/lbg/

Letterboxd thread: post profiles and discuss what you have recently watched

why the f*** did the last one get nuked

inb4 lthread deleted because of reddit_gorro

In a hotel for a week

What are some films that lose the least when watched on a laptop?

Fuck knows, it was perfectly okay. Let's hope this machill one survives.
But it seems they are getting deleted because of stupid fights of discord trash like

dubs decide my new name on the site

They get deleted because Winstonne is a ban-evading [s4s] spammer that keeps making threads to dump in. Continue believing that some outside chat has any effect if you want, but it's naive.

jackiegay

the Big, Gay, Cuckolded loser

you know what, i dont know why i watch films, sure some will cause a somewhat big emotional response or provide an interesting contemplative and intellectually stimulating experience, but in reality nothing like that compares to just dancing with your gf to a slow song

this may seem autistic and sorry for the blogpost but fuck film im leaving tv forever from now

None worth watching.

>naive
These people come from elsewhere to make their dramas here. There's no dumps going on

take me with you

film is a very low brow and artistically dry medium.

just read great literature and watch films when you aren't spending time reading.

Yes. Now do it and don't turn back

The movie Unfriended is actually improved by watching on a laptop

And stuff like mumblecore id guess wouldn't lose that much
I'll probably just watch tv

There is no actual drama aside from slept and gorro disliking each other, 2016fag. In-general, doubleposting is a Winstonne dump, le random reaction gifs and images are a Winstonne dump. They began when he found this general and continue to this day.

Every film can be watched on a computer without relevant loss

I disagree

t. philistine.

Sure thing

>Sieranevada got a premiere date here

Not true by the way.

Okay, but...

Not really

It is true though