An entire nation bullied out of a website

Is there any country/race that gets treated even remotely as bad as Indians in Sup Forums? I don't even think Blacks have it this bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

indiachan.com/boards/b/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Poo in loo

That is funny because blacks dont have toilets just like you guys. But you guys get buillied over it. Sorry my indian friend :/

Blacks
Jews
Muslims

I think the street shitting and the refusal to build latrines because of "muh purity" are what garner the memes.

I like indians and cricket. If you want an ally, you can always count on PerĂº.

Indians have had rich history unlike Blacks, but they still shit on the street.

Sweden

No, but don't let that discourage you. I want more Indian posters here.

POO

why indians on facebook post shitty photoshoped shit?

Most of those are made up by college students like us to make fun of lesser educated people using the internet, if you didn't realise.

Does India have its own version of Sup Forums?

Yeah but it's full of idiots talking competing over which caste is superior. It's like a very pretentious imitation of Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

Please, post a link.
I'd love to see it.

Also, it's a caste system, so I think it's weird that there's any debate over who's superior. It seems pretty straight forward.

Most of them are so insecure about being Indian after the things they've seen on Sup Forums so they try to distance themselves from the poverty of their country by sticking to their upper caste tag. As if they were born into wealthy families by their own merit. They don't realise if the "farmernigger" didn't exist we'll all go hungry.
indiachan.com/boards/b/

t. farmernigger

ajajajajajajajajajajaja

Lindo proxy.

farmerniggers out

Portugal and their albertos barbosas were the most bullied 2bhqq

Mexicans when Sup Forums comes. You should start bullying sharts so they might stop.

idk vey. Haven't seem many choosen people around here for a long time.