kys

whats their endgame

being irrelevant

anyone got the funny pic of the guy doing a funny walk

is that Fantano there? oh god...
WTF is he wearing earplugs?

you don't want tinnitus man...

Maybe tinnitus would improve his taste.

I wish Varg would have put on corpsepaint more often.

what a fucking legend

is that a cat?

two fucking legends

>not this one

fuck gothbois this is a goth MAN

>implying there can be only one

imagine the smell

what an ugly crowd holy shit

you should always wear earplugs to concerts, especially ones as loud as dg

strong 10

>caring over moderate hear loss that will present itself at an age where you’re for all intents and purposes an old fuck done with life over musical enjoyment
kys

ear plugs made for music don't entirely muffle the sound, they just lower the volume. also, depending on how many shows you go to that hearing loss can present itself as early as your 30s

>inb4 called a fag

will this be the next big breaktrough in soundcloud rappers?

here you go friend

his wife is staring straight at ride's dick

inb4 50 cent masturbating

now im tryna see this

this
K-keep me posted

They don't muffle the sound you idiot. Besides, it's not about "look at how manly I am, I don't use earplugs" it's because once you get permanent tinnitus you are basically fucked. You really don't want that shit for the rest of your life after a wild concert that can trigger it.

Polly Harvey

is that euronymous

i don't get the joke

looks like euronymous on the left

chronic tinnitus sucks ass, man

what a bunch of fun guys

:'^(

it's Damo Suzuki from Can but in '97

>stop being an edgy faggot and grow up

punk/hardcore is seriously the cringiest shit in history. imagine unironically being into gg allin and going to his shows. my god

That's just, like, your opinion, man.

black metal is cool. Only patricians listen to such awesome music. All music is low test soyboy beta cuck faggot autistic faggotry

Too bad he lived up to his name...

Dead (Mayhem) and Andrew Wood (Mother Love Bone) are such cult legends, that it always kind of leaves that question of how they would have shaped rock music if they'd lived to break through into the mainstream

Does he have a disease, like what would cause his head to be like this?

his beard and hairstyle are ill suited for his face. it makes it look even longer than it is

that literally looks like they captured a gorilla and dressed it up in black metal attire

Dead was mostly a tool for Euronymous though. It's true, the series of singers who replaced him mostly sucked, but Euro was the real creative force and also the influence on the other bands at the time (as much personal as through his music as he directly persuaded the others to leave death metal behind and embrace his ideas).

Holy mother of kek

More people into punk detest GG than actually like him. The ones who do, it's mostly the edge factor.

that faggot has to be shopped in there this can't be real

that's fine, gg wanted people to hate him

i dont even think he was a tool, he was just a ticking time bomb. dead had uncaring parents and a fucked childhood.

i dont know, the lighting is right, his flush skin makes sense, plus he's like 6'2.

Damn Yoko looking nice

objectively one of the coolest photos of any artist ever

1997 Bowie was a HUGE mistake

Dead was awesome. No way he was ever going to make it to 30 though.

Sort of. Euronymous was the center of Mayhem but Dead really helped him build the look and atmosphere that the band, and the BM scene, thrived on. I wouldn't say Dead was used by Euron that much in life but he was very much an awful influence that hastened Dead's suicide.

literally the first and only to do corpse paint right

>tfw you're finally the tall one.

Yeahh

I know the Sex Pistols are a memeband, but good photo nonetheless.

Punk fan here, GG is hated. I never met anyone that liked him.