LO!

It was once written: the Bear Spammer shall return to cleanse this board.

Sup Forums will return to it's former glory

EXCELSIOR!

Remove these first

you forgot

>forced minority or woman in film. Minorities and women never used to be in films before the jews started forcing them in.

>all the people making dumb meme and capeshit are shitskins/underages from Twitter and Instagram

Really gets the noggin joggin, anyway to get rid of these faggots

I haven't seen a latza or tgwtg thread in ages

It's true. All of it.

>people talked about numale wars and capeshit

The first time I ever posted here like 6 years it was nothing but actress threads like "I want to tongue punch KStew's fart box" before everyone knew she was a lesbo

>Minorities and women never used to be in films before the jews started forcing them in
you can't actually believe that, right?

Nothing will fix the internet until it's entirely comprised of old white sysadmins again.
The internet has become way too easy for underage shitskins to use.

>implying anyone claims Sup Forums was good in 2011

>the entirety of the 2017 island
>not pol shitposting

>BSG
>House
>Britcoms
>24
>SNL
>The Wire
>capeshit
ok buddy

So DCucks are basically hispanics with a hard on for jesus. Marvelcucks are are shitskins and niggers. Seems about right.

We need to get rid of all plebshit NOW

Uhm excuse me? He is Puerto Rican.

They are easier to filter than Sup Forums tho.
Like I can easily avoid TWD threads but Sup Forums brings Jews and cucking into every single discussion.

What about /lbg/ island

filtered it

looks like 2008 Sup Forums had a lot of patience

Aww did somebody call you an embryo? :'(

Cause we didn't have shit tons of iPhone users.

lbg imho serves no purpose so I have no account ergo I am not interested in lbg threads.

Just get rid of capeshit posters. They constantly just shit all over each other about which movies their companies made are better, when in reality they're all shit. Most capeshit movies are for children and while there's nothing wrong with that, they should at least be honest about it.

We had to deal with a lot more spam and tripfags then, patience was a given.

No. Just give them 3 threads. DCucks. MarvelGay and capeshit general. Ban every single other OP wanting to discuss capeshit. Problem solved.

Dude how do you not see all the Eggkara threads, we had at least 5 this week.

>cancellation bay
>glau island

At least old Sup Forums tried to have its own kind of humor, despite the pasta spam that filled 13 pages at least, now this place just have the leftovers and rejects of Sup Forumsco/pol/sp/

I see it more as just the place where Sup Forumslacks who like Sup Forums material come to shitpost since the Sup Forums mods ban stormshit on sight.

>Conan
>Snl
>Lost
>House
>Family guy
>Arrested development

Holy fuck that's just embarrassing. Thank fuck tv chads like me showed up and fixed this shithole

i heartily keked at the whedonverse being at cancellation bay

>Green Oval
I am sad now

This is the original pic and it dates from 2009, not 2008

Do you have the one with the "bear signal "?

Latza posting is dead since he actually made it and is working for Disney now. I think trolling him to drive to a fake interview with RLM made him "grow up" in an instant. Sup Forums actually helped him stop being a manchild.

/film/

>no Sopranos

I wish I had knew about Sup Forums back in the day, would have loved to watch Lost as it was airing with Sup Forums
>The entire "Walkabout" episode

>Time Gas

that brings back memories.

>No Star Wars

No, but minorities and women were never shoehorned into roles traditionally given to white males

Yeah, but can we save Spoony or save Jo?

Man remember when Glau spam was the *worst* thing? Now look.

BrBa was Sup Forums's zenith

Can't decide if this board was at its shittiest or its best

>from this point of view the jedi are evil
lol

>Breaking Reddit
>the best Sup Forums was

>d-do I fit in yet guys

DAMN, GLOBAL WARMING LOOKS LIKE THAT??

Another 2009 pic complaining about its state back then

Capeshit Cove is alive and well.

It's a fucking archipelago at this point.