"Superman makes me vomit, Batman and all that. That whole empire...this religion...

>"Superman makes me vomit, Batman and all that. That whole empire...this religion. It is so important that superheroes suffer...I don't give a damn. I shit on the United States."

Prove him wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jNas99oEXBU
duneinfo.com/unseen/jodorowskys-dune-uncovered
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hey, I liked your Dune mov---OHHHHH WAIIIIIT :^)

>he actually thinks he's a respectable film maker

He's a druggie hippie rapist who gets praised for creating narratives through symbols but when a true hard working alpha male like Zack Snyder do it helps gets criticized because MUH DUDEBRO. Fuck Jodorowsky.

I always got a kick out of that bit in the docu when he is looking for something in his pockets and pulls out that fat wad of monopoly money.

I THOUGHT MONEY MEANT NOTHING TO YOU JODO?

>IT WOULDA BEEN GREAT GUYS I SWEAR!

He's completely right.

>listening to a rapist

Jodo is more into Catan. Probably stole that money and now some.poor fuck can't buy Illinois.

DUDE I HAD THIS IDEA FOR DUNE THAT WOULD'VE BEEN HELL FU*KING EPIC

yurosnobs once again proving they're disconnected with reality

>It is so important that superheroes suffer.

what did he mean by this

This quote is more about the American comics industry rather then the actual characters. In context he was criticizing the way Marvel treated Moebius when he briefly worked for them on several Silver Surfer comics.

>a true hard working alpha male like Zack Snyder do it

>reads tarots
>believes in magic bullshit
>creator of the "Physomagic"

that's worse than capeshit

>Grant Morrison, Alan Moore, Alejandro Jodorowsky
What is with comic writers and believing in magic?

the comic book based on his script is pretty good

I just discovered that French spoken with a Spanish accent is amazing.

Wow, such an artist and free-thinker!

>WHY WONT YOU GIVE ME A BILLION DOLLARS TO MAKE DUNE WHICH I DIDNT READ YOU CAPITALIST PIGS REEEEEEE

Done.

Alchemists, Anarcha-feminists, Anarchist artists,Anarchist writers,Atheist feminists, Chilean anarchists, Chilean atheists, Chilean comics writers, Chilean emigrants to France, Chilean expatriates in Mexico, Chilean feminists, Chilean film directors, Chilean Jews, Chilean people of Ukrainian-Jewish descent, Esotericists, French anarchistsFrench atheistsb French comics writers, French feminists, French film directors, French Jews,French people of Ukrainian-Jewish descent, Jewish anarchists, Jewish atheists, Jewish feministsb Male feminists, Chilean mimes, Mystics, Naturalized citizens of France, Occultists, People from Tocopilla, Performance artists, Psychedelic drug advocates, Psychotherapists, Tarot readers, Surrealist filmmakers

but he's mexican or some shit

>all the insecure Amerifats in this thread
lol

Going by his movies, and from what I've read, his Dune movie would have sucked.

That being said, he's right.

He's actually polish and Ukrainian-Jew.

>His father, Jaime Jodorowsky Groismann, was a merchant
lol

Is this whole thread about making personal insults to Jodorowsky?

I don't get it. Is everyone on Sup Forums really this angry?

>my Dune movie would've been great, I swear, it's their fault for not giving me $3 billion to make it

Capeshit is awful, but so is he

Right about what?

Fucking Chilean faggot. Didn't Pinochet have enough room in his helicopters for one more?

>I don't get it. Is everyone on Sup Forums really this angry?
You must be new. I can guarantee over 50% of the posters in this thread had never of Jorodowsky until now, they're just bored and shitting on someone to pass the time.

They realize that they failed at what they wanted to do and now are seen as great in a medium that requires almost no effort to be good in.

Morrison is a rich kid who'a had his parents supporting him fianically his whole life. He watched guys like Moore wrote stuff that was basically low-tier lit with freshman year philosophy, but also had a a kind of cult of personality. So he just invented a crazy personality to get people to like him while writing the same thing over and over.

Moore just found was a guy who was counter culture. Liked reading about magic and smoked s lot of pot. Then got pissy when he learned that you shouldn't sign deals without reading.

>rapist
What?

>his Dune movie would have sucked
Even if it sucked, I would have preferred his version over Lynch's whisper-fest. At least there would have been music by Magma.
Also Jodo >>>>>>>>>>shit>>>>>>>Lynch

People only know about him because Kojima shilled for him

I'd like to see the quote in its original context.
Taken as it is it's fucking weird, almost stream of consciousness style.

>Also Jodo >>>>>>>>>>shit>>>>>>>Lynch

A happy one?

he's actually chilean

sea

the holy mountain is trash for plebs

jodorowsky is a hack filmmaker who makes films filled with hollow symbolism and cliches and new age spiritualism bullshit. his dune would have been awful judging from the descriptions in the documentary.

This was taken from a documentary about famous comicbook artist Jean Giraud (frequently worked with Jodorowsky).

There's a segment discussing how Giraud collaborated with Stan Lee on Silver Surfer. Jodorowsky got incredibly ass blasted about it.

Segment begins at 36:40

Jodorowsky's comment at 42:15

Forgot the link.

youtu.be/jNas99oEXBU

>lol pinoshit gave him an helacopter ride XD

back to Sup Forums dumbshit

>not sneaking in a Chilean Sea Bass
faggot

I fucking hate Chilean mimes

the holy mountain is 2shallow4anyone
There was nothing deeper going on Jodorowsky's mind except some entry level biblical references

This man is a fucking hack. Search Psicomagia.

Every superhero movie sucks, but not because this faggot say that it haves to be that way (except maybe TDK)

you'll like it even when you read about the Harkonnen Troop Mass Shit On The Landing Field Tactic:

duneinfo.com/unseen/jodorowskys-dune-uncovered

he's right DC is shit and needs to die

I liked the incal and the metabarons

when people called him on the glaring differences between his version of Dune and Frank Herbert's, jodo claimed he wanted to "rape the book.. with love."

i'd really like to see a rapist get up in court and state that he raped someone ".. with love". just to see the judge's reaction.

jodo is a mystic, which is to say, he's full of shit. worst part is, he expects us to believe his shit.

It's as nonsensical as it sounds when taken out of context.
I put too much faith in him.

fucking Jodo, jesus christ, Moebius drew, what, seven VOLUMES of Jodo's turgid mystical space opera "the Incal", and two volumes of his pseudo-religious "madwoman of the sacred heart".. and he gets pissed when Moebius works for someone else? fuck you, you jewish-chilean-tarot-licking cocksucker. i hope Giraud's wife sues you into the fucking dirt.

>all the butthurt capeshitters in the thread
triggered much?

12 hours of awful

I rather think he talks shit to put people off. When he was asked about misogyny in his films he answered "I hate women" and if his films were too violent he said "I love violence". Listen to his audiocommentaries. He is aware of the fact that he acts like an idiot and talks shit constantly. He is in no way a serious mystic.

>It's okay when I make my characters suffer

What a fucking hack.