The *BARP*

The puke inducer

SIT ON MY FACE MEW!!!

the bowling pin

the pear

the healthy gazelle

The Female Shepard

What do you call this body type?

*PPPPPPRFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRRRRFFFT*

ultrathicc

THUG LIFE!

damn, her belly is fatter than her tits

MEWCC

it's a type of body I only see on 30 something white women. I call it the "college graduate".

the HAHAHAHAHAH LOOK AT THIS DUDE WAIT TILL YOU SEE THE HAHAHAHAHA OH NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

tossed salad and scrambled eggs

that's a fat skinny-fat

youtube.com/watch?v=D85UY1oICxE

>you will never be bullied into submission by their butts

Hmm lets see here MEW probably takes 1 dump a day and she is 32 so by my calculations that would be approx 11,000 lifetime dumps fired out of her turdcutter (give or take a few hundred dumps). That is reasonably high mileage but not enough to deter my from sticking my tongue as far in her ass as humanly possible.

built-fat best tier

Snu-Snu

Black Chun-Li.

BBC evolution

White women need a way to attract the strongest, most alpha men (black men) so they've started to develop bigger asses to get their attention.

I'm more of a fan of tite-skinny-fat myself

i love it when girls have that bit of belly going out instead of being plain straight down, its a nice curve.

This is actually happening. I see white women walking around with gigantic lips and big asses now all the time.

White men do not like big butts.

The Joker.

that can be nice sometimes