Thoughts?

thoughts?

This is an album that you would most likely play after graduating college or getting tired of going clubbing.

Pretty accurate.

reminds me of that time i gave a man a handjob and then cried

kek

It's comfy desu.

2018 is pretty good, but i prefer the 2011 one because im into the lo-fi sound, and i would play it all the time when i had a shitty gay crush

also galvanism

this

I've never liked a piece of music so much on the first listen. I really loved it.

it's become one of my favorites really quickly

I prefer the original though because of the context, and the new one changes a few songs for the worse i.e sober to death

i like the og better since im more emotinoally connected to it, but still amazing nonetheless

One of the AOTY's for sure

reminds me of The Dismemberment Plan but the musicianship isn't as good.
it's still pretty good though man.

It’s the Greatest Album of our generation unironically

I'm honestly not sure which version I prefer. The new Famous Prophets is god-tier tho. That song already meant a ton to me.

is this shit to gays as black panther is to blacks?

go back

ie they eat it up even though its for sure the lamest shit imaginable

I don't get how someone can listen to the 2011 versions of Bodys, High to Death, Cute Thing, and Famous Prophets and think they're better than the new versions.

>what is personal taste

theres more than one way to enjoy this album, user

>what is associating lif events and emotions with a specific sound
that's how big this album is for some people bud, it's a generation defining artpiece

I don't get how someone can listen to the 2011 and 2018 versions of this entire album and think that any of it is good