Korean Music that's not K-pop

Can gooks into good music like japs can? post examples please.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hr4GaRPX6cM
youtube.com/watch?v=L10A8QstAIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=h2iTudkNUiw
youtu.be/tzL4A8hyXc8
youtu.be/VJfGfB4-vP0
youtu.be/cgeijHtv0ic
youtu.be/iq4dlD8h5dg
youtu.be/wje_Uij4aBA
youtu.be/wsXwz6B9Lmg
youtu.be/gTnzzl6Dpwc
youtu.be/6Mn26Pp_eHo
youtu.be/cou0PfdpHSA
youtube.com/watch?v=RkcBvqcNTBw
youtube.com/watch?v=_R1jDGzUbpU
youtube.com/watch?v=sz3i05Vzbd4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vbJyplhmy1g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>like japs can
what the FUCK are you talking about
also
>implying there's good music anywhere in the world
unironically kys

there's LOTs of great Japanese music out there. they are literally the most productive non-western country when it comes to putting out great music. stop baiting m8.

kim jung mi

i don't believe there's such a thing as good music, sorry m8.

bump

Here's some decent non idol Korean bands I know

Hyukoh
Autumn Vacation
Nell (my favorite)
Seotaiji (from his 7th album)

Also there are some good hip-hop musicians, best in Asia I think.

youtu.be/hr4GaRPX6cM

J-rock has been dead since late 90s. They're as shitty as americucks now.

why are japs so much better at everything? there is no korean ryo fukui or a korean fishmans

youtube.com/watch?v=L10A8QstAIQ

It's true K-POP degraded nearly all of Korean music industry to the point of complete idiocy, but there are some really old music albums from 80s.

youtube.com/watch?v=h2iTudkNUiw

As for today, there are still some decent indie bands here and there and this band is probably my fondest of all. Band name is called "We acquired Underwears and Women as Well"

Lots of good angura stuff from the past decade, you just need to make your research better.

>why are japs so much better at everything?

That's because you're a weeb and don't actually listen to diverse music other than western and Japan.

okay, post good korean music. hint: you can't

>why are japs so much better at everything?

seriously have you watched any of the jap films lately?

Nell, Clazziquai, some of Epik High's older albums I liked.

tried listening to nell. it just sounds incredibly gay and weak.

They're already mentioned in this thread. Also I personally recommend kim kwang seok. He wrote some of best lyrics I know.

@@boys age

they're on a slump right now but there will never be a gook kurosawa or a gook ozu that is for sure. japs are the only yellows that can hope to match the west in creativity.

Korean music and culture seems like some unholy cancer synthesis of the worst aspects of american music and Japanese music.
Korean pop music somehow manages to make american pop music seem authentic.

Japan was better at music because sakamoto was a smart man that japanified western music instead of westernize japanese music.

>The band was initially conceived as a one-off studio project by Hosono, the other two members being recruited session musicians—the idea was to produce an album fusing orientalist exotica with modern electronics, as a subversion of Orientalism and exoticization

wow, I didn't know they can have a slump for nearly three decades

kurosawa and ozu is half a centruies ago, face it jap film industry is dead

they are fundamentally a non creative race that can only copy. japs are the only creators of the orient. china used to be, but they passed the torch to japs a thousand years ago.

>kurosawa
>osu
>have to bring 50s directors to defend jap cinema

Weebs are so pathetic. Also there're many Chinese, Korean, and Vietnamese directors who can compete them. You just didn't do enough research.

>they are fundamentally a non creative race that can only copy.

It's basically about Americans.

I agree with you about how they japanified western music, that's the skill that they have. They can take something from a foreing culture and make that thing their own.
This is why I absolutely disagree with . They don't copy at all, they take something that for them don't have any traditional bundaries, like classical music, and make it japanese somehow. I think that people from America is a lot less creative, copying everything that were made in Europe, even their institutions. They never blend the japanese spirit. America, as a continent, don't even have a true spirit.

korean cinema in the late 90s and the 00s was arguably better than japanese cinema at the time

here i meant to say gooks are fundamentally a non creative race, like chinks. while japs are the creative race of the east. gooks have never created anything in their entire history unlike japs or ancient chinks. their nature is slave mentality to superior peoples.

eurofag detected.

Nobody can distinguish differences between French and Belgium culture.

the very concept of "art" itself is a western invention.

Every music genre black people have invented is basically them just doing the opposite of white people do because they have a slave morality embed in their sub conscious

"THE MASSA LIKE CLASSICAL MUSIC WELL WHAT IF I'S JUST BEAT A DRUM FOR TEN HOURS"

"this jazz is amazing" - a jew

Chinese have been ruled over by communism for a long time which is probably what stifles their creativity.

Korea is pretty much a non country.

Japan had freedom and backing of american reconstruction post ww2. They have always seemed to adopt western ideas and invert them towards japanese culture.

From fascism to music

You know the big eyes in anime were just ripping off disney cartoons

belgium, macedonia, kosovo, belarus and ukraine are all artificial states that should have been annexed by their bigger and culturally richer neighbors

And that still holds to today.
Look at this pathetic ranking. The fourth most successful "movie" in Japan last year is an anime. for children.

And the similar goes on and on for the rest of the ranking...

> artificial states that should have been annexed by their bigger and culturally richer neighbors

gookland is literally the definition of this. not letting japan keep gookland after ww2 was low key one of the greatest geopolitical mistakes of the 20th century

>there's a jap in this thread

I appreciate your country for making some great animekinos, but being good at making anime doesn't mean you're a westerner. There's no fundamental differences between japanese, chinese, and korean '''cultures''' I think, and you're a gook too. Sorry pal but you have to face it and stop acting like a westerner. It makes me cringe.

China has more of a music scene than South Korea. And China has a rather shitty government. SK is supposed to be liberal as fuck yet they only produce like, 1 type of music.

there's just something in the gook mentality that kills original thought, individuality and creativity far more than the chink or jap mentalities

>implying jap is not a gook

You have watched anime too much.

youtu.be/tzL4A8hyXc8

youtu.be/VJfGfB4-vP0

And what do you consider pop?

youtu.be/cgeijHtv0ic

youtu.be/iq4dlD8h5dg

try this. great korean indie songs

youtu.be/wje_Uij4aBA

youtu.be/wsXwz6B9Lmg

youtu.be/gTnzzl6Dpwc

youtu.be/6Mn26Pp_eHo

youtu.be/cou0PfdpHSA

youtube.com/watch?v=RkcBvqcNTBw

youtube.com/watch?v=_R1jDGzUbpU

youtube.com/watch?v=sz3i05Vzbd4

gooks are so slave mentality they can't even come up with their own religion. the fact that japs have held onto shinto and gooks have latched onto christianity is a clear proof of the difference in the country's national spirits. japs have the creator spirit, gooks only have slave mentality.

>not posting Yaeji
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vbJyplhmy1g

Why do you keep distinguishing japs from their gook neighbors? They're all ugly mongoloids with slanted eyes and tiny cocks.

Also everything they've made is just worthless perverted shit. Only creepy weebs with yellow fever love it.

gooks could have never built a navy that challenged the US. japan is not the same as asia. japs have caucasian blood

>japs have caucasian blood

>japs have caucasian blood

Nah. I don't think we have anything common in terms of race. You're just subhuman like the rest of Asia.