/heem/

natty goat edition

news: boxing is mandrama

Bless

When will Conor come back to save the UFC? Nobody really cares about Georges.

Your gimmick is copying coralsprings, can't you at least get original you loser?

hard to listen to fight companions now

joe is loving the sound of his own voice these days

puke cuckholds boxing is dogshit

>Someone who has done 1000+ podcasts loves the sound of his voice

>getting this mad over fake internet personailities

Relax man, we're all friends on heem outside of the banter

Branch would flat-line Bisping.

My experience with Rogan's podcast

>make a point
>Joe disagrees
>agree with Joe
>say something and wait for him to accept your opinion

Its basically Joe talking to himself

the podcasts used to be about the guests tho

Your gimmick is so stale the person who started it even got bored of doing it, how autistic are you to pick it up?

>people are still mad that others celebrate a huge underdog that was over the hill until strict drug testing came in became a ufc champ

how brutal was the rockhold tko?

luke has some slick boxing for sure

not very

>the same obese group of misfits spamming the same thing over and over begging for attention

Again, relax guy. You are being triggered over an image on the internet. You some kind of Muslim?

More embarassing than brutal.
>taps to strikes
Round had 1 minute left too. Would have probably been an eventual TKO, but he should have waited it out

thought rockhold was gunna get ko'd in the first, tbqh, bisking confirmed harder hitter than branch

>being triggered over an image
You are a loser who is copying a stale gimmick off another autistic person who stopped doing it.

imagine getting this upset over Sup Forums

bisping just caught him perfectly on the chin

it wasn't really a power shot

Trying to discuss MMA here. Please take your personal problems elsewhere

I can't imagine being an autistic loser like you who enjoys larping as scat fighters, tell me what's that like.

If Luke didn't try to get up immediately after being stunned he'd have survived just fine, like what Anderson did.

FUCK LUKE, BISPING, AND THE MIDDLE WEIGHTS

TALK ABOUT PERRY AND LAWLER!

Surprisingly good card tonight, best Fight Night in quite a while.

You sure are giving his stale gimmick life. Stop making a big issue, and it won't be a big issue

Would you say it was worth missing GGG/Canelo good?

Rockhold wins and BisKING is still living rent free in all of your heads

lol you're all so pathetic

bong fans are in damage control

You don't have to imagine buddeh, you're already living it

i'd love if mike destroys gsp desu

Would be a banger while it lasted. People will meme about the Jouban fight and rightfully so but Jouban also has some decent footwork, he was able to stick and move on Perry. Doubt Robbie would be able to do the same.

>Surprisingly good card tonight,
>Surprising
There was nothing surprising about how good this card was, what was surprising is that these fights were free and the manure from last week wasn't.

Do you see me larping as any fighter, let alone a completely awful one? Do you still play with dolls?

Aside from Redet, I'd say so. Perry got performance of the night I believe

Happening 100%

>all these pathetics spergs that can't stop fantasizing about the great Michael the Count Bisping

lol unbelievably sad

Nothing surprising about this card being good, it had good match-ups with people who always finish fights.

Robbie would never stick and move. It's not him. He could do it but he wont.

I see you being an aspie completely raging

Buddeh buddeh buddeh buddeh haha

poor macedonia

not enough ufc foreign cards, they are working to fix it but the fears of oversaturation, we got to go back to 2014.

give macedonia, austria, netherlands, nigeria, south africa etc cards

>tapping to strikes

>Robbie would never stick and move.
You'd be surprised

Lawler is my boy but that matchup worries me. He has mileage on him and Perry is young, technical, savage in the clinch and likes to brawl. Lawler's the type to bite down and brawl back
Perry really should have gotten Cerrone. Rankings wise that make more sense really.

Usman calling out RDA is also a bit of a weird one. Dude is huge, has power, and can wrestle. RDA's a bit undersized for the class, it seems like a bad matchup

Well you seem salty, so you must be larping as Luke

The Chad Walk vs. The Virgin PissPing Shuffle

A+ post

Do you still play with your ken doll?

I feel like Lawler's heart isn't in the sport anymore. Pre-Woodley Lawler kills Perry. But after his performance against Cerrone, I think Perry could pull it off

do you ever sleep?

*he smugly posts every single time in response*

simple. sure perry is scary, but do you remember lawler/ellenburger?

there are levels of scary, if perry plays too much with fire lawler will show why he's the original savage of WW.

>Pre-Woodley Lawler kills Perry
lol nope

perry is an explosive 1 punch fighter similar to woodley, lawler's only good against decision teepers like rory

How was canelo ggg

its cause anytime i post on heem you're always here

The UFC's dirty for sending Natty Rockhold into the heart of Brazil to fight TRTVitor as his debut.

>youre always here!

*he smugly posts at midnight on a saturday*

Lawler's different now though. He's a savage, but he's also in the twilight of his career and he's been in absolute wars
I kind of know what you mean, but I think he loves fighting still, it's just changed a bit

filters are funny, you squint and you can kinda remake the face on the other side

Snoozeworthy until the 6th round, then it got spicy. Or, at least, as spicy as a boxing match between two feddaweights is gonna get.

Went to decision (of course) and the scorecards were an absolute laugh riot. All in all I'd say it did more harm to boxing than good.

All I know is it would be a banger assuming Robbie's chin is there. You see anyone being a threat to Perry?

GGG won, but some retarded judge robbed it from him with a 110-118

that's not really true
i've been listening to some older ones recently and even really intelligent guests with very intriguing fields to speak on are interrupted by joes base level knowledge or off topic drivel
he is very tiresome

it's actually sunday morning

there was an event a few hours ago that you didn't watch

>the absolute state of this damage control

I feel like Perry could heem Woodley but would lose to Wonderbread

Why do I need to watch the fights buddeh?

What's next for David Branch?

I regret missing Gillespie to watch that mandrama sport with predetermined results.

The closest we'll ever get to such laughable judging is when Silva allegedly beat Brunson 30-27 and that can still kinda be explained

>he tries to impersonate me because he's so shook

Laugh at this man!

>78319948
>78319946
take a shower

Alvey?

Irrelevancy

>impersonate me
Why do you think anyone would want to impersonate someone who posts here all day (and night)?

What are you talking about my man?

Are you typing this while sleeping?

For sure David Branch hasn't lost in 5 years my guy and has SLICC boxing, he's a nightmare match-up my guy

seriously you need a shower >78319971

I can smell you from here, I am concerned.

Michael Bisping

Perry vs Jorge Masvidal is the fight to make

*gets boxed up by David Branch*

oh for sure light heavyweight isnt ready for me

*taps to strikes*

For sure David is a 2 weight world champion my guy

Wonderboy would make him look silly with the way he fights. I dunno about Woodley though, he hasn't caught bombs from anyone that can punch like that

You don't need bombs to scare Woodley buddeh

There's a huge list of people Perry needs to go through to make it to Woodley. His hype-train got derailed by a 35 year old male model chinlet. He's not unbeatable.

SUBMISSION
BY
STRIKES

BAHAHAHAHAHA

I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING

EVERY TIME I SAY IT TO MYSELF I START CRACKING UP

HAHAHAHAHA

*almost loses to a GSP tier quitter*

for sure im back my man

*goes 5 rounds with a bjj guy and wins a split decision*

For sure my boxing has improved my guy

I didn't say he was unbeatable you idiot, I'm thinking in stylistic matchups and I think he beats Woodley while also losing to others in the division.

Exactly, I wish Rory didn't leave though. UFC are idiots for letting serious contenders like Rory and Mousasi go.

Well he wasn't beating he lost to a decision

oh for sure im a slick boxer my man

*spreads legs*

just look at this stance

You probably think everyone beats Woodley despite the fact he's cleaned out the division.

>stylistic match-ups
Woodley would be able to adapt to his brawling style

>cleaned out the division

lmao

*gets subbed with one arm*

For sure I fight with a lot of heart my guy my boxing is top notch 100%

>1m16s apart
>1m10s apart

Prove to me that you aren't the same person

>You probably think everyone beats Woodley
Don't put words in my mouth you absolute faggot
>despite the fact he's cleaned out the division.
lol

t.may-mac'er

*gets knocked out three times in five seconds*

im coming bisping keep running