/brit/

popping out to the slave market, you lads want anything?
edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8XGBpi6SvqE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cornetto please

trappings alive

i'll take a couple of poor qt slave women to liberate

Me on the left
And some Monster Munch please poppet

all jocks should be killed

>find out that one of the beatles was a wifebeater
i sleep
>find out that "taxman" was a dig at the high marginal tax rates during the 1960s
REAL SHIT

The fucking STATE of yanks

yer spot on

>we wuz kingz
>but we wuz also slaves
>but we wuz romanz too
>but romans owned slaves
?????????????

is this how leftypol memes

this could easily be somewhere like afghanistan

it's leftists actually

like that scene from half life 2 innit

nah i'm just bored because a feminist in class keeps reminding me about the wifebeating.

would heem all of these neeks

hope one or more people are jailed for this

you have my sympathies

Offensive how weedy they ALL are
Why dont none of them have hammers to properly heem the statue why they just kicking like little gay ballerinas

r8 my dancing lads (i am greek btw)

that's racist muafugga, we dindu nuffin jus peacefully demonstratin

they're doing it for Facebook likes, they don't have any real ideological motives

hello, rorke

women all have autism

The virgin post

so glad i clicked on this for the angry fatty kicking it and falling over

what is this a statue of? confederate dude?

nah they're just naturally submissive

youtube.com/watch?v=8XGBpi6SvqE

bold claim not sure if i believe it

Id bring a chisel if i were a commie runt and hammer the head off the neck and take it home as a trophy or melt it or summat

>The statue, called the Confederate Soldiers Monument, was dedicated to the city in 1924 and stands outside a government building that houses offices such as the county manager and the county attorney. It depicts a soldier along with the words “In memory of the boys who wore the gray,” in reference to the color of the Confederate forces during the Civil War.

beautiful

nice

nah they're all narcissists

no you wouldn't

I fucking would you fat poof

I respect Malcolm X's racial nationalism, but I'm not a black man and he's not a white man. I'll fight for my own kind and he'll fight for his. I'm not going to fight his battles though, and I pity whites who do.

john brown and lincoln look identical

hmmm, no.

hahahahahhahahahaaaaa

yanks

gimmick idea: everything physical exists because of a representation of something metaphysical. so when someone kills a baby, it may physically be because he has some gene that makes him a psycho, but that's a physical incarnation of his evil soul

Alri lads, just woke up in the ol' GMT

Id take a hammer and sickle to your head too while i was at it

canada

good post dude XD

kissed a girl for the first time in over a decade today, total madness

so i was having a nice BF1 game and one of you filthy lads started bantering me, fuck you douglas, i repeat fuck you and your tea, not my fault the fucking battleship sunk

did you guys have adult swim in the UK back in it's prime?

really need a poo

>make nazis afraid again, punch nazis

>wtf, why are we seeing a rise in violence, Trump's America has done this

Are they genuinely mentally ill or are they just retards who the modern era has allowed to run amok

is saunders a jewish name

bottom middle looks weird

We've got swimming pools for kids and adults together, plus beaches are for both as well.

Don't really under the relevance of that question tbqhwy

How old are u la

I have always wanted to have sex outdoors in a scenic landscape

honestly? yeah i forgive bill cosby

bluepilled: Hitler did nothing wrong
redpilled: Dooku did nothing wrong

Neek janny thinks he can block me

I run this general wet yewt

Yanks are seething

more like dooky

fuk of di

Why are you asking?

ironpilled: sauron did nothing wrong

i really don't think you would actually

Fuck Sue and fuck you too

seething right now

bold post for the most prolific misogynist on /brit/

violence against politicians is on the rise because of the failure of liberalism

need a girlfriend so that she can remind me to clip my finger nails

you mean cuckpilled

Goodbye Gylfi hello Championship oh yesssss!!!! Antholu Martial!!! Weloxme to Manckester

Dont care about so-called "female MPs", just another whiney woman looking for attention.

maybe we should have remained under british rule to be quite honest

>took me 10 minutes to get it up

>shagged her for a good 2 hours

idea: ban women from the house of commons for their own good

missing a few provinces

i don't hate womyn, i hate bad people, the majority of womyn just happen to be bad people.

I'd also never wish death on anyone.

He literally dindu. rayciss elves were murdering orc migrants who just wanted a better life, leaving lembas bread outside their gates and otherwise harassing them,

all the provinces are there

none of the three territories are on the picture though

Territories are not provinces.

kek

retard

I offer no apology for what I am posting for this is truly how I feel.
GONNA VENT HERE. I have lived through Presidents Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, George H. W. Bush, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush and Obama. In my lifetime have I never seen or heard of a President being scrutinized over every word he speaks, humiliated by the public to the point of wanting to hurt someone, slander, ridicule, insulted, lied to, threatened to murder him, threatened to rape our Beautiful First Lady, and have his children also insulted and humiliated.
I am truly ashamed of the people of this country. I am ashamed of the ruthless, hating, cruel, Trump haters who have no morals, and news reporters who feel they have the right to purposely lie and do the things they are doing. Every other President after they were elected and took the oath of office were left alone, they weren’t on the news 24/7 being dissected by every word out of their mouth, ALWAYS BEING PRESSURED to do this or that and never being given the support to do the important work that needs to be done. ENOUGH is ENOUGH is ENOUGH, LEAVE THE MAN ALONE AND LET HIM DO HIS JOB FOR GOD’S SAKE!
If you agree, copy and paste this to your timeline and put your name under the last name:
Don Watson
Debbie Samra
Monica
Sheila
Suzanne
Joyce Robertson Lemaster
Theresa Shepard
Bev Wilson
Lori Martin
Starr Evans
Jacqui Hoff
Wendy Scott
Gidget Campbell
Michael Wood
Lorie Kuhhl
Dale Kuhleno
Jeromy McCleary I
Tim Witham
Dylan Lane
Joann Padgett
Melissa Toomey Shead
Bob Gothard
Cynthia Collins
Tony Lauro
Gordon T. Brown
Donald K. Allen
Pat McCamy
Barbara Walsh Amadio
Cindy Lintz
Debra Ridener Moore
AliNagi
John Mirto
Michael Mueller
Suzie Armstrong
Mark Stevanus
Cindi Cramer Weaver
Corry Biddlestone
Tonya Wallick
Brad Smith
Jerry Benjamin
Rorke

I'd wish death on Diane Abbott if i were you, her and the other uppity african womyn

OH

I offer no apology for what I am posting for this is truly how I feel.
GONNA VENT HERE. I have lived through Presidents Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, George H. W. Bush, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush and Obama. In my lifetime have I never seen or heard of a President being scrutinized over every word he speaks, humiliated by the public to the point of wanting to hurt someone, slander, ridicule, insulted, lied to, threatened to murder him, threatened to rape our Beautiful First Lady, and have his children also insulted and humiliated.
I am truly ashamed of the people of this country. I am ashamed of the ruthless, hating, cruel, Trump haters who have no morals, and news reporters who feel they have the right to purposely lie and do the things they are doing. Every other President after they were elected and took the oath of office were left alone, they weren’t on the news 24/7 being dissected by every word out of their mouth, ALWAYS BEING PRESSURED to do this or that and never being given the support to do the important work that needs to be done. ENOUGH is ENOUGH is ENOUGH, LEAVE THE MAN ALONE AND LET HIM DO HIS JOB FOR GOD’S SAKE!
If you agree, copy and paste this to your timeline and put your name under the last name:
Don Watson
Debbie Samra
Monica
Sheila
Suzanne
Joyce Robertson Lemaster
Theresa Shepard
Bev Wilson
Lori Martin
Starr Evans
Jacqui Hoff
Wendy Scott
Gidget Campbell
Michael Wood
Lorie Kuhhl
Dale Kuhleno
Jeromy McCleary I
Tim Witham
Dylan Lane
Joann Padgett
Melissa Toomey Shead
Bob Gothard
Cynthia Collins
Tony Lauro
Gordon T. Brown
Donald K. Allen
Pat McCamy
Barbara Walsh Amadio
Cindy Lintz
Debra Ridener Moore
AliNagi
John Mirto
Michael Mueller
Suzie Armstrong
Mark Stevanus
Cindi Cramer Weaver
Corry Biddlestone
Tonya Wallick
Brad Smith
Jerry Benjamin
Rorke
George Lucas

No face no case these jannys can't prove who I am

please stop posting my gf

yeah gonna hide those posts

showed my willy to cute girl on chaturbate

she said "it's very nice, big and thick)))"

test levels through the roof rn lads

yank

we're going to be safe la'

we've however got some of the worst football in the league in terms of technical ability though, it's impossible to maintain pretty football at a mid-table club though

any memes lads?

remember when i was a fresh newfag in Sup Forums and i posted my email address in the Options field for some time

Ulster is SEETHING