Is SOPHIE the future of white music?

Is SOPHIE the future of white music?

Other urls found in this thread:

vulture.com/2017/12/profile-sophie.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tbkOZTSvrHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm genuinely surprised how hard he fell off

Not sure who this disgusting tranny is but Grimes and Purity Ring are the future of music.

is SOPHIE a he or a she or what? there was never an explicit coming out i don't think, this video just kind of happened and that was that

I genuinely hope so.
>grimes
>the future of anything

>listing the two biggest one hit wonders as the future of music
gr8 b8

she goes by she now
this is a good read if you're interested: vulture.com/2017/12/profile-sophie.html

Jesus fuck this music is bad.

most of her shit is overrated garbage. new single was pretty cool, just don't know where it's going to take her projects. honestly just listen to big fish theory

just the drag stage of music

did she fuck up her cheekbones? hope she dosn't end up looking like one of the bogdanoff

transface

yikes

meh, it's alright.

The Bogdanoff cheekbones were a fucking mistake though

>her

>she

is there anything else to add to this?

>being so bad at music that you think that Grimes and Purity Ring are one hit wonders

The fuck is turnt?

oh no no no no no look at this dude lmfao

Nigger speak for excited/riled up

someone needs to teach him how to put on lipstick

do you live under several rocks?

All these songs suck.

>listening to mentally ill musicians

fucking disgusting

Turnt is nigger speak along the same lines as "lit" and "af". It's down syndrome nigger shit.

to be fair, he could be over the age of 22

>being this white

>unknowingly uses adopted AAVE when trying to disparage AAVE
a tip of my hat to you, good sir

>aave
lol based niggers

If you think mentally sound artists make the best music then you like absolute garbage.

he’s on Sup Forums, Sup Forums no less

absolutely

White liberals are so privileged that they can cut off their dick, write shitty pop music and get praised for it.

not everybody is an r/blackpeopletwitter neo-wigger

Cheers.

>everything is about murica

Fuck off.

He literally saved 2017 with just two tracks and his new track is song of the year already. She can't be stopped.

hello seething yuropoor, nobody said anything about america and it’s not an exclusively american term
sorry that you don’t go outside user

>conflicting pronouns
check your fucking privilege

sorry you live near people who shout "turnt"

Enjoy your racial tensions caused by people not having anything better to do.

>sentence starts with 'He'
>ends with 'She'

got any more pics / proof

apology not accepted
none of that affects me because i don’t hang out with soyboys and roasties

enjoy your mud hut

I'm white and I literally despise every single one of these. Where does the perception of white people as "corny" come from anyway?

el abominacion....

>my social life is Sup Forums and /r9k/

the thousands of white people who will lose their shit to those songs

lighten up fag it’s a joke, it’s okay to dance to those songs, everybody does

>lives near niggers

The only one living in a mud hut here is you. :^)

She gave in to pressure from idiots who didn't like that she had a model in her music video for QT and now she's the face of her own music which is fine i guess but i don't like the fact that she did it just because people pushed her to, as long as everyone is properly credited there's no reason one person can't write for another person no matter what their different backgrounds are. It feels like she's pushing her "look how femme I am literally more femme than 90% of women look how hard i am trying to be femme" bullshit extra hard just to appease people who complained, at the expense of the music

You would have to be naive or willfully stupid to not understand how groups of predominantly white people react to most of these songs.

looks like you accidentally green texted, but sorry user, that sounds awful

you’ll make it eventually

>78330736
>you are the one who is actually thing

it must be getting awfully close to six bong right? time to prep the bull yet?

>implying mentally ill people don't make great artists

It's just typical style over substance, image over talent.

trans slumming

degenerative mental illness cant

Dear, 78330761

It appears you may have an issue with your “>” key. Perhaps you may want to address it before you continue posting on this website as it’s making your formatting quite confusing.

Regards,

I'm pretty sure the majority of people like those songs, I don't really see the connection to white people.

that’s what i said nerd

how's Wisconsin this time of year?

haha it funny because wiscosnon have a lot of whypeepo :))

BOGGED

Then why did you specifically mention race?
I'm a bong so I don't get this joke but I'm guessing Wisconsin is a stereotypical white area or something.

WHAT THE FUCK

those are all pretty standard songs you’ll hear drunk white normies play at 2 am

So why do black normies not like those songs then? I'm curious.

either they do but theyre too smug to admit it or they’re salty because white people dont give a shit about queen beyonce or whatever shitty early 2000s pop music they like better

the hypothesis here is that white normies love those songs, not that black normies hate them

That guy has an awful take on beauty if he thinks SOPHIE is cute

But if they're specifically linked to white people then black people must not like them.

>white people getting indignant when people point out things white people do

meanwhile in another post: “haha top klek le silly drumpf hair orange xd”

I like her music I really do but still when I see what she's doing to her body, platic suregry and stuff, it just makes me mad.

Not at all. That seems like dodging my point.

>niggers missing the point
noooooo, impossible

you're trying to execute some masterful logical trap
preferring something other than a thing is not the same as hating the thing

I really need to stop browsing this board, if not then at least during US hours.

I didn't say "hate", I said "not like". If those songs are linked to white people then black people must not like them, right? Otherwise what is the connection to white people?

>..of a shit about someone's appearance
sophie literally based his career in his appearance...

Was the biggest fan but its hard to support now, all the recent music has been disappointing and the plastic surgery is just mentally unstable

DUDE GLITCH LMAO

terrible. i guess normies are impressed by metal grating noises

youtube.com/watch?v=tbkOZTSvrHs

I refuse to believe this is a real person. God.

anytime I see this garbage on someone's profile, I stop taking their reviews seriously. Same deal with that Decibelle faggot.

>tfw they probably post here

why do all the trannies on RYM have anime profile pics?

I have an anime pfp on my RYM account. Does that make me a trannie?

not necessarily yet, you're teetering on the edge tho
maybe in like 5 years

:'(

autism obv

what's wrong with her cheekbones? they are very unique

The Elephant Man was very unique too.

dear god i hope not

Idk, image aside, I think Ponyboy and Faceshopping are two of SOPHIE's strongest solo tracks to date, and the production work she does for other artists is consistently solid

The people in this thread arguing that she's overrated and style over substance seem to be fixated almost exclusively on her style and her cheek bones fucking kek

It's like when people leave obviously lying comments on photos of people made physically repulsive by genetic deformities. They're just lying to make themselves feel "nice".