Just voted out, but they only allowed pencils at the polling station and this seems to be happening all over

just voted out, but they only allowed pencils at the polling station and this seems to be happening all over
are the cunts gonna rub brexit out of existence?

Shit that smells like a fraud, if anything they should ONLY allow pens not pencils...

those pencils are impossible to delet

that's why they use them

Just really score the paper deeply, you can rub out pencil, but you can't unfuck the x mark from the paper

Another Austria incomming.

You should report it, seriously.

That invalid ruined ballot will get thrown in the trash the fastest.

The booth shook as I scored the paper that hard

>implying we count the ballots

No I don't mean rip the paper, just mark it so that even if it's rubbed out, there's still a visible mark.

As long as you don't tear the paper or mark outside the box, it's a valid vote.

what about spit?

probably best not to spit on it

ITT: People who think are going to sit and rub out 35,000,000 or so Leave votes overnight, in a way that also leaves no trace of the original vote.

I lul'd
Thanks

I used blood on mine.

report ir, did you take a picture? D; I am basque English please leave Europe its a faggorty empire

t-this is a meme pic right

if they was just going to rub out your vote theyd just bin them all instead lmfao

they say you can bring pens if you want

I took a pen you spineless faggot. It's allowed.

well shit

I didn't realise the situation till I got there

no you're a faggot

I was genuinely concerned about this however my polling station actually had pens.

>france
>not the gayest country in the world

> Not always carrying your own pen

Litterally pleb tier

i'm not a big bender

Sorry Sven, it's real.

Well, think on.

That's why I brought my pen today mate, all my family are voting out and most of my friends, but still I reckon we'll remain in, they'll fix this vote just like they did with the Scottish independence referendum, if we leave though I will cum all over the place.

Are you actually retarded or just extremely young?

Votes have always been casted in pencil. Especially general elections. You can take your own pen, if you're scared.

If they wanted to commit election fraud, they'd just simply count them incorrectly - why bother changing them physically?