Conservative cartoons Sup Forums edition

Could a cartoon which focuses on conservative values™, succeed in the modern world?
Describe what kind of cartoon you would make, how you gonna put it behind the censores and how it could attract your target demographic.

Other urls found in this thread:

radixjournal.com/journal/2016/6/3/dfq1hy76vhsq08hxisvyidoys9u35j
youtube.com/watch?v=8D6d6_-Vngo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

do chinese cartoons count?

no they are already redpilled

king of the hill
early simpsons
early family guy
all disney 2d movies

trying watching cartoons next time you child

o-ok then.

>all disney 2d movies
only their movies up until the jewish takeover of the disney company in the mid 80s

Angry birds is probably the most wholesome and right wing western animation to come out in the last 50 or 40 years. It has a good and adaptive message to help kids understand their natural feelings and relate them to the preservation of self, community, and civilization in general.

radixjournal.com/journal/2016/6/3/dfq1hy76vhsq08hxisvyidoys9u35j

King of the hill

all modern 2d disney movies like aladdin, BnB, lion king have strong conservative values in them.
you know, damsel in distress, men has to be tough, women are weak, what kind of traits you should avoid to prevent you being a villain.

just because you fell for a troll image doesnt mean everything they make is instant cuck shit little buddy.
take those retard glasses off and try to enjoy life

Not mentioning that a lot of Disney movies were/are used for MKUltra programming.

you must be referring to peter pan and alice in wonderland
those movies have an extremely strong drug reference in them. In any case old disney movies are the ones you should avoid because theyre made during the time hippies and the civil rights movement are rampant.

mongolian cartoons are very conservative to be honest family

>moral of beauty and the beast: women don't need to get married
>moral of the little mermaid: interracial breeding is a good thing
>moral of aladdin: muslims are civilized people
>moral of pocahontas: we should feel guilty for taking the indians' land
>moral of tarzan: white women should marry jungle people
>moral of the hunchback of notre dame: equal rights for cripples

if those aren't liberal values then i don't know what is

animes are degenerate shit
almost all the main characters are girls, dont teach kids how to be men, the girls depicted with prowess, pandering to stupid degenerate shit like homosexuality and transexualism, pandering to non existent shit like magic, no moral of the story taught.

anime make kids fantasize. theyre cancer and they make those who watch them weak.

Probably not

youtube.com/watch?v=8D6d6_-Vngo

they are tons and tons of degenerate anime, i agree but that doesn't mean that their aren't any good/redpilled/conservative ones.

Soo, is someone here actually responding to the question, or disney remembrance thread?

It's ironic that Jin Roh was written by a lefty, but is actually more enjoyable if you belong to the right-wing. The bad ending turns into a happy ending.

are you fucking stupid?
>all the movies listed have male protagonists
>teaches kids how to be real men
>in BnB, theyre teaching kids that being angry all the time isnt a good thing and never give up on life just because everyone hates you
>aladdin teaches kids that if you lack brawns, use your brain instead
>in tarzan, never forget those who raises you and always protect your family
>in hunchback, just because youre different doesnt mean you cant work and benefit society
comapre these movie like peter pan for example where theyre teaching kids you can fucking fly if you sprinkle soem fairy dust on your head. shit like these brought degenerates like micheal jackson into existence.

true.

>tumblristas hate Trump, Farrage, and any anti-immigrant rhetoric
>love Attack on Titan to the point of forcing Hot Topic to sell merch before it even aired in the US

upvoted

i steer away from them. they make you play pretend.
theyre directed with experimentalism in mind, in other words, things shat down by 2edgy4u art school kids
the only anime i watch is doraemon and thats fucking it. because fujiko are actually concerned with what he's teaching kids through his works.

Pretty sure michael jacksons childhood turned him into a degenerate

>i steer away from them. they make you play pretend.
as does any cartoon

was going to respond to this seriously but then i noticed
>Islam is the largest and state religion of Malaysia

A cartoon called Exo squad. The series had concentration camps, eugenics, genocide, assassination attempts and betrayal everywhere. At least 10 people die in every episode.

very little anime teaches useful morality
if you fantasize after you watch one of these things, you're trapped in their degeneracy
I watch doraemon, i laugh at nobita and i learn from his mistakes.
if i watch naruto, i wish im a hokage and i start running with my hands behind my back

You're not looking at it from the next level: the problem is that it induces kids to start associating positive qualities with mud-people, who do not in fact possess them in reality, leading to fundamental problems.

A young character loses their parents and has to go on a journey, beset on all sides by enemies. Evil forces who bring only chaos and misery wherever they go under the guise of moral superiority. Forces that try to cajole them into throwing their individuality away.

"You are such a bad child for opposing us. Don't you want unity? Don't you want to be free of your inherent ugliness, being so unlike other people? We can make you pure. We can make you (strong/beautiful/whatever else the protagonist values). Just hand over (some plot macguffin)."

Along the way they will meet a cast of diverse friends from colorful and vibrant cultures that these forces are also trying to homogenize and destroy. In the end the protagonist finds their place at home, with what remains of their people and family, trying to rebuild a unique identity but maintaining cordial ties with the friends they met along the way.

You don't have to be an actual racist to want to preserve yourself.

What happened to the Africa for Africans, Asia for Asians rhetoric?

The real problem isn't that we see the value in "mud people." I honestly believe that the same people that made the propaganda that liberals take in are responsible for your line of thinking as well.

The fundamental problem with the west is that we are taught to hate ourselves. Japanese kids cartoons LOVE Japan. Watch any Miyazaki movie. Notice that their own religious traditions and folklore are treated as mysterious, fun and awe-inspiring. We don't have that here. The closest thing we had was back in the 50s or 60s with those cringeworthy movies about Paul Bunyan etc.

aladdin was never made with disney wanting to promote islam in mind
they only consider the arabic culture exotic and very little things the citizen of agrabah do reflects islam.

Muslims do not consider Aladdin a muslim movie. fucks sake jasmine dresses like a whore and they openly show kissing. In here they censor the part when the Sultan scream Allah! because they want to maintain the illusion agrabah a christian/pagan arabic state or something

dont worry your ass about it, just go watch the modern 2d disney movies, theyre good for your kids, ecspecially lion king.

For example, in the hunhback of notredame, who is the bad guy? Why, it's the religious figure. Obviously. In Beauty and the Beast, who's the bad guy? It's the friendly neighborhood white guy! In all recent disney productions, they really favor the villain as being someone homegrown, who could be a neighbor or family member to the viewer.

Claude Frollo was depicted as a corrupt christian judge, like the book.
still a moral lesson is learned, not everyone in high positions in the gov can be trusted.