ALWAYS SUNNY THREAD

Last one hit bump limit lads

How are we enjoying Season 12 so far? Better or worse than Season 11?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0AP8zf8H6nE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>first episode
The jokes were ok but the songs were annoying
>second episode
Pretty funny

I'm not a very critical man

I liked this episode, not very funny but still pretty good

I kinda liked the waterpark episode.

The Black Lives Matter episode had some good lines but the signing completely ruined it

much better than s11 so far.

>1st
barely watchable cos of the musical shit
>2nd
havent watched yet cos bad impressions of 1st episode

>signing

If you didn't laugh like a bitch to this episode just stop watching the show, cocksuckers like these faggots who just bitch about shows and movies on Sup Forums daily because they cant find any type of enjoyment in life are tragic.

Fuck Sup Forums, been gone for about a year and started reading again with s12 and it's the same thing every fucking day still, neckbeards jerking to maisie and people shitting on everything because they think it makes them feel better, fuck you all

>I want to ______ Dee

episode 2 was pretty good

EP1 was decently executed but not funny at all.
EP2 was fucking great.

>he's a decent character his arc has just completely ran out of steam, they basically need to make him full on gay at this point
I do think it'd be way funnier if he actually came out as gay and stayed gay at the end of last season, but not as a permanent thing.

Then, they could've done some kind of arc with him this season. Maybe they could have him get a boyfriend in one of the episodes, only to realize how much he actually hates "LGBT culture", grooming himself, all of the work that goes into buttsex etc. Eventually he decides he's not really gay, and does some bullshit speech about the "slippery slope".

Or some shit like that, I don't know. Bring him out of the closet then send him to one of those conversion camps. Have him come to terms with actually being bisexual, NOT gay. Or make him come out as gay, only to realize he's actually straight but is unable to convince anybody at this point, leaving him in a kind of reverse closet where everybody thinks he's gay despite being into women again.

ANYTHING but this constant "lol I'm totally not gay guys!" bullshit. They've played that arc out for over 4 seasons

eat a dick

dat bird is unf

Birds can become very nice when their children finally hatch!

Just watched it. Fucking hilarious

The episode was split between being cringey and funny.

Funny:
>Kid casually dying
>Everyone knowing eachother's schemes
>Frank screaming I'VE GOT AIDS going down the waterslide
>Macs face at the end

Cringey:
>Children acting
>Most of Mac and Dee's story
>Naming the slide Thunder Gun
>Frank going down the slide

How was frank going down the slide cringey?

Dude what?

Frank getting wrecked on the Thunder Gun Express was the high point

Also, Vagina AIDs vs GAY AIDs

>Naming the slide Thunder Gun
Stupid and lazy writing. Why would they name it that

This episode felt lazy as hell. Honestly it seems like they're not even trying at this point. It felt like they just wanted to go to a water park and turned it into an episode with literally zero thought on the story.

>dat ending
>AIDS blood
>GoT Showrunners
>Mac immedietly putting his asshole on the drain
>Dennis and the thief

idk I thought it was pretty funny

Second episode should have been the first episode!

To be honest they're both okay and I will rewatch them a bunch of times. But the message in 1 was annoying and shit child acting 2 was also pretty bad.

>18 minute long episode because commercials
When will television just fucking die?

i agree it was good, i laughed like a maniac at the end.

i dont get all those guys pretending to be smart by saying stuff like ' huh it stoped bein good 5 years ago ' or ' huh some episode are better than others '

Exactly, they need to actually do all those things and move forward. Dennis needs to kill someone "by accident", Mac needs to have gay sex for at least a season.

>Last one hit bump limit lads
>bump limit
>bump

Because it's a popular film in the Sunny universe and it adds a bit more justification for Charlie and Frank wanting to go on a dry, unfinished slide (they clearly weren't obsessive about going on EVERY attraction like they claimed, because they left out the kids slide Dee and Mac were on).

A lot of things were lazy writing in the episode, it was too short, and quite a few lines by Mac and Dennis smacked of lazy, flanderized characterization (but that's standard by now). There are plenty of things to criticize about this episode but one small reference to an earlier episode is absolutely fine. It's not like they went full fanwank with it, like some of the lazy joke recycling they did last season.

>Frank going down the slide
That was the funniest moment of the season so far tbqhdesu

>bump limit

god i hate you newfags

new meme?

Show has gone to shit because they hired 'diversity' actors.

First episode was awful. No good jokes and the storyline was obvious virtue signaling.

Second ep was decent, but obviously written by novice writers.

youtube.com/watch?v=0AP8zf8H6nE

>Show has gone to shit because they hired 'diversity' actors
Please stop peddling this meme, it went to shit long before they hired these so-called diversity actors. Now they're just shitting on the shit.

>Show has gone to shit because they hired 'diversity' actors
the fuck are you on about? Because there were blacksona's of them on screen for a total of 3 minutes? Fuck off.

Meant writers, not actors. Calm down buddeh.

Rob hired a bunch of non-whites to write for the show for the sake of diversity.

The show was always written by novice writers you retard. Most of the writers on this show have never written anything else

2nd episode was great and more or less confirmed that episode 1 was a blip.

It's not uncommon for good shows to have weak musical episodes as people are more likely to give shit jokes a pass if they're done in a song so the writers tend to phone it in.

key word being "obviously"

This episode was fucking hilarious honestly

Had a smile the entire time

Mac and dee's story was hilarious, fuck you

Really? Thats why he hired them? You know Rob Personally I assume. You must talk to him all the time. I'm sure he told you, to your face "Oh those guys? I only hired them because of diversity. Thought our writers room needed more 'color' if you catch my drift. [laughs]"

Fuck off. Faggots like you make shit up and then it gets accepted as a universal truth.

What're some of your favorite episodes?
I love the one about them peaking

That's literally what he said on twitter.

You sound like a buttmad redditor desu

frank goes back to his old company

pepe silvia

gang hits the road

video game episode

jersey shore

The Thundergun one and the one with interventions. Home Makeover episode is also fantastic.

>Directors =/= writers
>Diversity in terms of Gender not race

Yeah you're a fucking retard.

>implying trannys peeing next to men are the problem

you absolute retard

>this is activism now

you need to crawl back to your containment board ok kiddo ?

The episodes are TOO DAMN SHORT. I don't know what's going on, but 18 fucking minutes for a single episode? What the fuck is this shit? Where's my extra 3-4 minutes of content? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

only if you crawl back to your containment site

reddit is that way kiddo

Grasping at straws here kiddo

>Both episodes written by the 3 guys are BLM, SJW bullshit
Literally worst timeline we live in

dude you are so fucking brainwashed, seriously you are such a fucking moron it hurts, everything you are spewing is autism, madness and pure stupidity, fuck off

>he doesnt understand the difference between storyboard writers and a writing staff

lmao getting called reddit looks like it cut you deep

>muh diversity writers
>literally the show's showrunners wrote the episode your bitching about

Lmao stop being persnickety bitch

Hello... who is this effluent elephant ?

video game episode?

MUH SJW PROPAGANDA

seriously kys,

>doesnt know what a writing staff is

Sunny's finally back :')

?

Not the same guy you're having this bitchfit with. Learn to tell posters apart, maybe you are reddit?

Dee plays that video game and Charlie finds out, he starts building up her character.

Frank roleplays as a female character and gets presents in real life.

OH I REMEBER, Yeah that episode was fuggin' gold

>Episode 5 - "Making Dennis Reynolds a Murderer"
>Filmed in a true-crime documentary style like "Making A Murderer" and "The Jinx"

How does this make you feel?

It's good, I appreciate the lower reliance on call backs than early s11.

First one had funny moments but overall pretty meh.
Second one was amazing.

Does the GoT guys cameo mean they didn't write any of the episodes? They were great so I don't care either way.

Learn the definition of cringey you child

I dunno, I think he's right about that scene with Frank going down the slide. It was hilarious but it gave me some serious empathy-pain.

>empathy-pain
Sure but is that cringe?

Fuck if I know at this point. It seems that everything gets labeled as cringe these days.

i loved this ep, it was their best since the gang tries to win an award

charlie saying frank has aids and frank being desperate for everyone to know that it wasn't gay aids is something from prime sunny

>screw people who dont enjoy what i enjoy

Upboated m8

I guess it might be cringe in the sense that I make the same face but it was still kind of funny when he was yelling all the way down and when people started to freak out about the AIDS water.

how did charlie and frank go down every ride when mac and dee were stuck in one?

Why is no one talking about how good the Dennis' protege story was?

That episode was definitely better than last weeks. I laughed out loud plenty of times watching it. I don't see why who they're hiring matters at all, the show is still fucking hilarious

Frank's AIDS, did you not watch the episode?

I really hope that's not the end of that story. Ended way too abruptly for my taste.

that's because it was dennis at his best. the narcissistic, sociopathic dennis, not le angry yelling man that they seem to have been obsessed with writing recently

No he's actually got a good point. Frak and Cholly wanted to go on EVERY ride. They obviously couldn't have gone on the one Mac and Dee were on because they were the first on there, and jammed it up.

I'm assuming they didn't want to go on that one because it was a kiddies ride or something

Dubdubs is correct.

theyve seemed to have turned every character into a caricature of themselves

every character is at a 10 all episode long

wtf are wrong with Dee's knees?
2/10 would not bang

I'd enjoy it.
Specially if by the end it is still vague if Dennis is or isn't a murderer.

I wanted to like the BLM episode but virtually none of the songs or jokes were funny, and the commentary was super obvious/uninspired

So far with the two episode, Two children have died.

One shot and one drowned, will they make it one per episode.

it's called flanderization and it happens to everyone, especially in comedy

how is nobody talking about the fact the pool closed due to aids?

A much better episode than the one they aired last week because it actually felt like a Goddamned Sunny episode.

I scared after the terrible first episode but this one was solid.

Hope it keeps up.

s12e01 was really fucking bad, I mean I love this show and absolutely hated it.

STORP CHORLAY

dennis looks like shit now

it's an oldfag meemee the underageb&s weren't here for it

What i used to like about Sunny was that every side of politics was completely misrepresented because the gang are all terrible, stupid fucking assholes who nobody should listen to on any level

I don't think Sunny has gone wrong yet on this, but i feel like signs are showing that Glen, Rob and Charlie are trying to get their personal views in the front a bit more. I hope they don't, i thought the first episode this season wasn't very funny, not because of any supposed side they took there but just because of the singing and there just not being an awful lot of funny material there, the best part about it was the absolute lack of effort Devito was putting into the dancing parts.

Second ep was ok, i enjoyed it but i wanted more of the Dennis story and less of the slide, the slide felt like filler to me. And i would have loved to see Dennis go completely over the top trying to take revenge on that girl in the end

Mac and Dee are the worst casualties, evil sociopath Dennis is somehow just as funny as narcissistic womanizing douchebag Dennis and Charlie and Frank are a little worse than they used to be but their long slow decline into degenerate monsters is incredibly entertaining. Mac used to be my favorite but I agree with the user in the other thread that Fat Mac was the last funny idea they had for his character. Ever since then he's just been dumber than Charlie and beating the closeted homophobe joke until it hurts.

I don't even know what's happening with Dee, The Gang Group Dates was the last episode where I can really remember her being funny and even then she seems like she's just kind of become super generic and lost the pettiness that made her so funny and unique in the gang.

He hasn't even begun to peak user
Idk what the source is but I saw an episode description that later this season Dennis becomes a stripper and his clients are disappointed that they hired a forty-year-old, as long as that one isn't just throwbacks to his first stripper job it'll be 10/10 for sure

Anyone else thinking this will be the last season with Frank? Danny is just so out of it, and these are the best takes they are getting with him.