THIS

was kino

no dude it was shit the whole thing was cringe

you can tell they wanted to use johnny cash but knew it was too overplayed so jammed the original in basically out of spite AND ricks fucking GAY "everything" line. just ugh. i cant even, yknow?

>Reddit and Morty
Lol, no thank you familia I do not watch those wacky Reddit cartoons.

Yes, it's a good show.
Not sure kino is the word though.
Adventure Time - maybe.
Rick and Morty - no.

What makes it reddit? Wait you can't answer that because you only know how to parrot what other people say and are incapable of speaking in anything other than meme nonsense

It was a shitty attempt at making us feel emotional. rick has literally murdered thousands of innocent people.

HURT MYSELF TODAY

>reddit & memey

Tries really hard to be deep. Has the whole "omg so wacky but also hes a depressed cynic" character archetype that Reddit loves. has the whole "I am a man of science who is so far above you dumb normies". (That preachy shit about love being just chemicals)

Also Rick is a total Gary Stu self insert.

This show is fucking garbage. Anyone that watches this shit is either a pothead or a nu-male.

I'm so sick of these degenerate fucking cartoons made for pseudo-intellectual manchildren

This. It's maudlin.

The only time this drama even kind of worked was the Cronenberg episode, and even then the episode would have been fine without it.

i'm certain, and you're a walking burlap sack filled w turds

Out

>AND ricks fucking GAY "everything" line. just ugh. i cant even, yknow?

Rick is guilty of genocide, theft, smuggling, assault, premeditated murder, manslaughter, child molestation....."everything" isn't a bad way to put it.

It was kind of cringe and out of left field though.

reddit

show is good but fanbase is filled with pseudo- intellectual faggots

>Child molestation
Was it some faggy "ohh it was an alien who looked normal but was actually an underage baby alien" or did he actually do something?

He shoved objects up his grandson's ass...

Damn, does Reddit actually watch cartoons about gay alcoholic pedophiles?

>literally i hurt myself today starts playing

Fake and gay

season 3 when?

I know it's pathetic, they don't even get the true intelligence of the show.

I forget, but didn't they do a whole Little Prince style thing in that episode? Like they're on a tiny planet and keep moving their chairs to watch the sunset?

>sheeple
is there any word that's a better pseudointellectual filter?

What you mean apart from pseudointellectual?

>is there any word that's a better pseudointellectual filter?

'pseudointellectual'

>you can tell they wanted to use johnny cash but knew it was too overplayed so jammed the original in basically out of spite
the fuck? that would've fit way less with the scene.

If you are incapable of deducing if something is reddit or not, you're reddit.

shit ending tb͏͏h f͏͏a͏m

dude so quirky and intellectual and FUCKING FUNNY BRO

DUDE SCIENCE LMAO