>INB4 'REEEEE nigger'

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gmc-kPYayYA
youtu.be/tZxH4QYLRQY
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/women-worth-less.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nice 5 you dumb nigger but check these

REEEEE nigger

Why aren't you going back to your country? Do you think everyone should have the right to live anywhere? Do you think being a muslim in Europe should be acceptable?

no, check em

Boko Haram piece of sheit

When are you going home you smelly black twat?

why do you believe christ wasnt crucified?

Go home

If you're old enough to post on Sup Forums then you're old enough to reject a ludicrous religious ideology that is fundamentally incompatible with the society you live in.

Got a job yet?

>Ask a black muslim immigrant who arrived in the UK at 5 years old
Ask you what? Fucking idiot.

>all these triggered whitecucks

literally what are you going to do if mehmet decides to stay in your country, cucks?

Wa alleku salaam. How was your day?

Do you say innit at the end of a sentence?

How do Muslims just ignore the fact that Jesus was crucified? Of all the things that can be denied about Christianity that would be the least of them because there's just so much evidence for it.

Are you ever going back to your country of origin?

If not, how can you sleep at night taking advantage of another country to better yourself and not going back to your home land with your skills and knowledge to make it a better place and the people better off?

I bet if half of immigrants went back home and took what they learnt then a lot of shitty countries would improve considerably over even a 100 year period.

Do you hate yourself for being a worthless nigger?

how does it feel having the religion of arabs who enslaved blacks and treated them like animals?

So when do you strike, fellow ISIS cell?

You voted leave right?

absolutely boko haram

>1 post by this ID

Risk of death
Better life
Education
Not really rocket science is it ..

Nope, Remain

When i finish stealing all your jobs

What made you pick remain

Do you get vitamine D deficiency in that climate?

No if you were old enough you will realise that there are extremists of every religion and belief with arent compatible with western society which manipulate and twist fine details to make their actions acceptable eg murder of Jo Cox, KKK etc

I will when i get my degree and the country is at peace

New phone...

What country you from?

With leaving the EU David Cameron is most likely to resign. Which then means Boris Johnson and Michael Gove are likely to be the next PM. With the EU out of the picture i really dont trust them with my workers rights. Furthermore Johnson and Gove are politicians known to support privatisation of the NHS so why now are they proponents of saving it. The EU is far from perfect, but we should stay and reform or lead the EU. Leaving the EU has no guarantees just optimism in the most hypocritical politicians and skepticism of experts with economical pedigree. Rather sensationalist to me

Somalia

Leave or Remain?

I would but tell your wife to stop calling me, its distracting me from being sad

See

The muslim ideology as taught in it's "holy" book is inherently incompatible with western secular values. If you're living a secular lifestyle then why describe yourself as muslim? You're in direct opposition to the teachings of your purported religion.

You might think you've found a working compromise between secular western values and Islam, but muslims who actually follow the Quran don't consider you a muslim, nor do they consider themselves affiliated with the west.
youtube.com/watch?v=Gmc-kPYayYA

Do you support ISIS or sharia law or any of that garbage? How muslim are you?

Where was that shit filmed? There doesn't seem to be much info on the video.

REEEEE nigger

"Muh dick", classic nigger, acts like a true stereotype.

>Somalia
REEÈEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Nigger among niggers

ooga booga?

What say you about this?
youtu.be/tZxH4QYLRQY

It doesn't make a huge difference who or where really, but from the fact the guy's speaking English like that, I'd assume it's from a muslim enclave in the UK. Maybe Bradford or London, somewhere like that.

No i despise ISIS and support only a few Sharia Laws as the punishments are far too severe

Seems to be Oslo.

For a black muslim you sound relatively based so far.

Sauce on this?

>only a few Sharia Laws
Sure you do Abdi.
Now pic with timestamp to prove or fuck off.

Thats is out of context in many ways like all extremists in every belief

>only a few Sharia laws

Please get out.

So is Saudi Arabia (who is leader of team Sunni) taking the Quran out of context?

How is the ISIS leader taking the Quran out of context when he probably knows it better then you considering he has a doctorate in Islamic studies.

Your religion idolizes a pedophile, rapist, pillager, warlord as the perfect example of a human being.

soft skin nigger.
nigger dont even work.

Saudi Arabia also believe women are second class citizens. in the Quran all Muslims of all colours and genders are equal

Not hard m80

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/women-worth-less.aspx

>believes all niggers and humans, men and women are equal
FUCKING KEK NIGGER REEEEEEEEEEEE

Reeeeeeeeee NIGGER

>Muh 'KKK is comparable to isis'

KYS, Abdi.

>in the Quran all Muslims of all colours and genders are equal
In the secular west, people of all religions are considered equal. You can't be a muslim and believe this.

Also
>all genders are equal in the Quran
See .

Are you lying or ignorant of your supposed religion?

>implying women shouldnt be second class citizens

There were never more than 6,000 lynchings between the end of reconstruction and the civil rights era. Only 3/4s of the victims were black and over the whole period where lynchings were common, about 20 blacks were lynched a year. Isis kills like 4,000 people in a month.

Probably from Sup Forums .. had it ages

>muslim niggers on Sup Forums

what has this site become? fucking normies fucking everywhere

I guess this would be more of a question for your parents.

Why did you immigrate to a country that has a culture that goes against Islam? If Islam is so good- why are you immigrating to a country where Islam does not control it?

I find it funny that Muslim people flee from countries that a majority of Muslim people control- only to go to a country that has probably opposite values.

It's the ultimate cuck.

Why the fuck are you a Muslim? You know it's only whites and secularism which allowed the society you are in to create the wealth you are enjoying.

Why do you want your children to be in a fucking hellhole?

>muslim
>normal

>I support only a few Sharia Laws

How does it feel to be hated by the actual natives of the country you're stinking up?
Do you think atheist should be killed?