So when will she get her shit pushed in?

So when will she get her shit pushed in?

I fucking hope so

>strong and independant totally historically accurate woman
>ever defeated by a mere man
kek

I was hoping it was going to happen last night but got fucking blue balled, maybe it will happen after the raids on England, i want her, asstrid and torvi to die horribly.

i wanna literally push her shit in deeper into her asshole with my cock

According to the producers, soon

I'd give her my subtle dick.
If you know what I mean

Why they land their ships on england, the sons of Ragnar will kill her, and blame the english men so all the sheild lasbos will want revenge on the englands so a second heaten army will cum

>lesbian couple is queen of kattegat

How unrealistic is this shit? Are vikings cucks?

>bjorn not condemning his mother, sparing her life and claiming the title of king for himself.

honestly how did this not happen? My suspension of disbelief has been completely shattered with this sjw fairytale, honestly betrays bjorns character development and his understood relations with his brothers.

i want to be her slave mmmmm
and then she and her gf can whip me and rape me and stuff

>Lagertha ever losing

Uuh, racist and sexist much?

this is going to happen when he gets back from england except he is going to kill her, that way he can still gain favour with everyone without being responsible for how the attack goes

daily reminder: if you don't want lagertha to castrate you with a dull knife then you don't know SHIT about television or film

This shit right here is keeping me from watching this show. I've grown up reading Röde Orm, school had us reading sagas. I fell in love with the Edda as a teenager. I've spent numerous hours cramming my head with information about my ancestry as a Scandinavian and it seems like this show would be right up my alley. But then they muddle up history because they just have to have a female lead in it. Makes me pissed to no ends.

>how unrealistic is this shit?
Do you even need to ask?

>How unrealistic is this shit?
About on the same level with Floki and Ragnar being graybearded decrepit old men and her and Helga looking like S1

this

^

Sup Forums sure loves to get triggered

WOOPS, I DROPPED MY MONSTER CONDOM THAT I USE FOR MY MAGNUM DONG

You want your dick to touch her shit?

she will die when Floki (pbuh) is made into a muslim hero for producing white children with helga and letting his fellow muslim rape them. Starting a long swedish tradition

LITERALLY KEKING HIS OWN MOM

please explain

lagertha is a historical figure you fucking retard.

Jesus, this is hot.