Why is this so good?

Why is this so good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EP0LDuYHfd4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also forgot to ask, did season 2 come out before or after jessica jones and luke cage? Should I even bother with latter? Heard they weren't nearly as good

It's quite grounded in reality so it's more immersive, it depends more on strong characters and strong writing than gimmicky scifi stuff

Of course, then you get to season 2

it develops it's characters unlike marvel movies

Daredevil Season 1
Jessica Jones
Daredevil Season 2
Luke Cage

(after they come out)
Iron Fist
The Punisher

That's the order to watch all of it, as they somewhat reference other shows (maybe only once) to show the progression of the city.
So if you're almost done with Daredevil season 1, then Jessica Jones is next.
It IS a lot slower, less action, and you may not like Killgrave, but I think Jessica's story is worth the watch, plus you get to meet Luke Cage during the show.
After that is over, then continue Daredevil Season 2, and after that you can watch Luke Cage.

Personally, I'm waiting for The Punisher show, he's the best part of Daredevil season 2.

it's not

Well are you gonna waste my time and not reply to my post

It tones down the capeshit and focuses on street-level crime. Also, good fight scenes where the mooks don't just drop after a single punch (i.e. the hallway scene).

What I liked was despite how badass Daredevil is, he gets the shit beat out of him constantly, and has to rely on others to support his cause, unlike most capeshit.

Yes.. OF COURSE you should watch (((Jessica Jones)))

But seriously.. Love me some Frank Castle

Charlie Cox a cute

this is a common theme in the comics too

in the end he's just a trained guy with better senses but no super strength or anything

even with good training he gets the shit kicked out of him constantly. based

>Why is this so good?
1. The fight scenes are fucking brilliant
2. Daredevil has to suffer with the wounds inflicted to him. No healing powers or shit.
3.Ninjas
4.Brutally centered on the corruption around him.
5. Did I mention the fight scenes
6. Such a gripping story
7. Wilson Fisk is fucking psychotic as fuck. No Mercy.
8.The punisher really shows the true brutality he inflicts and gets inflicted with.
9. The punisher is also played by Shane from Walking Dead. But more hardcore and 0 fucks to give.
10. They really show the challenges and eventual adaption of becoming blind. In a busy city.
11. Daredevil reflexes are outstanding.
12. Karen Page kills a guy.
There are many more points but that's what got me hooked when a freind showed me it round his house.
Also
>THIS
youtube.com/watch?v=EP0LDuYHfd4

Because they limited the capeshit and worked their asses off to make it as immersive as possible, I love the guys that made this show, finally made capeshit watchable for me.

Do any MCU quipsters make appearances?

Yawn who wants to watch Daredevil beating up gangsters.

Nope, name drops at best. Season 2 hopefully isn't indicative of the quality of S3. I get that they can't just drop the Hand storyline but hopefully they can salvage it and go in a less dumb direction.

hand could be wrapped up in defenders and then s3 can focus on based fisk and bullseye

That could work. The Hand is a large enough institution and they touch upon mystical shit so Iron Fist could get in on that. Maybe they punch a baby and that riles up Jessica and they drive a car through Pops Barbershop and now Luke is mad too. This writing lark is easy

>good fight scenes where the mooks don't just drop after a single punch
That was the worst part, a guy trained by a ninja kung fu master needs 10 hits to KO one grunt.
Real fights last 3 seconds.

HOW YOU GON SURVIVE RED

Luke Cage is way better than Daredevil.