>Continue with my scrolling

>Pull up on driveway
>"Kids we're home"
>no shit sherlock

>Pull into drive through
>Get out of car, look up at the sign
>"Burger King, home of the Whopper"
>Get back in my car, order my food.

Imagine LotR with all steeds replaced by cars.

I never really got this meme. Literally every road trip I've been on this essentially happens. Someone yells out "Vegas!" Or just says "New York City" when it comes into view.

my gf hates when i do that also cheked

>arrive to Sup Forums
>create new thread
>make some autistic complaint that's been reposted a million times
>continue browsing Sup Forums

So you're saying fast and Furious 9 will be about time travel?

>this much autism

Tell me, friendo; when you sit down on the toilet, do you always feel the need to shout out "shit!" or "defecate!" to no one in particular before you evacuate?

I would unironically love that movie

>not yelling the name of the activitiy you're about to do before you do it

>dom uses so much nos he travels back in time to save brian and han

>just says "New York City" when it comes into view

I fucking hate you tourist fucks and your inability to fucking swipe a Metrocard

>it's revealed that Paul Walker never actually died and just went into hiding for the GOAT movie reveal

>although he saves both, neither likes Dom and the Familia is no more. Mia is unhappy and has no son. Has to go back once more to ensure the time line works out.

>no Rammas Echor
>no Black Wall on first level
>Pelennor is an empty field, no farms or buildings
REEEEEE HACKSON

underrated

quality

>before every bite of food
>eat!

Imagine doing this the whole meal, every meal.

>Imagine

But his horse is Shadowfax, lord of all horses, descendant of Felaróf of the Mearas. Besides running faster than the wind Shadowfax was also capable of comprehending the speech of men.

It would be pretty unpolite of Gandalf not telling Shadowfax where they are.

Did you also autistically screech there was no Prince Imrahil or Swan Knights of Dol Amroth?

I did ;_;

oh you!

How the fuck did horses develop a monarchy system.

>dom goes back in time to help hitler

>Directed by Sam Raimi

This. Gandalf was telling Pippin where they were.

He was talking to the horse

If niggers could why not horses

He was setting a waypoint.

[autism]it's Caras Galadhon[/autism]

>pulls metal out of fire
>it's quite cool

bullshit

also
>"swords are of no use here"
>kills Balrag with a sword

Was Gandalf a compulsive liar?

>Kills Balrog with a sword
Literally didn't happen they fought from the lake all the way back up to the summit before the Balrog was defeated

It was only in there long enough to burn the envelope.

Is he seriously riding a horse with a fucking staff? Can't he just magic the staff away and bring it back when he needs it?

Well, it's Turgon sword, and it was filled with magic too.

And who says that Shadowfax is the lord of all horses? Gandalf probably pulled that shit out of his ass

gandalf is a fighter not a wizard

he even dual wields a staff and a sword

in the movie it's the lightning buff on the sword that eventually killed the balrog. Since Gandalf is the only person who can use that kind of magic, only he and maybe Saruman could defeat it. any other person with any other sword couldn't have done it.

>Have halfling who had barely left his hometown like a few months prior
>Ride up over a hill and behold the crowning achievment of mankind
>Stop so he can get a good view and take it all in as the city looks most impressive from a distance without the bouncing up and down that comes with horse riding
>Tell him where he is so he doesn't say something stupid later because he's a retard

This. I helps cement the moment.

I may not say it out loud every time, but every time I catch that first glimpse of the Chicago skyline I think to myself "Chicago".

How the fuck did it get from the ruins of Gondolin to a troll cave?

Grove Street. Home. At least it was before I fucked everythang up.

Quads of truth.

>also, kek

Somehow it got out of Gondolin during the Fall. Someone probably picked it up when Turgon fell.

Then, when the noldor left Beleriand during the War of Wrath, it was probably brought in Eriador, and then forgotten in the depopulation of Lindon and/or Eregion.

Still a bit too lucky though, I'll agree.
Finding that sword, and Merry and Pippin stumbling upon Treebeard in Fangorn are two events that make you feel like the world is small as fuck.

>ebin battle is about to begin
>king or commander gives LE EVIN MOTIVATIONAL SPEECH to his soldiers
>everybody screams
>special focus on some random minor character and him screaming
>LE EBIN CHARGE
>they start winning until a new element from the enemy enters the battle
>king/commander ends up getting killed by the leader of the new enemy elements
>minor characters enter the scene and somehow manages to kill the leader who is stronger and with more experience
>king/commander: I'VE ALWAYS BEEN SO LE PROUD OF YOU XD ;___;
>king/ commander dies

No, because unlike your RPG's, Sup Forums, mana doesn't restore in LoTR. Every time Gandalf uses magic, he gets a little weaker. That's why he kills shit with his sword instead of using magic.

An elven cache perhaps, stored there to keep the weapons hidden and protected?

>mana doesn't restore in LoTR.

What's the point of being a wizard if using magic is going to kill you

You are telling me in thousands of years they haven't created magic restoring potions? In fact, I don't think they use a potion in all the movies.

They were just shit at magic.

Merry and Pippin finding Treebeard was one of those "higher powers at work" moments though.

Are there more of these pics?

And also, using a sword to fight is why Saruman wrecked his shit and had him spinning on floors like a jew toy.

Why didn't Gandalf give Glamdring to Elrond, as Turgon's descendant?

>Still a bit too lucky though, I'll agree.
Finding that sword, and Merry and Pippin stumbling upon Treebeard in Fangorn are two events that make you feel like the world is small as fuck.

Yes, and the reaction of Elrond in the Hobbit movie when he identifies it along with Orcrist is way too flat. Afaik, these are the only First Age Beleriand artifacts left on Middle-Earth by this time.

These sword belong in Rivendell, arguably even more so than Narsil.

almost every person believes that they're part of some film featuring them as a main character, no matter who they were

>Gandolf leaves Minas Tirith to go out and fight
>brings Pippen with him for no reason

>for no reason

Pippin needed some easy XP guy was shit

Wow man so deep.

cont.
I forgot about the Ring of Barahir, which Finrod brought from Valinor I think, so that's quite something too. Everything else, like the Silmarils, the Feanorian Lamps, the Nauglamir and Turin's gear, there is nothing left, and this Elrond handles it like its a nice found in a garage sale.

>waddle onto chair
>start up internet explorer
>type "Sup Forums tv" into bing
>click on Sup Forums link
>"Ahh, Sup Forums teevee!"
>start browsing

It's not deep, it's sheep.

It's not deep, it's Helm's Deep in your mom

They intended to have that scene immediately after he arrived before the walls of the city with Pippin, but changed the order around in editing and moved it later.

no one cares 3rd worlder.

Not at all. It's to stop them from going DICTATORSHIP MODE. Gandalf the Grey is incredibly weak compared to lots of people, but when he died fighting the Balrog, he was deemed worthy enough to come back as Gandalf the White, that restored his powers.

But he wasn't sure he wasn't going to have to try and fight Sauron. If we go by the 'power levels', then the entire White Council, with Saurman still there, would be able to take on Sauron with the Ring. But that's the point. It'd never get that stage.

They don't 'die' per se for using magic, they just can't use magic forever. Gandalf, Radagast, Sauraman and the two Blue Wizards who were never named, were sent to maintain shit and make sure it didn't go sideways. Saurman went insane thinking with the Ring he could beat Sauron and rule the planet. The two blue wizards didn't do anything to the best of my knowledge, I think one helped the Arab analogues with magic shit but I can't remember.

>One (You) to rule them all
youtube.com/watch?v=nbLRDozffOc

All comedic gold
Will repost for (You)'s

What was the name of the stream they crossed that marked Gondor's territory?

Literally nothing says their magic runs out.

The only way you "run out" of magic is if you put yourself into something. E.g. Morgoth weakens himself by pouring his spirit into Middle Earth, Sauron cannot recreate the ring and would be ruined if it was destroyed.

How come after Sauron filled up the ring with his cruelty, malice, and will to dominate all life, he didn't turn into a nice guy when he lost the ring?

Because he's that full of hate and malice. He's basically a hate machine.

why didn't gandalf just shoot lightning bolts at sauron?

So Sauron is basically a perma virgin TV poster who eternally REEEEEEEEE'S with hate at the normies and having no gf?

Yeah, what does that even mean, "lord of all horses." Is he the ruler of horse kingdom or something? It's bullshit

>ITT

The eagles had one. Why not horses?

Because they are fuck hard drives.

That makes far more sense, why would you have a gigantic wasteland surrounding a huge city? Where do they get their food from?

>why would you have a gigantic wasteland surrounding a huge city
To keep out the Titans.

Just look at this image! Why is everything lotr related so god damn comfy

Why did Gandalf take Pippin with him in the first place? Why didn't he leave him at Edoras and go to Minas Tirith by himself?

>save brian and han
>save brian

From what, a happy peaceful family life with the woman he loves and his 2 children?

Underrated

Strange, this pic was how I imagined Minas Tirith. That was a big fuck up in the movie. It could've felt a lot more epic even.

>The two blue wizards didn't do anything to the best of my knowledge

>Alatar and Pallando, the blue wizards
>They are said to have arrived not in the Third Age, but in the Second, around the year SA 1600, the time of the Forging of the One Ring. Their mission was directed at weakening Sauron's forces in the eastern part of Middle-earth. And it is here said that the Wizards far from failed; rather, they had a pivotal role in the victories of the West at the end of both the Second and the Third Ages. Glorfindel was likely also, Tolkien mentioned later, a shipmate of the Wizards, for he reappears in history about that time.
I googled it for you.

Going with the general rules of power exhaustion over the ages, those two probably wrecked a lot more shit each than the other wizards combined.

>teeve
>not tyvy

god I fucking laughed

ah a twist on the classic one month old post, truly original.

I do it too.

POSTING!
FILLING CAPTCHA!!

Elrond knew he was leaving soon
Elrond doesn't believe in stringing up artefacts for decoration when they could still be useful which is why he reforged narsil
Elrond is gandalfs friend and let him have it

the Mearas are a specific breed / clan of horses descended from Felarof who was blessed with exceptional lifespan, strength, and the ability to understand speech

So yes, the horses have a lord. Y'know, a fucking alpha? a lead stallion? AND it's middle earth

God damn you guys are a bunch of unimaginative autistic fucks

>BUT HOW CAN THERE BE A LORD OF THE HORSES IN A FANTASY NOVEL REEEEEEEEEEE

That's you. That's what you sound like.

>On a plane trip to Italy
>European land finally visible
>Stand up in the hallway
>"ah the fallen Portugese empire, the kings and captains of old weep at such sight of desrepair and feral negroes roaming the land"
>Banned from American Airlines
This is why Trump won

>the Mearas are a specific breed / clan of horses descended from Felarof who was blessed with exceptional lifespan, strength, and the ability to understand speech
I read LOTR with a straight face throughout the whole thing until at the end when Gandalf is talking to Aragorn and they spot the White tree sapling and Tolkien goes on a tangent to describe the fucking hereditary tree of a literal tree, that made me crack up.

>Arrive to new region
>Bring coconuts to a halt
>Say name of region outloud
>Decide not to go there