/tennis/

Davis Cup edition
Now: KyrGOAT vs. PUT IM INNA GOFFIN
also, post decent streams. GOATdee is down

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/sport/tennis/usopen/3011926/US-Open-Crowd-chide-racist-Hewitt.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cheer for Goffin because he's been fucked since RG. he could use a big win like this
also, if Belgium wins, the last rubber will be more exciting

kyrgios in 5

>americans' grasp on european affairs

don't @ me gone out with doggo

Are you DubAinon, if you're not could you pop on down to the neighbouring country and check up on him?

Sometimes I think of ostapenko when I'm drunk

can Goffin please trip over and break his ankle again

>muslims bomb a train
it's pretty obvious what's going on over there, a 5 year old could figure it out

>last resort effort to imply implications

I'm the regular UAE poster, m9. I didn't die
extremely rude post. Goffin is a good guy

He's back

Coffin has owned this match since the start of the second set. Can't see Big Dickolas Nicholas coming back

davis isnt relevant

Kyrgios doesn't deserve a davis title.

is your 5th birthday coming up?

goffin is playing at a ridiculously high level at the moment, just have to hope he drops a bit

I like this match up, they are two of my favourite players :)

oh neat
it's like some people don't realize that Europe is the center of the world

If Lleyton wasn't a spastic and let The Kokk play instead of Milkman we would've won this tie 3-0 already

center of the world? maybe geographically

hi UAE, nice to see you, didn't want to say hello since they might bully you but good to see your posts none the less

PUT HIM IN A GOFFIN

true, should have milked the kokk

Yeah horrendous selection. I'm nervous about the next rubber, I think we have to play Thompson.

Seriously. Kokk is far better on clay (3rd round in the French once and had an extremely competitive match with Nishi this year), plus he's beaten Raonic and Berdych this year. Meanwhile what the fuck has Millman done lately? Beat Nick who was in tank mode and some scrub at the US Open wow

>center of the world? maybe geographically
>geographic center of the world

you just keep shitposting absolute gold, accidentally or not, either way I appreciate your craft

got out of jail there

hey man, how goes it? the "bullying" is part and parcel of posting on 4chinz 2bh. we're all used to it now
fucking hell, I thought the Kokk was injured. what was Hewitt thinking

>this classic music
>Aussie bogans clapping along

WTF I love the Davis cup now!!???

surely he must have some lingering injury/mild illness, otherwise you would have to be an
absolute racist not to play the cock, oh
telegraph.co.uk/sport/tennis/usopen/3011926/US-Open-Crowd-chide-racist-Hewitt.html

How long until Nicks hip explodes?

Kyrgios just can't into clay.

Anything wrong with Kokk?

when the fuck did goffin learn to serve?

it goes well, the bullies keep our senses keen

Probably had to train serve more because of the injury.

Nothing wrong with the Kokk. Hewitt just pulled a Judas on him because Milkman sucked his dick probably

what ?

WHY EM SEA AYE

>not even Kyrgios can save straya

we're trolling you from the earth's core m8

Is Milkman an actual faggot? He certainly talks like one

how to get Goffin's gf

Belgium in unchartered territory; def not the congo then.

T-Thompson will save us right???
>inb4 Hewitt makes Millman play again

hmm

kek

happy researching

his serve was really weak for most of his career, in the off season between 16-17 he worked a lot on it and now has a much better serve, starting from January his first serve has done much more damage than it used to, with that said in this match it has been far better than it usually is

btw I'm loving this DC atmosphere, Kyrgios dancing to "I will survive" lmao just lmao, Belgian nationalism on the rise and also great tennis

Hewitt's most contentious comment was: "Look at him (the linesman) and tell me what the similarity is (beckoning towards Blake)," brutal words clearly picked up by the courtside microphones. "I want him off the court, I've only been foot-faulted at one end. Look at what he's done."

This year at the French Open, he described Egli - who must have nightmares about sitting in the chair for Hewitt's matches - as a "spastic." The following day Hewitt had to apologise to the Spastics Society which bombarded Australian news stations with complaints.

Quite a Chad this Hewitt lad

>new world

newb world more like

God I love the bloke

read the real stuff, not that jew shit

Spastics Society?

don't let too much information out, we will lose our grip on power

hollow earth is an interesting theory, i myself believe in flat earth though

how did they open the earth like that without letting all the gravity escape

>9001
a Sup Forums odyssey

wtf I really like Goffin now

I've seen him play live three times. He has a nice game style and I feel like I would actually be a fan if he wasn't a fugly manlet runt

Nick's grunting is really getting annoying

now scope since pc cultura

Nick is waaaay too far behind the baseline during all these rallys

He's a qt, and his gf is too.
Also, 180 is a manlet?

under 6 foot in tennis is manlet, yes.

(outside tennis as well)

in tennis it is

he's trying to take the pace off it a bit, not a bad tactic with how goffin is playing

kek at the file name

kek, was looking for this pic while making the thread

coffin dodger

PUT 'IM IN A COFFIN

based jojjeshruk

what the absolute fuck goffin has never played this well in his entire life

RIP nick

Probably wanted some revenge for Cincinnati and the crowd would be lifting him too

In the clay season this year in Monte Carlo against Novak and against Nadal until he got ump-balled and parts of Madrid he was equally good

Well shit, first break for Nick

DAT FUCKING HEART

Oh france won

says a lot about how good the coffin is playing that he didn't get broken against a try hard Kyrgios for 3.5 sets

fugg

lmao Star wars theme playing

the DC DJ in Belgium is really on fire

>Before the match Nick said that Goffin has never beaten him before and doesn't know what it feels like
Well now he knows

It's always a good day when that cunt loses.

GOATffin

kyrgios is the heel that tennis needs

if anyone can

hollow earth theory opens many doors that ppo mite b unprepared for
personally, I blieb the Incas dug much deeper in2 the Andes than is commonly known in their imperial heyday, met other remnants of Atlantis ppo inside...then u hav Germans in early 20th century-ww2 era looking for Vril and Thule...Vril's entrance reportedly being located somewhere in Antarctica....iz possible, likely I'd say, that the Germans found the southern entrance to inner earth in '''Neuschwabenland''', explored the continents inside and reached the atlantid ppo, compared theories and discovered striking resemblance in symbols, cosmology, spiritual practices. I belieb a Inca-Aryan neoatlantid solar empire was founded and has been developing tools of metaphysical warfare and further investigated the implications of the occult significance of blood (cf Steiner), possibly established som sort of astral means of communication w/ surface initiates. I blieb their'e doing all this in order 2 launch total war against our werld, end this age, clean slate style, and retrace humanity's steps bak 2 som point in the past were we went astray and resume our true path. worth noting: this war may alredy b underway, but iz scale is incomprehensible 2 us, only perceive physical byproducts of it -- "heat waves", "tornados"

pic related, average inner earth landscape

coffin can

>mc bemelmands

>thompson IN
based lleyton with the mindgames

Welp, guess Kyrgios is going full tank "ouch my hip!" mode for every tournament in the foreseeable future

inb4 he wins shanghai

fair beer snake

ban clay courts tbqh

yeah going to sleep

>belgians wearing shirts with english slogans on them
cucked

Based Darcis is gonna rape the French team in the final

David cup on tv for any fellow yurops?

BBC 2 for us.