Why do Indians treat me badly?

India is my favourite civilization, but most Indians I meet don't treat me well. u_u

example, amigo?

POO

CAGA

An Indian translation agency contacted me to hire me, but instead they scammed me. They made me translate some texts and then never paid me back. I was very excited with that job, but it was just a scam. :( Another time I met two Indian guys here in Sup Forums and I chatted with them through Skype, but after a while both disappeared. Another time I wrote here that India would be the world's first superpower by 2060, and an Indian answered: "Saged and reported".

Why would you even want to associate yourself with a civilization composed of retards?
No wait I should have just said
POO

You should be careful with people you trust Spainanon

Never trust any agency unless the money is 100% garenteed to go into your pocket

Sorry.

>liking a country full of shitskins

Silly beaner.

But there are many who like U.S.A.

>designated shitting street

>designated sharting marts
At least we dont pretend to be a first world country

Future of U.S.A.

its hard to pretend when you are 50%poop and 50%jungle
shes sexy, im fine with that

Then why do you shit-skin lover has a proplem with us being shit-skins?

because u poop in street

That's a myth.

then y they no go poo in loo

The people who defecate in open do it on fields and not on streets.

>she is sexy

I am not surprised.

thats a street tho pajeet
Im CHI

I know that you are a shit-skin CHI. You don't need to tell that.

i pooped in a loo this morning

Why are you Mexicans so gay? Giving a blowjob doesn't make you more manly

Oh what a great job you did. Your ancestors mus be proud of you.

do u browse Sup Forums in a call center?

Bruh, in all seriousness, all the Pajeets you see on the internet poo in loo too. Use your common sense. All those who have internet access clearly have and use toilets at home. It's the poorest one-third of the country that can't afford toilets that defecate outside. There aren't even public toilets in villages for them, so it's not really their fault. Only 13 percent of villages have public toilets.

I don't personally know anyone who works in a call-centre. Don't generalise. There are so many better jobs and people are studying very hard to get them.

No. Today is Independence day and hence holiday. Today I am free and can shit post all day long.

Actually I am in highschool.

Don't take shitposts seriously.

Chutiye, go and study instead of arguing with foreigners. This is an 18 plus website.

>based pajeet
he gets it

UNDER8 B&

send bobs and vagenna picks plz

Ancient indians seem more civilised then the ones living there now

Sorry for your bad experience with us mate.

Saged and Reported.

Be glad, I deal with indians on a daily basis and it gets old really fucking fast.

Indian food is delicious ^_^

Are we really as bad as you say?

They have reached awareness

colonization