Most retarded movie

What's the stupidest, most retarded movie you've ever watched? It doesn't have to be the worst, I'm saying fucking retarded.
I'll go with pic related; they do things that are actual magic, LOL, just kidding, it's only an illusion but magic
I dropped the movie after 40 min, can't believe I endured that long

Pleb. Playing card scene is pure kino.

Batman v Superman

It's a chick flick. I'm not sure why, but it is. I don't know the rules

the first one was one of the absolute most insulting, infuriating movies i've seen, and likely the worst i've seen in theatres

i got irrationally mad when i saw a trailer for the second one and seeing footage from it certainly did nothing to change my mind

fucking doing CGI magic tricks and just letting the explanation slide.

See, with Ritchie's Sherlock Holmes they start with a bunch of magic and then at the end sherlock pieces it apart and says 'no fucking magic, cunts'

that made me happy. but so many goddamn tricks in this movie are CLEARLY physically impossible for various reasons and they just don't give a single shit

'they just real good magicians mkay'

jesus christ I'm so mad about these stupid flicks that i reverted back into my old line break habit

Not even the worst movie about magic of the year

I could not believe they even made that sequel.

The first movie ranks up in one of the worst movies I've ever seen.

Lucy

>fucking doing CGI magic tricks and just letting the explanation slide

Yeh, you can't be all "it's all real guys lol they're magicians" then do impossible things with CGI and hand waive it away. I got mad when I saw it and everyone was like "it's just a movie bro calm down."

I agree those movies are the dumbest, but I loved both!
An evil Woody? c'mon that's retarded gold

Not ever but most recently

this shit

holy fuck someone tried to say the exact same thing to me and i just laid into them about how a movie set in present day reality is not engaging if every goddamn protagonist is omnipotent

this was a stupid flick that had it's moments, but if you went in expecting anything resembling an adaptation of the book you were guaranteed to come out fucking angry

every movie

Be glad you didn't see NYSM2 in a cinema where people said "Wow" when he stopped the rain.

Spot on. Just thinking about that movie angers me.

Almost gave me an aneurism with it's tardness.
>go swiming in the ocean
>forgot to pull down ladder, can't get back into the boat.
>one of them can't swim, and there's a baby on the boat.
All of their decisions where the ones of a retard, none, absolutely none, made sense. Even the fucking wikipedia summary calls them out on their bullshit.
>make a rope out of their clothes
>have the heaviest person climb the rope.

i hate this movie so much i keep rereading this post and getting mad all over again
it's an endless cycle of rage

Why wasn't the sequal named "Now you don't"

This. Also the poster should be like the first but with none of the actors on it, just the backgrilound.

I made this in your honor

>shoot Jews
>they turn into money
is this true

the purge

yes because the guy shooting the gun was IN ON IT THE WHOLE TIME

WOOOOAOAAAHHHWOWOWOW

SUCH MOVIE

no but seriously, thanks for reminding me exactly when frustration turned into blind rage

I walked out when woody harrelson's twin appeared on the screen

Just gotta find a jew and find out, shouldn't be too hard. Report back.

Furious 7

mainly because Jason Statham's character kept magically showing up everywhere

>the guy shooting the gun was IN ON IT THE WHOLE TIME
So he... loaded his gun with Money Transmogrification Bullets?

Why do casuals like it? It's genuinley awful, like, if someone I don't trust with movies tells me a movie is good, I at least think there's something to it, even if I don't exactly believe them. This was actually infurating thrash.

It doesn't even try to make sense!! Dave Franco fucking uses magic to fight in one scene, and they're all like "no bro it's just tricks bro" it's so astonishingly retarded.

I KNOW RIGHT? THEY EVEN FUCKED THAT UP

the worst movie I've ever seen is Attack of the Clones

Last time I said this I got the most baffling reply of all time of "watch more movies"

>help us and well tell u where statham is
>even though he shows up everywhere you go

do i remember correctly or was the plot actually that dumb

that wouldve been so funny if the movie had tanked at the box office

its so dense

last years Tarzan, nothing makes sense in that fucking movie

is it even funny-bad? kinda forgot it even existed

transformers: age of extinction

It's not the worst I've seen but it's definitely bottom ten.

Didn't see the second one either. First one was pure shit.

The stupid cgi magic aside, I feel totally insulted that the writers had the Michael Caine villain keep all of his millions in a liquid bank savings account. What the fuck people.

in the final few scenes i had to keep myself from bursting out in laughter in the cinema, they are supposed to be dramatic but it's just fucking ridiculous. so yeah it is funny bad in a way

Its so bizarre, different from every other previous star wars movie, overly complicated and worst of all its just fucking boring.

This is wrong just because objectively Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen is the "bad one" out of the series

Age of Extinction is much worse.

also its even worse with the fucking cgi crap all over the screen than the other prequels

The assassination copypasta made me look back at it in a new Ed Wood/Tommy Wiseau level tier

I saw this piece of shit in theaters with friends but I'm convinced I'm the only person who has seen it

no, it's just boring. margot robbie looks pretty good though

This

Prometheus

the chick in this movie, lula or whatever, was so fucking annoying holy shit

The first Now You See Me is the most disappointed I've ever been in a movie. I went in completely thinking I'd see a heist movie with the heist being designed by real magicians and illusionists to make it special. That shit is a great idea, since heist movies involve so much misdirection, the magician's fort. Instead it was... That CGI bullshit mess.

yeah that was kinda what i was hoping for. like oceans eleven with magic, nothing too serious or realistic necessarily. but it was just too fucking DUMB

also i hate the fast talking autismo man jesse eisenberg plays in every movie hes in

I'll say one thing for it. I REALLY liked the way he was shown to learn about things, instead of having some science-character or other survivor infodump him. I wish more movies went that way, without making the character an idiot who makes a completely retarded deduction from what he's seen.

i enjoyed it

but then again i never read the book

>like oceans eleven with magic

This is all it needed to be. It would have been fantastic. Just fucking hire Penn&Teller or some other famous tv magicians to advice you on the movie.

Hell, make it about a Houdini-analogue magician who decides to steal from a medium-typ magician who uses magic tricks to swindle grieving people out of their money. You've already got the rivalry built into the setting.

Oh god, it's burned into my brain.

I can see it. I can see it in my mind.

>CGI magic tricks
horrendous

ED featuring Matt Leblanc, I challenge any of you to find a worse movie. I'm waiting..

>that scene where he stops the rain

jesus fuck

Interstellar, obviously

>Now you don't
One job

this movie is so fucking bad i walked out of the theater, around 40 min as well

why do some people like it

its dumber than fucking transformers

Mandatory kino. A 10/10 while being retarded. Kind of like a special olympics gold winner.

What's the issues with you not knowing how they do the tricks? It's not like the filmmakers are claiming it's real - it's fantasy.

it was the inflight movie and i still walked out

suspension of disbelief

The one question I have to ask following this, is "Do they ever flat out say they're magical, where they picked up these abilities, or fucking anything of the sort?" if the answer is no, that's a bunch of bullshit.

well they actually give explanations for some of the tricks and constantly talk about how magic is just an illusion

then some of them are some actual wizard shit. movie is garbage

Beverly Hills Chihuahua

Inland Empire.
It's a bunch of clips of random, unrelated events strung together, and called a mystery story.

First one was infuriating for me because they all have this smug look on their face as if to say "look how clever this all is".

It's as if the actors themselves have this veneer of confidence and 'acting' smart.

I couldn't finish that shit.

Can someone post the webm of the card scene from the second one?

>Fallout.webm

Eisenberg looks a total cunt

you have brain cancer.

It's the difference between seeing a magician do a trick you can't figure out but that you know you could figure out, versus seeing a magician do a trick on telly where they've obviously just staged the whole thing or made cuts in the recording to make the trick work.

criss angel here, lol get fucked nerd i fuck hot bitches you wish you could do magic like me

Yeah, I knew it would be kinda bad when I started it, but it still managed to surprise me with how terrible it could be.

I stopped watching part 1 after about 10 mins.
I stopped watching part 2 after 5 mins.

I liked the premise more than anything and watched it all. Same with Transcendence.

Anchorman 2