Who is the idubbbz of music?

Who is the idubbbz of music?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7h2QISr-vJ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pink guy aka shit only children like

Logic

Rick and Morty OST

Richard Patrick, but only if you pretend Filter is self-aware and bad on purpose

then find something that only children like that's related to music

Who is the idubbbz?

pink guy isn't music now?

Lemon Demon

>edgy, cant be funny without being offensive
"edgy"
>unoriginal content who's stolen from his clearly funnier predecessors and created a show just showing a one sided argument about someone
unoriginal
>annoying fanbase

i want to say most if not all death metal fans, or greenday fans

The drummer from remo drive

hahahahhahahaha

he is, but there are jillions of entertainment figures that are shocking, funny, and for children, i feel like with your logic too many people will be certain artists, while others will be left completely alone. you will have to find something proportionally close to "funny" in the entertainment or youtube business, that can be somehow related. it's hard to explain, i hope you get me.

some nu-male fag that appeals to autistic 4channers and redditors

stop being so ironic*, Ian**, you're awesome***

*sarcastic
**Nigger Faggot
***cancer

Kendrick Lamer

youtube.com/watch?v=7h2QISr-vJ0

rucka rucka

À rien ne peut m'arrêter maintenant

Finally, intelligent people on Sup Forums. Let's face it, iDubbbz only struck gold because of the influx of YouTube drama permeating and completely ruining the website. People may be fooled by the illusion that he's infallible, but really, he's just a piece of bronze in a mountain of shit. Literally all of his Content Cop videos are just glorified rants akin to TheArchfiend, Undertakerfreak1127, PMRants, and NateTalkstoYou, sprinkle with Filthy Frank-esque humor that only appeals to edgy high schoolers. Hell, if PMRants made a Top 10 Worst YouTubers List, every single person iDubbbz made a Content Cop on would be on it. It's ironic how he called out other YouTubers for making lazy reaction videos, yet his content is essentially him reacting to different products and videos. Kickstarter Crap is just taking other people's stupid fundraiser ideas and reenacting them, and his mail series has not a single redeeming quality about them. He just got lucky because of how terrible YouTube has been these last few years, and now he's taking advantage of it. Good thing Filthy Frank is done now. The kids need their daily share of porcupine razorblades to get through their mothers not allowing them to go to the skate park.

what the FUCK happened to jeff?

Bump

i liked his kickstarter crap vids but more & more kids want his shitty content cop vids.

Yep.

Once more.

Kanye

Yes

this

you're forgetting the bad unboxing shit which is his best content imo

>just glorified rants akin to TheArchfiend, Undertakerfreak1127, PMRants, and NateTalkstoYou
well, they're funny. Don't even know who those people are 2bh
>Filthy Frank-esque humor that only appeals to edgy high schoolers
don't see any gross toilet humor in content cops
really I couldn't give less of a fuck about the people he's ranting about in the content cops, he just presents them in an entertaining and well edited way. He also does bad unboxing which is great too.
>It's ironic how he called out other YouTubers for making lazy reaction
yeah I figure he's a hypocritical cunt and probably an ass irl, but I don't really care about any of that, I just care about having something to laugh with and enjoy while preparing/eating lunch
I only skimmed through the rest of your assblasted rant but I think his videos are just not for you, and that's ok

>well, they're funny. Don't even know who those people are 2bh
Those YouTubers were basically the original ranters, before iDubbbz got popular. Most of them employed the same tropes of criticizing other famous YouTubers (Archfiend for AVGN, Undertakerfreak for PewDiePie, hell, even PMRants made an entire video on the worst YouTube channels of the time) and starting controversies over them. iDubbbz is basically like them in that he reacts to and criticizes other terrible YouTubers. It's just that he has better production quality and that YouTube genuinely became a shittier place that he was able to garner such a huge fan-base. Take away it, and he's no different.
>don't see any gross toilet humor in content cops really
Yeah, but that random, over the top and dark comedy is pretty noticeable in his videos.
>He also does bad unboxing which is great too.
I don't watch his other videos that much, but unboxing videos are some of the laziest videos on the Internet. Unless it's some item no one else has, there's virtually no reason to watch them. Just buy it yourself if you can.
>yeah I figure he's a hypocritical cunt and probably an ass irl, but I don't really care about any of that, I just care about having something to laugh with and enjoy while preparing/eating lunch
Yeah, I can understand that. I don't necessarily hate him or anything. It's just that people now see him as a titan that can't be destroyed or hurt by anything, and that he's the greatest YouTuber ever, when he's really no different than any of the older ones. But if you just watch him for the entertainment factor, that's understandable. There are other entertaining YouTubers you should watch, though, like GunVsGun, Terrible Tommy, ADoseofBuckley, PeanutButterGamer, Davie504 and Chuggaaconroy, just to name a few.

Neil is actually funny though.

Let's let this thread go on a little longer...

dae youtube drama LMAO eduds and h3h3 and that guy LOOOOOOL keeeeeemstart LMFAO SO GOOD

Joji is the idubbbz of music: they both live in the shadow of Filthy Frank.

edups is the only good youtuber because he says nigger a lot and i like the word nigger. it gives me a sense of power when i say nigger and classical salutes in my house.

kayne is the musical version of idubbbZ

Fired for sleeping on the job

Post Malone

Ew.

>ADoseofBuckley
>entertaining YouTubers

BWAHAHHAHAHHAHAH

why do you keep bumping this thread

Yes.

any mumblerapper

the brave little abacus

Lil B

No.

Ban this faggot for continually bumping a thread no one cares about

Hey, I took a long time to post because I was finishing up some chores and reading a book! I wasn't intentionally trying to bump the thread!