19 years old and virgin

>19 years old and virgin
i remember when i was 15yo and i was like 'I WILL GET A GF SOON XD'

wish i had that optimism

>26 and still a virgin.

Didn't happen and never will, because you were never going to do it anyway.

My brother

So what is the reason yall are still virgins?

I'm ugly, 5'6 and im losing hair, i don't know if it's because the fucking summer or because im gonna be bald in a few years

I always read this type of stuff, and you might think its easy for tall handsome guys to get gfs but my social anexiety prevents me to follow up on for example a first date

Aspergers.

I'm a sperg (who's not particularly handsome, also not very tall) and managed to have sex with a qt Estonian girl.

wrong

most girls (at least here in the US) are terrible at initiating

that's why if you're terrible at initiating nothing will happen

When I was 14 I always though to myself that I don't want a girlfriend until I'm 16 because then I'll be in Highschool and have a cell Phone so I would be able to talk to her

6 years Go by after turning 16 and still nothing but yeah at least I have a cell Phone r-right

>tfw the only female number in your mobile is your mums.

>tfw when 6'3" and being told all my Life that Girls Love tall Guys but here I am today still gfless :/

23 and not a virgin. My life is still pathetic and miserable. If you don't fuck someone at least once a week it doesn't matter.

What was she out of 10 ?

>25 and still a virgin
At least my 10/10 ex is talking to me again, might have some revenge on her pussy

How?

He's right though. I don't consider myself to be good but some girls in my environment are very nice to me (to some other guys too, but they are attractive). Unlike to others.

I have aspergers and I am far from a virgin.

If you hate being a virgin so much why don't you just have sex with your girlfriends?

There's someone interested in me but I don't care

By not having sex

i have had girls approach me before, but it's fairly uncommon

at bars, clubs, etc here guys always approach girls first, so it's kind of expected...since girls know they won't have to approach anyone to receive attention, they mostly don't do it

i'm more talking about bar/club environments (places where people go to pick up girls, etc)

in general settings it's a bit different

and i'm not saying girls never approach guys, but it's definitely not the norm here, girls do more autistic shit to get guys attention then being forward or up front about it desu

lol @ these coping permavirgins who have convinced themselves that women don't approach men

protip: if a woman has never hit on you or in any way made it blatantly obvious that she is attracted to you, you're just straight up ugly

>Your girlfriend

I can't be the only one who's never wanted a gf (or bf), right?

Yeah if a girl don't know a guy she hardly will approach him. Has happened to me two times in my life. But if you're attractive and have some people in your environment you just need to be somewhat normie and you'll have some girls

>1.85
>130
>5 cm

Anyone interested in my mum? She can take your virginity for money!

Post pic.

no

A solid 8, I would say.

22 and a Kissless virgin

I think I have the avoidant disorder, because I've a few girls straight up ask me out but I just avoid all contact with them immediately

Same with potential friends, so I have none

Maybe you're into self-destruction.

hmm I do smoke a pack a day

No I mean you refuse to make your life better and it pleases you. I have this attitude from time to time when depression strikes.

>22 and a Kissless virgin
Same here

I AM FUCKING 36

AND I'VE NEVER EVEN KISSED A WOMAN

YOU KNOW NOTHING

I wouldn't even care at this point. I think I'll stop to even think about it at 25.

at least you have a meme page

you need to either fuck hookers recreationally or just get yourself chemically castrated. you have no chance at a relationship and little chance of playing the pick up game, just pay to sate your carnal lust or get rid of it altogether. why torture yourself?

As I know you can't do that (chemical castration). Maybe somewhere in Asia. Why don't just jerk off?

Yo admin can I be in the Screenshot when you Post this??

who's the girl

Wtf girls asking men out? Are you handsome af or how did that happen? In germany girls would never make the first move unless you are legit like a 9/10 lookwise.

i think you don't really want it then, too lazy to build a relationship or too shy or something

i mean if you look average/better than average, if you are very fat or something then it would need more effort but i guess still possible. i actually knew one alpha chad who was fat and also walked with a stick, no kidding, he eventually got some problems with police though for mugging

I don't think so

I got rater 9//10 on soc when I posted years ago and have been called hot irl

I've also been called ugly to my face more than once

>Wtf girls asking men out?
it happens sometimes, usually when the man is shy, lol

I'm almost 27 and I feel exactly the same. Don't let life run away from you mi hermano. Improve your life while you still can. Lose weight or improve your social skills, rid yourself of whatever's holding you back.

At some point it will be too late, and you will be old and bitter, and planning your own suicide. Don't let it get to that.