, but I disdain you. You are like a dogshit rotting in a trash, an old and smelly french colony which needs to finally sink.

I hope you leave : your pennies will be rouble tier and we'll send you our migrants

But I hope you stay : you'll be the eternal Cuck

In every way, I CAN'T wait on your fall.

May you all sink in the sea.
Cheerios, consanguineous mongrels.

Norman here.
France isn't what it used to be.
You're all failures and scumbags.
You're not warriors.
You're cowards.

Eat my shit, I'm 1"96 100 kg, alsatian heritage with string aryan blood
I could rip off 3 snownigs from your mong island alone.

The pure smugness factor of Brits just wins me over anytime. I mean the Frogs are smug also but it's in an insufferable smelly sort of non-banter type of way. Just complete faggots.

Don't let this Amerifat down today.

shove it up your arse frog

Whatever let's you sleep at night, lil frenchie

Show me some respect subhuman, my coutry made your freedom and technically your fat layer.

Keep memeing mong, you know you live behind the shadow of USA.

You just find out it was achmed's kid?

The USA wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for the Brits and their empire essentially trolling the entire world and pissing everyone off.

You're not even involved fatty guacamol eater.

keep living under germanys shadow pierre

This.

are anglo inbred genes responsible for their lack of honor ?

Sure ingrat bastard.

Thousands of soldiers, thousands of square miles of lands, your fucking liberty, a fucking statue and you say that to à french man ?

Without any shame ?

I spit on you.

Yeah? And we didn't have to bother with you in world war 2 but we did. Had we not, Stalin would have painted the entire continent red. Believe that.

Shut up you African cunt.

See ya for brexin

Fuck you. You better stayed in America, shill.

France is that weak scrawny kid that tries to act tough and gets put in his place on a regular basis, but somehow doesn't lose faith and keeps acting like everyone doesn't know he's a little bitch.

We wont leave, scotland and women will keep us in but still

How does it feel english fans went through your country smashing your towns up and you did fuck all?

I just want to say this:
French men are smelly rude cunts who sound like prissy faggots
Your capital is more nigger and muslim infested than London
Your culture is inferior to Italy's

Thank you.

>Unironically putting Napolefag with St. Jeanne d'Arc
Anyway. I'm with you, Eternal France.

No wonder the French make such great wine, look at all these sour grapes

We have a better army and more nukes, little shit

Yeah yeah, your """""hooligans"""" btfo by russians and arrested by french police ?
Nice ad. Nigel. Nice.

Don`t fall for the kike proxies that want to play us against each other

>thousands of soldiers
That you didn't command

>thousands of square miles of land*
You mean, the land we bought from you, or the land your thousands of soldiers helped us take? Or both cause you don't know?

>your fucking liberty

That we fought for to have liberty, that you fought for in hopes of political power and for a proxy war.

>a fucking statue

That rusted over, plus we gave you one too, it's just bigger and better. Thanks for the statue though, I like it.

>a french man?

You being french means nothing, except a bad accent.

>without any shame?

I'm plenty ashamed that you're this buttmad, I love humanity, but humans right now, jeez...

Hahaha. Get a load of this Fraggot.

>scotland and women will keep us in

That's a funny way of spelling 'Englands massive number of darkies and pakis'.

OP is just a faggot don't worry

>St. Jeanne d'Arc
More like St. Propagande Médiévale

Ah that explains it. I was wondering why France and England weren't arguing in Arabic.

To counter balance this really mean post I wish to say to all the lads in the UK to stay safe, we love you deeply, and the world would be so much more boring without you infinite goys.
Sadly brexit will lose 100% sur, there's no escape from this ride but at least you tried you magnificient bastard

>and we'll send you our migrants

THE GALLISH MERCHANT'S TRUE PLAN IS REVEALED!

WHAT WILL OUR SAXON HERO DO?!

FIND OUT NEXT WEEK!

everything is proven mate, you know how hard it is for someone to become a saint?

Du bist ein dumkopf, you know it's all about england's fault.

Yeah sure, worship the disgusting queen, whatever fatty.

Typical weak french faggot

An other one

It's pretty easy when you're the strongest unitary state in continental Europe that just won a crushing victory against sworn enemies

>Shut up you African cunt.
>African cunt.

So much this. Pic related--it's OP.

>and we'll send you our migrants
Never thought about that, sending millions of muslims to the UK as a revenge for their scumbaggery seems like a good plan.

Vive la France!

We'll send them back along with some of our own. Remember, you'll still have the EU to answer to if you're seen to be unappreciative of diversity, we won't. Don't start what you can't finish.

PS: I fart in your jeneral direction

Und du mein Freund. Bitte, ein Freutschland, wann ?

Looks like the pro-eu shills are out in full force today.

MUH HERITAGE

>Sending millions of muslims as a revenge

As if the UK couldn't be more full of them

Kek

Do you even speak french brah?

Also what is it about your bantz that makes them so substandard you have to proxy up and role play to get (you)s?

>French people
>Calling the english mongrels

French were the first to bring negroes into europe, and during colonialism the french were famous for mixing with the natives.

you have a better army until someone makes your army do work, at which point you lazy french cunts raise the white flag and continue eating shit cheese and drinking shit wine while foreign boots march in your capital.

This, french are the biggest race mixers in Europe. I was in RURAL France recently, still saw
>White girl in car with a nig
>White girl following around nig meeting with other nigs
>White girl sitting on lap of arab, surrounded by arabs at a bus stop.

Saw a few white couples too, but both times the "man" could barely even look me in the eye, just lmao.

In the UK I only see on average 1 mixed couple per day in the CITIES, and half of them involve white men,

French = cuck
Everyone knows it.

>my country made your freedom
umm you guys helped and I appreciate that, but we finished it.

I still love you Francebro even though your country is turning into a shitheap,

Just don't give up the fight or you may find an Amerifat liberating your great countryside once again.

Plenty of pakis are voting leave

I'm Alsacian you son of rape

Yep, but you anglo subhumans understand the dialect one so I speak it.

>Said the Guy from the country which sold its Soul to the Rotschild

Stay at home beaner, you better to

MDRRRRRR. France has a higher percentage of consanguinity than the U.K you cheese munching, non-showering surrender monkey.

Even without Jews you never cared about race in France. Postmodernist philosophy = French. France has always dreamed of a mixed race country and continent.

It's true.
French people are much worse than other western europeans when it comes to racemixing, multiculturalism and other shit, both historically and today.

A French person ripping on the Brits for being racemixers or degenerates, is throwing stones in a glass house.
OP is a hypocrite, and a retard(hopefully a troll though).

If what you said is true, then that is very sad indeed.
How any white person would want to be with a negro is beyond me. They're ugly, dumb and statistically very likely to be violent, have stds etc. Perhaps for the women it is merely a sort of youth rebellion.

I'm a French citizen by blood and the fact that you're trying to invoke Napoleon when you've abandoned his Republican ideals and every traditional definition of "Frenchman" is a complete disgrace.

Educate yourself.

Gobineau. Search him. Fucker.

Norwegian dog, 'evening.

Why are you so upset?

kek

I'm not.

Tomorrow I'll be pitchy for a few moment, whatever the result will be.

He is a frustrated Alsacien, he want independence but he will never get it because nobody give a shit about Alsacien. So he try to suck German cock and spit his hate towards Anglos and every normals Frenchs.

Agincourt was so, so based.

She chooses blood

Bullshits, my french identity is obvious, i never talked about independance. We never sucked german cock. But you're a kiddo so whatever, weak french Guy.

That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to us!

>rip off
Is that French slang for giving a blow job? You frogs are all fags 9940

I saw you speaking German, you are obliviously a traitor and you should be hanged. Get over it weak fuck Alsacien.

>We never sucked german cock.
Your entire nation does with Hollande leading you.

You're an inch tall?

They are our bros. But you're an idiot obviously (speaking to me in english, for fuck's sake you are so dumb)

So does your, see you tomorrow.

I chuckled.

They have been at war with us for ever and now with Merkel they destroy Europe. Again.

>They have been at war with us for ever

Learn history Matthieu. And then realise that it isn't Merkel the problem, good goy.

I'm not letting some shitty little frog tell me I'm dirt. We actually held out in both world wars.

I kind of agree with that but that doesn't make the anglos any better. They've supported Germany after each world war and screwed all our attempts to stabilize the continent, if not for brits and americans we wouldn't be in such a mess right now.

france is a portuguese colony

t. alberto barbosa

Germans nationalists hate the French. Just look at afd they hate us too.

This meme alone makes Britain win every time.

This is a paid shill thread in case you didn't notice

>They've supported Germany after each world war
Hmm, trying to remember where the Treaty of Versailles was signed..

maybe it's size of his dick?

I can't wait to see the French butthurt when we, an island of uncouth, drunk vulgar piss takers, unshackle ourselves from the failed experiment that is the EU.

You had a revolution once ,and yet you go running back to living like slaves .

It's literaly french who created racism

napolein was a liberal republican fag

He was a great militay but his biggest victory was done by davout, forgotten by everybody.

Saint louis is a true french leader

Good old bantz aside, no.
We used to be pretty racist just a few decades ago.
A nigger would not have been killed or even 'persecuted' for being who he is but race mixing was an abomination back then and completely rejected socially.
This 'philosophy' came from american jews.

I don't mind name calling but ffs no dumb anti-white propaganda amongst us.

Stop making us look like fags ahmed

By all means please do. Hopefully it'll set a precedent strong enough for us to uncuck ourselves

>Some of them are dumb
>Let's be dumber than them

Jesus

An other American whorshiping the queen. Nice.

Can you even read, ahmed ?

Tomorrow will be a great day i swear

Saint Louis le plus grand de tous les temps

Weak pussy, I'd gladly beat you fellow tafiole

Anglos are the ones you sour faced cock sniffers run to when le big bad German cock gets a little too scary for you.

Don't worry France, your arses will be saved once again by us and yes I know your way of thanking us is insults, we know. Thanks. Now go ackbar or pray or ramadan or whatever it is you muzzies do.

Go bomb something. GO NOW!

why are britshits such pussies ?

>tfw you remember England stabbing the Reich in the back

>He thinks his joke of a country saved us during WW2
>he talks about islam when the mayor of London spoils the denuded womens on ads

You scum mong

>t. Internet tough guy

Pathetic

Fire da missiles, but iam le tired. Take a nap den fire damissiles

Ouais admirable

Oh shut up with that, you get rekt by german just like us, you flee and hide until the soviet do the job

Even france has a biggest impact on nazi defeat thanengland and france was a carpet