TIL Jay Used to Be Fatter than Mike

lmao

Serious question. How do people get fat? It seems like a really hard thing to do.

damn and now Jay is like a snack for Mike

Processed cheese and beer.

Binge eating from sadness/boredom

Eat it with your mouth

time makes fool of us all

Wait a few years and you'll probably find out for yourself.

I initially got fat because my mom is an idiot who thought I was underweight as a 6 year old, and so she started feeding me tons of fast food take-out and junk food until I couldn't climb trees anymore.
Then I lost weight by eating healthy and joining a gym.
Then I gained weight because I was in an unhealthy relationship with an alcoholic and stopped exercising and eating right, and started drinking all the time.
I've just dropped like 30lbs, after breaking up with that toxic flaming bag of dog shit, by quitting drinking, and starting back up with dieting and exercising.

If you're lucky enough to have a high metabolism, don't take it for granted. They usually don't last very far into adulthood. Then you'll be struggling just like everyone else.

Age, beer, sedentary lifestyle, unhealthy food

Do nothing and don't give a fuck what you eat.

A lot of people work a fuckload on jobs that require a lot of heavy lifting or use of your arms but does nothing for anything else on your body. So they are too exhausted to do anything besides go home and have a few beers before the next work day, thats why you have all these guys that have been in trades for decades that are really strong with big guts.

Step 1: grow up. Step 2: exist. After you're done growing your body needs much less energy. All that shit that you're eating now at 15 would be making you grossly overweight at 25. Trust me, I was really thin when I was a kid and now I have to limit myself to 2k calories a day just to maintain weight.

what does til stand for?

oh shit, i'm drinking a beer and having a chimichanga right now...

HAHAHAAA

>t. autistic

It's easy if you are American

there are several reasons, but for people like Mike it's probably mostly age (as in changing metabolism). As you get older you burn less calories, while still eating the same amount or even more due to a more stressful life style.

Benicio Del Toro said on a commentary track that when he needs to gain weight fast for a movie role he eats 16 donuts a day and he can gain like 2-3 pounds a day.

>changing metabolism
>30 years later, difference is 180 calories

Can we stop with this meme?

1. High sugar and carb intake.
2. When you become an adult your metabolism declines, so if you maintain the same food input and don't exercise you're fucked