Ed Sheeran

So what do people think about Ed Sheeran.
Music, lyrics, as a person, whatever.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0Coyy8KOnnq
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

boring/overrated/ugly

he is definitely a talented guy. I wish his lyrics were a bit better desu but "A team" is quite a well constructed song. That was his first big hit and I don't think he's topped it yet, but he probably will at some point.
All in all he is OK by me. He writes 'classic' pop songs in an era where everything is complete shit.

shut up
I'd play with that boipucc if you know what I mean

I love him. He is our generation's Neil Young but better. He inspired me to learn guitar and improve myself. I bought a beautiful Martin Ed Sheeran edition to honour him.

I have been learning for only three weeks but I think I am coming on well but not quite as good as him. Please let me know if you like - vocaroo.com/i/s0Coyy8KOnnq

His music all sounds like it had a team writing it

>shut up
I'm telling mom

Where can I buy your album?

haha thanks user that's really sweet. maybe in a few more weeks

does he get a lot of pusy? no i'm actually really curious

He's alright if you find the high-octane excitement of Coldplay too extreme and need something a bit blander.

Too much

theyre always after me lucky charms!

Similar to G-Eazy, he used to have a unique style and was better lyrically in his older stuff. However, his newer stuff is more commercialized, bland, and is obviously shows that he's selling out.
He also looks like a lizard if you find photos of him with the flash in his eyes

i liked Galway girl.

>like it had a team writing it
>a team

Pottery

A Team was a great Folk-Pop song that told a kind of story you normally wouldn't hear in early-2010s mainstream Pop.

Sing and Don't were fun as fuck Pop songs, I wish his newer stuff was more like this honestly.

Fuck Shape of You and Perfect, 2 of the most soulless and boring Hot 100 songs in recent years. Castle on the Hill was great though.

Woah shit that’s exactly what people look like to me when I am on acid.

He's rich as fuck, is what I think.

I've heard one of his songs and it was absolute shit

Great job user!

>will your mouth still remember the taste of my love
>maybe just a touch of hand

This song is about cum guzzling and blowjobs isn't it? Good on him I guess for getting away with it.

*cum guzzling and handjobs

Also good singing, well done. Guitar work is interesting, you are developing your own unique style already.