Lower leagues

Why is that only England seems to care about smaller clubs?

There's a rich history here whilst other countries seem to devolve into B teams and village clubs within about 4 tiers.

Or is every German, Spaniard and Italian on Sup Forums just really plastic?

theres more cool stuff to do in other countries, the only thing brits can do for entertainment is go see the local pubs team and get drunk.

om germany, spain, and italy they're too busy living good lives

Mate you don't even have a passport lol

There's a lot of passion for lower tier club here, too. Sup Forums is full of top20 plastics, what did you expect?

I go to local lower league games but there's not many of us at the games.Everyone just cares about Real Madrid or Barcelona despite being nowhere near either of those teams.

I can't understand supporting a team that you can only watch on tv. How can you get that into it in your living room? Where is the banter? Seems to me like having a long distance relationship.

Who do you support, pal?

Is it comfy?

I hate both of those teams.The sad thing is, I don't know one person that doesn't support one of those two teams, save for one special Atleti snowflake(another team that is miles away from here).

I'd argue that around here about as many people watch their local amateur clubs as the professional teams each weekend. A lot of it has to do with local patriotism and weird long-standing rivalries between villages in the middle of nowhere.

Mar Menor FC.Replaced the other team in 2007.Sometimes it's comfy.

Looks like a nice place to live user, I'd probably turn lobster red though.

Top kekls

Absolutely wrecked

Well you're doing god's work so hold your head up high lad.

I love it OP, in fact my hobbies are real ale, non-league football, swinging, and dogging.

Well duh it's village clubs. We barely have major cities. Even in the eredivisie there are clubs from little shitholes that have no business even having a professional club, like Heerenveen.

FA Cup second qualifying round today

Some of the smaller clubs here have pretty passionate supporters. It's just that there aren't many supporters. It's kind of political as the lower tiers are locked out of professionalism and many clubs have unofficial ethnic alleigance.

>FC Romania

There ought to be a book about these kind of clubs, they have a lot of history. A lot of clubs in Mexico and South America have similar origins, like CF Pachuca which was founded by Cornish miner emigrants who wanted something to do in their spare time. In Canada there's even two top flight clubs founded by Serbs and Croats which must make for an interesting derby. More recently there are new clubs in Sweden founded by Kurds and others which have made it far up their league system.

>Or is every German, Spaniard and Italian on Sup Forums just really plastic?
This opinion was brought to you thanks to Fly Emirates

With 50% youth unemployment I doubt that very much

On the contrary, lagun.

based

is HYU FC a korean derived club or something?

What kind of simple retard doesn't leave his borders to explore?

Are those stands or a substitute players' bench?