The Fookin CEREAL Killa

>The Fookin CEREAL Killa

so how does Sup Forums review this week's episode of sherlock?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bfFgnJoLiQE
withanaccent.com/2016/07/27/sherlock-a-case-of-sexual-identity/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2672395/Glass-eye-stolen-corpse-Savile-necklace-sold-charity-auction-75-wore-final-Top-Pops-groped-child.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Decent acting and that's about it

How the fuck did this show get so dumb so quick

best episode they've made since season 2

the cinematography was very neat too.... but they thought we really didnt notice watson leaving his cane in the hospital.... and didn't guess the "twist" 10 mins before it happened.... the writers are getting weak

I thought the cinematography was just okay

ya it was ok at best.... the whole episode was like,,, "meh"

Best episode since season 2 since they cut down on the bullshit.
Still bad, though.

This desu

No mystery solving/10

They don't even care about engaging their dumbfuck tumblr audience anymore, it's all about the MINDBENDING TWIST DUUUUDE

>Mary is dead but not gone
0/10

Kekd

I mean.... Mr.Robot all over again ... but in reverse? no thanks

So did Watson have an affair with Sherlock's sister?

Reddit meme show with a retarded tweest

I just want them to solve crimes. Not this retarded "Superhuman intellect 1v1 battle" shit

>just texting
it's not even close to an affair

It was good until Tumblr's OC incarnate showed up. Wtf

I'm the OP and I dont wanna sound dumb... but what is feminist/tumblr about this show? and why is Euros considered trans?

it's just Sup Forums blaming tumblr/reddit for things they don't like

tumblr fans want holmes and watson to be gay, but other than that have had little to say about the show and little influence on it. they never asked for this Eurus character to exist or be female and were enthusiastically waiting for Mary to get killed off (mainly because they know moffat and co are loosely following the canon, so Mary death would be inevitable since Mary death is strongly implied in canon)

ty for the explanation and wow...

holmes and watson .... gay... on the BBC....

>the cinematography was very neat
>not really
>yeah you're right it was just okay

I sometimes see myself as a pussy but then I see shit like this. Knew a guy who did this, always changing his opinion in a second if someone else had a different one.

KINO

yeah i think you're right

We get it he's Jimmy Saville

Yeah the camera work stuck out to me in this episode, did they get a different guy? It was much better than previous episodes IMO.

>I'm a killer
>You know I'm a killer
>But did you know, I'm a cereal killer?

So, from the perspective of someone who doesn't think this guy is a murderer, what did they mean by this?

the shot of sherlock and that girl in london is the one that caught me....i dont think its been done before in sherlock... felt all "2017" ish... i liked it but that was the only scene that was shot good

Moffat

>but they thought we really didnt notice watson leaving his cane in the hospital
Pretty sure they did not try to hide it.

Just rewatched the first ep and holy shit it's like a whole different show.

Amazing episode, amazing performances, amazing plot and development. The twist at the end is retarded.

From best to worst:
>The Reichenbach Fall
>The Lying Detective
>A Scandal in Belgravia
>The Hounds of Baskerville
>A Study in Pink
>The Sign of Three
>His Last Vow
>The Great Game
>The Blind Banker
>The Abominable Bride
>The Empty Hearse
>The Six Thatchers
>Many Happy Returns

Shit, I meant to put The Great Game above His Last Vow.

They painted the accusation by Sherlock as a publicity stunt. That's why he brought him to the studio and hospital.

>>Many Happy Returns

I dont even remember this one

It was the miniepisode released to hype up Season .

I rate it 10/10

I just realized that shot of little kid with doggo in the water was in the first episode too. So that's going to be a repressed memory of his sister, right?

First rule: The Doctor lies

Johnlockers BTFO. Even the writers are sick of tumblr.
withanaccent.com/2016/07/27/sherlock-a-case-of-sexual-identity/

Excellent performances and cinematography, okayish plot, still the best episode since season 2

>The Hounds of Baskerville
>that high up
It was one of the most boring shit episodes. I'd put it at the bottom along with the Abominable Bride and The Six Thatchers

>spend years complaining about Tumblr pandering
>not even happy that they dropped the pandering

baka

How did Sherlock's sister know about Smith's antics?

I just watched it. All I can say is.
What the fuck?
Is watson kill?

Is anyone else tired of them practically drawing us his deductive process?
I'm not 10 I get what he's saying ffs.

Also
Johnny Lee Miller > Benedict Cumberbatch

Of course not. Somebody will teleport in front of him like Mary did to save Sherlock

Sherlock jumped in front of the bullet
POTTERY

>Johnny Lee Miller > Benedict Cumberbatch

implying that shitty american cashgrab/ripoff is better than Sherlock BBC

Mrs Hudson was overacting so much I genuinely thought she was going to turn out to be a hallucination. Why the fuck was she so hammy in this episode?

so fucking true

Sherlock survived jumping off a fucking building

Clearly mortality is not a thing in this show unless you pretend to be a car seat

because she actually had to try and act in this episode

Didn't say that the show is better.
I just prefer his performance. He seems more human, and less of an autistic fan fiction character.
+ His addiction is a real issue and not just an elaborate ruse

>just texting

Only what he said to appease his "I came back from the dead just to nag you 24/7" wife.

We all know he had dirty unlubricated arse sex with Sherlock's sister.

It was certainly an improvement on last weeks laughable abomination. I'll fully admit I didn't notice the same actress in those different roles, so that was a neat twist to me. The cane was such a blatant chekhov's gun that it actually made me a laugh though like holy shit. You're supposed to be even a little subtle with it.

Did anyone else immediately notice that the side chick, therapist, and Zola's daughter were the same person?

I was legit confused and thought all British people looked the same.

This is the first episode where I actually liked Mary. Oh well.

I noticed that side chick and daughter looked very similar, but I didn't think much of it. Didn't notice the therapist but felt like an idiot when the reveal happened

Not that I've read the books. But according to my brother who loves them, Cucumberbatch is a more accurate portrayal of the character.

I guess, but unrelateable nobheads make for poor leads.
I feel for him when he's in pain or has cravings and then it turns out
>it_was_just_an_elaborate_ruse.txt

original sherlock is a semi-autistic junky. cabbagepatch plays up the autism too much though

I thought I could recognize the therapist after I saw the daughter. But the side chick took me off guard.

Anyone else thought it would actually be Moriarty in disguise when she removed the contact lens?

>Anyone else thought it would actually be Moriarty in disguise when she removed the contact lens?
no but the thought did cross my mind because it'd be hilarious

Well, Doyle did hate writing Sherlock so much he killed him out of spite.

How the fuck can you put His Last Vow so low? It's easily top 3, maybe even the best.

>cabbagepatch writes the episodes

You don't think Gatiss and Moffat have some input?

The fraud says otherwise and the plebs lap it up

i did like that scene he talked about though. of course nerdwriter makes everything "TEH BEST WOW OMG AMAZING" but it was nice.

I actually thought the chick looked
a bit like moriarty

Am I the only one that when he said "they stop at three" and had that huge gap until the reveal thought he'd shoved one up his arse?

Yes, and I suddenly got nervous because I thought she was qt as the bus lady.

For half a second I considered it. Then I wished the show had better writers.

>it_was_just_an_elaborate_ruse.txt
I hate this too

Why can't he be in actual, unpredicted trouble just for once

fucking kek

i thought so too

hahaha

you should write to them about it, I'm sure they'll drop the thing they've been doing since the first episode that makes their show unique because user doesn't like it

So it took Sherlock - basically Lucy at 20% brain "power" - 2 hours to figure out how to frame an obvious criminal. And his brilliant tactic was a hidden microphone. Really?

well half the episode he's tripping balls so it kind of makes sense

>Am I the only one that thought he'd shoved one up his arse?
I'm reminded of that line from Wild Wild West, "Why wasn't it on some spring-loaded contraption that shoots out your ass? " "That's the first place he would have looked."

It was a fun episode, but it went on for way too long

I prefer this kind of episode where it's just the cinematography's stylistics they did early on and a case and just the characters doing their thing rather than endless forced drama

This is literally the original story's conclusion, except obviously no hidden microphone but a hidden Watson behind a curtain

>except obviously no hidden microphone but a hidden Watson behind a curtain
still makes more sense than a hidden microphone that's apparently been recording for 2 weeks straight

Yes
Then he will become an imagination of Sherlock's throughout the episode just like Mary was for him
That's why you still see him in the final episode

It doesn't make more sense as Watson's word is as good as nothing. Him being Sherlock's best friend would mean everyone would just assume he's lying because Sherlock told him to. However, the fact that the microphone was hidden in the cane that Sherlock couldn't possibly plan for Watson to leave there is stupid. What if he hadn't forgotten it? So long for Sherlock's epic ruse.

>What if he hadn't forgotten it? So long for Sherlock's epic ruse.
Do you really not think he had a plan B for that stuck up his ass?

Not him, but why?

Villain was straight out of a cartoon with the face-licking and chimney-peeing attitude, and after so much build-up there is not even an 'a-ha, got you!' moment, just Sherlock capping a nigga. Made me feel cheated.

If you'd watched it when it came out the BBC managed to piss over whatever little suspense there was over Watson's fate by showing the next episode preview.

>>The Hounds of Baskerville

it's fucking shit and they butchered a classic story

>Villain was straight out of a cartoon with the face-licking and chimney-peeing attitude
He's a stand in for Jimmy Saville who if half the stories about him are true is pretty much a over the top TV villain
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2672395/Glass-eye-stolen-corpse-Savile-necklace-sold-charity-auction-75-wore-final-Top-Pops-groped-child.html

But we were talking about His Last Vow with Magnussen

So you were I got confused, sorry.. I can't even remember what Magnussen was like. I only remembered he got shot because it came up in this episode.

It was filmed in 2016

At least he actually makes arguments instead of just spouting statements.

*all those hamfisted trump references*

/yawn

Why do pro and anti Trump people see him in everything?

I'm not one of their writers, go ask them.

You the one seeing Trump. Maybe it's because your American? But to a Brit a rich weirdo, with dark secrets, powerful friends and all access pass to a hospital brings someone else to mind.

>writers specifically make a dozen blatant references to trump
>can't even mention it without someone getting triggered

ok dude w/e

Not him, but the character did feel like a Trump/Jimmy Saville pastiche

They had a bunch of references to Trump too with the snippets of interviews behind him, one of them even said something like "they'll let you do anything to them"