Trans suicide rates

Why do transgender people have such a high suicide rate in comparison to the rest of the population?

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/blogs/outward/2014/01/28/trans_suicide_we_aren_t_stopping_the_epidemic.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2043345/The-California-boy-11-undergoing-hormone-blocking-treatment.html
mrctv.org/blog/lesbian-gender-non-conforming-couple-tries-force-son-have-queer-gender-relationship
m.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/schizophrenia-and-suicide
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8839957
hindawi.com/journals/schizort/2014/463757/
ils.unc.edu/bmh/neoref/nrschizophrenia/jsp/review/tmp/574.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cause and effect.

Actions have consequences.

If you morphed your body into a mutated wreck I'm sure over time you'd begin to hate your own being.

Because there is a god

>transgender
>people
Pick one

Because they're mentally challenged.

Nature is correcting itself.

Because they paid all their money for a pussy and ended up with a horrific gash instead.

Because being trans is a mental disease
Instead of treating it with professional help of psychiatrists, people preach them to cut their dicks off and take hormones, which obviously doesn't seem to help that much

Because Trans is a fucking mental illness and thru need psychiatric help

Mental illness.

Rather than treat it, leftists would rather normalize it.

Because they're mentally unstable.

It's a body disorder potentially coupled with histrionic personality disorder or something else.

It's a real mother fucker.

because they have a mental illness, they finally realize they can never be what their mental illness tells them what they should be.

You're looking at the data the wrong way, have you compared those people's mental conditions to before they transitioned? Transitioning is not the sole cause for high suicide rates, much of it is societal abandonment and hormonal problems. Just like with gay people.

If a hobo comes to a clinic and says he is Christ Reborn, you don't buy him a tunic and make him grow a beard. You fill him with anti-cuckoo meds.

Mentally ill people are more likely to kill themselves regardless of the illness.

Because they are mentally ill. DSM V defines gender dysphoria as a mental illness as there is absolutely zero basis in nature or science for believing you are one gender when you are actually the other.

Natural Selection

If they have such a high suicide rate, why is there so many of them?

Check out the post
"they should be proud to be #mentallyill".

Actually trans have a much higher suicide rate despite facing very similar social stigma.
slate.com/blogs/outward/2014/01/28/trans_suicide_we_aren_t_stopping_the_epidemic.html

>46 percent of trans men and 42 percent of trans women in the United States have attempted suicide. That’s far higher than the 4.6 percent national average, and more than double the 10–20 percent of gay and lesbian people who report a suicide attempt.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2043345/The-California-boy-11-undergoing-hormone-blocking-treatment.html

because they are mentally ill
duh

They can lie to themselves and others but they can't escape from instinct.

Just imagine you mutilate yourself and pump yourself full of hormones, then one day in a moment of clarity you realize what a horrible mistake you've made and can never unmutilate yourself or have functioning genitalia ever again.

The only sane option is to kill yourself at that point

What I think is really despicable is the doctors and surgeons who prey on these mentally ill people

mrctv.org/blog/lesbian-gender-non-conforming-couple-tries-force-son-have-queer-gender-relationship

evil dykes

Gender dysphoria is a mental illness, which leads to depression.

cause they are absolutely miserable abut being the 'wrong' gender
add to that the fact that tranny pills cause depression and that most of the society doesnt accept them - but the later is less relevant, they are unhappy no matter what

>there is absolutely zero basis in nature or science for believing you are one gender when you are actually the other

Not true actually. There's androgen insensitivity syndrome, congenital adrenal hyperplasia, various intersex conditions, etc.

Because they realize that they've mutilated their bodies beyond all recognition and will never be 100% accepted in society ever again.

It's easy to be trans and blend in with the real world around you before you get the operation/hormone treatments. Going the full transformation means that you basically become a husk of your former self.

Once the realization sets in - typically around the time that their peers stop caring about them because they've gotten the change and are no longer struggling with their gender identity - they're basically told by their physician that there's no going back without millions of dollars and years of surgery.

With no other way out, they off themselves.

Because they're all clinically insane, OP, that's why.

i..is that moot in the pic?

Natural selection, im glad they blow their brains out, they deserve it for being such fucking tards

who?

because this exact mentality causes people like this to find it necessary to bully and harass people for trying to be happy, but not in the way cuckservatives find fit

>And the numbers only get bleaker from there, revealing that trans people also experience homelessness, domestic violence, mental illness, sexual abuse, and employment discrimination at vastly higher levels than the general population.

Gee, could this have something to do with it?

>Actually trans have a much higher suicide rate despite facing very similar social stigma.

Social stigma to who? Gay people? Are you seriously telling me, Transexuals are just as accteped as gay people by Americans? Come on, you shouldn't even have to look that up.

In any case, that study didn't answer my question but hear these points.

1. The data is incredibly fucked. We would need to hear the mental state of people BEFORE they transitioned to determine whether transitioning is part of the problem.

2. Correlation is not causation, even if suicide rates jump AFTER transitioning, there are still a multitude of factors like abuse etc. that could explain it.

3. No matter what, people will always transition instead of struggling with hormone medication or any "cures" their entire lives. If they inherently feel like they want to transition, they will almost always feel better if they just go with it.

Yep. By his own admission he wished to be a little girl.

I just don't understand...shouldn't the suicide rates drop after they transition and become the opposite sex?

its the other way around. mental illness caused them to morph their body. it also causes them to kill themselves

Who cares?

sexchangeregret.com

>everything this person says is true because i agree with it
nope, its mostly 'cus people like you exist

Hallelujah

Intersex people have repeatedly asked trannies to stop using their disorders as a tool to get legitimacy for their delusions.

>We should control peoples right to speak
>But we can't control the behavior that causes the speech

Pick one faggot

>never looks at the data
>they suicide from bullying!

more lying to yourself. I told you, you can't escape instinct, the only question how well you can avoid it, the results show most can't pull off the lie.

Who gives a fuck? should we tell people with other mental illneses to be proud?

Here's your (you)

Needs a long term study, especially taking economic status, job, age at death, age of starting transition and family status at the very least.
My money's on drastic transitions being the most likely cause.

Don't forget that intersex people are usually born naturally sterile, the exact opposite of most trannies.

the trans suicide rate is almost identical to severe mental illnesses like schizophrenia

i wonder why

>0.3% of the population is trans
Are you saying 99.7% of the population is responsible for the high suicide rate?

Like 90-98% of kids grow out of gender dysphoria too, the whole thing is just revenge or jerk-off fuel for our (((hostile degenerate elite)))

>mental illness
this

God corrects his mistakes.

sex selective abortion would be better than this

>shouldn't the suicide rates drop after they transition and become the opposite sex?
wanting to change sex is a symtom of their illness once you cure it they realise all of their lives problems we're not because they were the wrong sex and then the become depressed and kill themselves because they finaly figured out that their life just suck and so do they.

Truth

Holy shit. You're right.

m.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/schizophrenia-and-suicide

>Among people diagnosed with schizophrenia, an estimated 20% to 40% attempt suicide.

What do you mental illness enablers have to say about that?

Then why do we still have niggers? Checkmate, kike-on-a-stickfags

just don't give a shit at all and don't go out of your way to make people miserable
gee, if i had gender dysphoria and hated myself, i'd probably be less likely to kill myself compared to if i had gender dysphoria and hated myself AND had millions of people who actively hate me throughout the world and WANT me to kill myself. nahhhh dude you're right, its 100% because they are mentally ill. bullying people is justified
(you) too
i'm saying harrassement and mass hatred from millions of people probably isn't very good for your psyche
>be a cunt because you don't agree with someone's choices to be happy
>not give a fuck
pick one

Imagine some day you would wake up and realize that you made a huge mistake.
A mistake that is irreversible and you realize that your past years have been a complete lie but there is no way that you can change who you are and you have to stay in you have to stay in this body that you have willingly ruined forever.

Identifying as a different sex is a mental illness and just like you dont treat heroin addicts by giving them limitless heroin you can help "trans gender" people by physically and chemically altering their sex.

operations dont work

It's quite simple, really.

Gender Disphoria is a form of Body Dismorphia.

Take for example Anorexics. They think they are too fat, and should be thinner. It's treated by therapy, to make them feel comfortable in their own body.
With Gender Disphoria, people feel like their body doesn't fit them. When they transition, chances are they are still not passable enough. They keep and keep trying to look more and more like their target gender, but sadly, many face the reality that they might never be who to think they are supposed to be, and fall in a terrible depression, which can lead to suicide.

Just like you don't encourage an Anorexic to be who they want to be, it might be a good idea to not prescribe transitioning to every case of Gender Disphoria.

they misclicked their sex at character creation.
they're just rerolling.

NOPE NOPE NOPE

Show me a trans/mentally ill mutilated person who came out young that lived to the rip old age of 50+

These people need psychotherapy not mutilated genitals

>be a cunt because you don't agree with someone's choices to be happy
except post operation suicide rates are higher than pre-ops meaining their not helping themselves by doing so and are more at risk if the operation is caried out.
>i'm saying harrassement and mass hatred from millions of people probably isn't very good for your psyche
Bitch i'm right-wing, 70% of my country would hate me if they knew my hot opinions and i sleep well at night.
>just don't give a shit at all and don't go out of your way to make people miserable
i'll go out of my way to make miserable people who want to pull other people into their misery.

Because they finally figured out that their genitals aren't the source of the dissatisfaction they have with their lives.

Because we're hated by everyone including our families and friends. It's impossible to get jobs and be accepted and it's equally impossible to be the person everyone expects you to be. Death is an easier solution to a permanent problem.

Nobody hates trannies. This is like a brand new thing to even talk about. When I was a kid trannies were known as cross dressers. No one ever saw one or thought about one outside of a joke.

Where is all this hate coming from? Sounds like a persecution delusion to me. If you think backlash from constant tranny propaganda being pushed down our throats for the past couple of years is the same thing as hate you might have a mental disorder

>Bitch i'm right-wing, 70% of my country would hate me if they knew my hot opinions and i sleep well at night.
I meant it isn't good for the person being harrassed's psyche, which is a no-brainer.
>i'll go out of my way to make miserable people who want to pull other people into their misery.
Oh good, then you'll only attack people who are pressuring others into genital reassignment surgery and no one else, right?
today I learned that trannies don't face hatred or harrassement

I'm a tranny but I accepted the fact that I was born male and decided not to take hormones or transition or anything.
It's wrong and I don't want to end up killing myself at 30.

I'll just try to live a normal life as best as I can.
Some things are just not meant to be, and men are not meant to be women.

Praise jesus.

>Why do transgender people have such a high suicide rate in comparison to the rest of the population?

What other choice do you have once you reach this point. Pic related

But then why do you care about me being a cunt? :^)

Have fun burning in hell, degenerate scum.

Good job, degenerate.

You had me untill the praise Jesus. Then I knew you were just trolling 1/10 for making me respond

I'm not trolling.

idk, I was taught in first grade that everyone has a right to be happy and to treat people how you want to be treated. for some reason i still uphold that philosophy that you shouldn't be mean to people undeserving of it, strange innit ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

thattaboy

Well it's certainly *NOT* because they are delusional and mentally ill, if that's what you're implying, shitlord.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8839957

hindawi.com/journals/schizort/2014/463757/

ils.unc.edu/bmh/neoref/nrschizophrenia/jsp/review/tmp/574.pdf

According to Christianity most of the world including the Buddha are in hell. In fact hell(lake of fire) is only in the new testament.

Grass is greener syndrome. They failed as man so they try to be a woman. They they fail at that too. Get depressed and self terminate.

Whats your take on the fact trannies have a suicide rate closer to schitzos than gay people?

>gays: 10-20%
>trans: 40+ %
>schitzos 20-40%

I've never been more certain trans people were insane now.

Probably a number of reasons, the most important ones being that you're doing something to your body that isn't natural to it (introduction of significant amount of hormones, physical intervention into the body), the biological fact that taking a few hormones, having fake tits implanted in you and butchering your penis doesn't change your DNA, which ultimately decides the majority of your sexual characteristics, and general narcissism/craving for attention that ultimately fades away, which seems to be driving a lot of the pushing of this stuff

Have you seen a tranny over 35?

That's not very progressive, Canada

For one, most of them are men who wish they were women. Think about that for a second. Some of these people are just so sick that they switch their brain around to get life handed to them because they cant hack it as a man, they cant deal with having to create something out of themselves and would rather just pretend they were the gender born with value. Why the fuck WOULDNT these people kill themselves?

the thing about tranny suicide is you know they're men because they succeed

Because they have a mental illness, and it is almost never the only mental illness, that goes untreated for years because the left wants to normalize it.

Leave it untreated long enough and they off themselves.

Because they are literally doing it wrong.
No, seriously..

Just on backpage

Trannies WOULDN'T face hatred or harassment if they stopped expecting people to play along with their joke 24/7. The world isn't your burlesque stage; take the clown makeup off when you're at work.

> see thumbnail out of corner of my eye
> instant full body shivers of revulsion

jokes on you, you already got me to click on this before

>I still think the way I did in first grade

Your average leftist ladies and gentlemen

You're right but I don't know what you're trying to achieve
fag enabler

>bullying people is justified

Entirely.

Exhibit A: Society pre-Columbine.

Exhibit B: You.

>I meant it isn't good for the person being harrassed's psyche, which is a no-brainer.
I haven't seen anyone who's sane prefer death to facing other's hate and i'm sure no such man exist.
Harassement is only doeable if the target is not fully sane, unsure ,weak-willed or simply has not a single piece of evidence to back up his case.
>Oh good, then you'll only attack people who are pressuring others into genital reassignment surgery and no one else, right?
I'll not attack anyone, I don't physically assault people however i'll make sure to try to undermine anyone who ever promote acts that push people into misery instead of heatlh and hapiness.
>today I learned that trannies don't face hatred or harrassement
you did unless you have single proof of any relevant event regarding trans-harassement.
>idk, I was taught in first grade that everyone has a right to be happy and to treat people how you want to be treated.
if that was true then the worst scums on earth deserved hapiness and you should get fucked with a dildo by your wife since that's how you treat her.

they believe in reincarnation and want to reroll