German Nationalism on the Rise

bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/40922739/german-minister-says-too-many-people-are-speaking-english-in-berlin

Germans, it is your responsibility to call out this racist, sexist, Islamophobic and anti-semetic attitude wherever you find it. All languages are equal, Germany is for everyone!

Other urls found in this thread:

google.de/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/14/drunken-american-beaten-up-for-giving-nazi-salute-in-germany
youtube.com/watch?v=GKLHx67mLmU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BOYCOTT
GERMAN
PRODUCTS

Fucking German bigots. Why are they persecuting us?

must we really go through this yet again?

You can just go home if you want.

I have the right to be in Germany, why don't you go home?

You lost the damn war...

>German nationalism
What are germans proud of?

Why would you come in the first place?

And?

Because I can, Germany invited me. What are you going to do?

I'm going to take German women and you can't stop me.

Being able to not let your ass in the yuromonies club and triggering your mentally challenged president with moral high ground speeches

To be quite honest, I think every people should have the right to determine who they do or don't want in their country, and to be left totally alone if they so wish.
Germany probably should've thought of that before gunning for free movement, though.

You are free to come. I'm sure a grown man who browses 4chin can easily get laid, especially in another country.

>You are free to come.
OH i have and will. And you can't make me leave.

Also, I want free food and free college. Got it you dumb Nazi? You have ALOT to repay.

>Being able to not let your ass in the yuromonies club
>doesn't let them into the EU
>lets them into Germany instead
kek

I don't know if you either try to be funny or trigger me . Either way, it's shit.
Have a (you)

google.de/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/14/drunken-american-beaten-up-for-giving-nazi-salute-in-germany

They were here before to help rebuild the country, my obese friend

>wh*Toids having something to be proud of

This is actually nothing new. The general opinion among Germans is that a German is someone who speaks German. Which is why we're relatively welcoming towards immigrants, assuming they learn German.

>help rebuild the country
In their own image?

To Germanifriends: I'm just teasing you. I hate how whenever Germany does something that any other country would be able to do without criticisms people always respond with "German Nationalism on the Rise".

I hate even more how many Germans also buy into this ethno-masochism. Germany would be a perfect country if it weren't for them :(

I'll need a place to stay when I get there, also.

Make it happen, im not asking.

>le ebin wh*T*b*i posting

Didn't know 3rd world diaspora can be autistic too.

There are special requirements

First of all. How white are you?

If you explain banter it loses effect, just sayin.

Autism is very prevalent among minorities. Many such cases!

>Which is why we're relatively welcoming towards immigrants
>we're
>Flag

Proxy or typo

>man cheers at a football game
>German nationalism on the rise!

I also do enjoy original comedy

>special requirements
Well I come from a civil war-torn country.

I heard Germans were offering conjugal visits so I have chosen to relocate in Germany.

Your picture is genuinely unsettling

maybe they can get by like this, but it's still considered shameful in the entire rest of germany if you've lived here for years and still can't speak german. i'm not worried about this, berlin has its own rules

>Germany loses two wars and gets conquered
>Bitches about their conquerors

what a shithole. the anglo alliance owns half their country by right.

That's a funny picture.
I bet you masturbated to that three times already, McCuck?
You also didn't answer the question

aufgestanden, platz vergangen

Keins von beiden, Ich bin nur gerade in Japan.

>but it's still considered shameful in the entire rest of germany if you've lived here for years and still can't speak german
You should be grateful that migrants actually try to learn this irrelevant and disgusting "language"

>being this mad that he has to bring up ww2

Lmao. Butthurt cuck

If I give the Roman salute and say, "Hail Caeser!" in Germany will I get arrested or attacked?

why not try and find out?

>I bet you masturbated to that three times already, McCuck?
No, im saving up for when I get to Germany.

If I can't escape to Germany from my war-torn country, who will become my wife?

>Look at me I'm LARPing as nonwhite cause dats funny

Why does Sup Forums suck so much now?

your grandpa was in this pile. your grandma, most likely having a good time with a few russian soldiers.

you lost, face it. we own a share of your country.

>we own a share of your country.
this level of delusion

>my wh*Te feelings are hurt
your race is subhuman deal with it.

Then come and get your fair share chingchong.
Cucknada didn't win shit.

>he thinks Germany is a real country
>he thinks Germans are in charge of his fake country that was created in 1991.

Then I think you are to blame for yurops problems . We aren't in charge after all

you sure about that hans?

every country on earth has to suck up to the usa or suffer the consequences and germany is no exception; why that makes it "not real" is something only you and your psychiatrist know.

>Then I think you are to blame for yurops problems
>We aren't in charge after all
The fact you aren't in charge is your fault also.

Accept English as your new language, I don't want to spend time learning a dead language when I get to Germany.

Yes I am. Now go kiss chinaslam ass with trudeau, syrup sucker.

pic on the left is a canadian lmfao beating the shit out of an "elite" german infantry unit.

meanwhile you rolled over and opened your legs and anuses to your conquerors.

that's too bad, because it's exactly what you'll have to do

Is this the worst thing Britain has ever done? Literally hundreds of their colonial """"brethren""" died for nothing.

>it's exactly what you'll have to do
No, I dont. I wont interact with business who don't welcome English speakers.

Without a influx of English speakers with money, German businesses will fail.

I always wondered why Americans cry constantly that germans are oh so mean to them. Seeing this thread I know why.
Business idea: don't tip the American waiter next time you go to berlin

every major business "welcomes" english speakers you mongoloid, but people will look down on you if you've been here for years and still can't speak german

Business idea: don't allow German 'engineering' in your nation.

You sound upset, are you sure you want a 3rd ass kicking in just over a century?

And muricannons will buy our stuff so or so, because you are consume blinded retards

only for the pussies

>every major business "welcomes" english speakers
>people will look down on you if you've been here for years and still can't speak german
Why would I care what a bunch of failures think?

As long as I get served when im out and about, what power do you have over me?

They always had a penchant for it.

In WW1 they sent us to both Passchendaele and Vimy, 2 places they failed to take several times, hoping to meat grinder us enough to weaken the German forces a bit for them to try another half dozen times.

We took both, then they claimed victory for it.

>This entire thread

Since you are always so kind to help us back on the track with even more money, why not?

if you're so sure about it, just do it and see for yourself. not like i care what you waste your time on

Retards LARPing during American hours. What did you expect?

after all the bullshit that happened with turks and syrians, germans decided to go nazi because of the number of english speakers?

i am amazed by the german autism yet again.

>because you are consume blinded retards
Well when your products have been engineered to hide and conceal EXTREMELY poor engineering, its hard to not be blinded.

>not like i care what you waste your time on
Thats obvious, look at what 'Germany' has become.

youtube.com/watch?v=GKLHx67mLmU

>LARPing
>LARPing
Ever think maybe you're just getting BTFO?

Reading this thread I get the impression that Americans and Canadians aren't really our friends.

>G*rmany
>friends

>Americans and Canadians aren't really our friends.
>Germans literally defraud and try to kill you for decades
Pay debnts.

>he bases his opinion of countries off their Sup Forums users

In the real world, most people here think anyone from Europe is cool. They might make a nazi joke, but that's only because it's the only thing most people know about Germany.

Pretending to be muslim posting "I will surely come to your cunt and fuck random chicks you don't really care about" and going we wuz over ww2 isn't BTFOing someone you dumb retard.

>Pretending to be muslim
>going we wuz over ww2
You mad bro?

One company isn't the entire country tho. That's like saying America wants to kill the world with diabetes from McDonald's because it was founded in the US

Eh no. I just said what you did.

>That's like saying America wants to kill the world with diabetes from McDonald's because it was founded in the US
that is actually true though

Fuck

>America wants to kill the world with diabetes from McDonald's because it was founded in the US
When did McDonald's defraud their customers?

America isn't represented by 1 company, German is very much represented around the world by VW.

>he mad

>1 American takes on multiple Germans
Its like the war all over again.

>mfw I remember Germany has literally never won a single war

We have more than one car company tho.
But I guess I can't be reasoning with you because you are just baiting. Good bye

This gives me the feels sorry germany.

>We have more than one car company tho.
>None of them are as big as VW and most are actually owned by VW
>event he companies owned by VW had emissions cheating
Ya, you probably should go.

You're not too bright.

Why do you feel the need to fight and hate? Why can't you all be nice to each other?

I am being nice, its Nazis who want to control what language people speaking and where they can and cant be on this Earth.

Germans posters are being mean here.

what do you care about emissions cheating when president cheeto thinks climate change is a jewish conspiracy? shouldn't even matter

Yeah get gassed fatso

>THIS much butthurt

>Be g*Rman
>Start every fight
>Lose every single one of them
>Blames others for his autism
>Why can't you all be nice to each other?

As I see in this thread, you have been on the same level of disgusting hatred than the germans and pretty much everyone else in this thread. Shame on you.

>#germanabuse thread
Oh boy...