I remember in 2009 how defensive people were about this piece of shit. Watching it now is really cringeworthy...

I remember in 2009 how defensive people were about this piece of shit. Watching it now is really cringeworthy. It is even worse than I remember.

I watched the Oscars with Sup Forums that year and watching Cameron get BTFO by his ex wife was hilarious

why? the movie still looks amazing and has some great action.

is she supposed to be a black african woman

no, a blue alien.

>every major studio film in the past 6 or so years

I don't recall many major films with full CGI characters.

muricans have to allay their guild about genocide and living on stolen land some how desu even though they know deep down that there is no forgiving their crime.

people watched for the 3D and graphics and effects

story was retarded but they did a lot better world building and artwork than all the capeshit these days

*guilt

This movie would be so much better if it ended when Colonel Humanity Fuck yeah burns down the village tree, move wouldn't be so long then and it sets up sequels very well

What PS3 game is this?

Superior meet inferior

Sure thing babe. Keep telling yourself that.

The visuals were definitely stunning. Too bad the story was basically Pocahontas in space with oversized smurfs.

>world building and artwork
>blue dinosaurs with six limbs and rave-plants

They were but they're definitely dated now and that movie has little else to hang its hat on.

>talking shit about the greatest movie of all time
This board is truly dead.

I fucking miss Abatap.

He made this board great.

Jesus fuck no

How does posting the exact same inanity 500,000 times in a row in every thread, over and over, for months and years on end, make a board great?

He even had a flood script that would just make 150 threads at once so that nothing existed on Sup Forums except for his posts

I literally cringe every time I remember that scene where they revive the woman from Alien while they do some retarded tribal dance.

>i miss cancer, AIDS is better

Ah man, back in the days when you used to be able to fuck with Sup Forums with even a basic understanding of JavaScript.

Ferngully is superior and has the better qt

I unironically miss Abatap.

>this is what butthurt haters actually believe

Cry more.

I love how shameless the extended version of Avatar is.

>Dr. Augustine (Sigourney Weaver's character) picks up a copy of The Lorax by Dr. Seuss
>"Haha, I love this one."

You can't be serious

Cuckmeron is a leaf tho

>feeling bad about destroying a savage enemy and building a better civilization in their place

Sorry jews, you wong teach all of us to hate our history of winning

Absolutely serious. It's a scene where they're exploring an abandoned building that used to be Augustine's school for teaching english to Na'vi children. There are a bunch of children's books scattered on the floor.

>niggers invented braids
Fucking kill yourself