KOTOR movie when?

KOTOR movie when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RjG61DoDzN8
change
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_bane#Character_origins
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Bane
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I just love it when they take something I've already read/played/jerked off to in one format and transport it into film in a far inferior version. It causes my hyper weapon to bulge with excitement because then I can say to all my friends (my mother, my computer, etc, etc) "I know that thing! I know that thing!"

>few thousand years before the main films
>technology is still the same

>Canon Revan is a white male

Never going to happen. White male protagonists are racist nowadays.

Never.

Canon is that Revan is female actually, desu.

>movie ends with revan being mobbed to death and gets his space pants taken

>SW:TOR
>white male

>All Revan-related media including books and comics
>white male

I selected female at the character creation screen, dipshit.

You are not canon though, you are just cunt

You chose the wrong option then, faggot.

There is no wrong or right. Plainly, the canon is Revan is a black lady because that's what I selected when I played the game.

A TV mini-series would be better

They've already said that, if they ever revisit the era, it would be very different.

use of kyber crystals never changed once they were discovered

retard desu

actually, according to EU, the original trilogy technology is actually way way worse than shit before and during The Old Republic.

Then again, EU basically copied that shit from 40k for shits and giggles as payback. EU copies pretty much every other sci-fi setting heavily.

Yeah, when will they cram that 10+ hour storyline by the least into hour and a half or two hours of film
Let some Hollywood fuck shit all over it
Fantastic idea

Daily reminder films like these would be great.

youtube.com/watch?v=RjG61DoDzN8

Fuck off, faggot. You don't understand the first thing. Retarded dipshit little bitch.

retard

You know what we would've called a kid like you in high school? Dead. Because I would've beat the shit out of you until you couldn't make your snide, sneering, snarky remarks. You quiet little virgin "nice guys" are so pathetic.

Why is Revan holding the saber like that? Does that actually work in real life combat?

That first cinematic at least was complete fucking shit

daily reminder that sith playthroughs on swtor are fun

who would play bastila

I would like to see a star wars film that's independent of he trilogies.

He turned it on before he realised he was holding it backwards

I want Obsidian to make Knights of the old republic 3

Is SW:TOR any good?

Obsidian is shit now too

It can be done

They just can't do it

I'd probably watch a KOTOR movie before wasting time on TFA or R1.

Ewok Adventures my friend.

My one wish is that someone would make a SW game like Galaxies with EA Battlefront's graphics

Your slow paced fanwankery that de-legitimises the chronology is never coming back. Get over it

change DOT org/p/the-walt-disney-company-bringing-the-old-republic-era-of-star-wars-to-netflix

sign the petition then fags

The story of those games went to shit with KOTOR 2.

What is Rogue One?

>implying Kylo Ren isn't Revan

how do we deal with the Sup Forumseddit question once and for all?

Objectively false

He has no character, he comes across as weak.
How are we supposed to fear him.
Weak beta imo

At least Anakin was strong.

The technology seemed more advanced in some cases, even.

You try to hard to bait people. SUBTLETY

Kate Beckinsale.
The creators literally used her as the model.

Never. Kotor also was never canon. And the Old Republic canonically is already far different that that of the games.

There will never be a Kotor movie.
There will never be an Ashoka movie.
There will never be a Rebels movie.

Thank you based Disney.

Holy fuck cannot unsee

>[citation needed]
Aside from the british accent, literally 0 resemblance

That is because when the game came out it wasn't even in the EU continuity, and it shat all over existing EU that had old technology.

Bioware naturally wanted to ensure the game looks and feels as much as the movies so they ignored existing EU to increase sales. Kotor was so popular it forced its way into EU continuity anyway.

>he still believes in linear history

REMINDER

Revan was literally so close to being Canon in CW, his model and movements were finished and ready to put in but Lucas had an autistic fit about it. The only reason Bane is in is because they finished they entire scene and Lucas had no choice.

But you cant really have Bane without Revan so...who fucking knows desu

>Is SW:TOR any good?

It's actually not bad. You can basically play it like a single player game now, all the story quests will take you to the level cap for free. At least before the expansions I think you need to sub for, I never tried them.

But the stories for the classes are legitimately really good. Imperial Agent is amazing.

I recommend it if you're bored. It's free, only costs ya bandwidth

>KOTOR movie when?
For what purpose? What would a fucking movie adaptation of a video game bring to the table? The story is fucking M. Night Shamalan tier horse shit, and it's only memorable because of player agency and bioware's patented polar alignment.

>Based Lucas saying no to Revan because he had no idea who he was
top kek

And Bane was created way before Revan and he was created by Lucas. Of course he was going to include his character, but not some faggot mary sue from a video game he didn't know shit about.

No, Revan is male. Meetra Surik, the exile from Kotor 2, is female.

Also, if the film didn't show the fight scenes as the main character just spamming flurry then it's an immediate 0/10.

>Lucas created Sheev and Bane

how can one man contribute so much to memeposting?

Tales of the Jedi wasn't THAT different with tech and afaik it was literally the only Star Wars media about the old republic before Phantom Menace

>Also, if the film didn't show the fight scenes as the main character just spamming flurry then it's an immediate 0/10.

What bane and what moves, more details and or sources please. And I suppose by cw you mean clone wars?

>Master speed+master flurry
>Entire fight scene is MC flailing about at super speed

Bane?

>light side run first
>don't take any points in destroy droid because that's what party members are for
>final battle

Shit.

Fuck off, dipshit.

>Bane came before Revan
>nb4 wikipedia

?????????

>flurry
Literally the worst attack

The character of Bane and the Rule of Two was created by Lucas, they were mentioned in the early drafts of Phantom Menace, I think

Bane? was created by lucas when developing the lore for TPM

star wars is shit

>change.org
>ever changing anything

>wikipedia
double kek

Bane was created by Lucas when he was writing TPM.

Source me boys, dubs dont lie

You some kind of power attack fuckwit?

I'm sorry George.

Critical, you numbnut

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_bane#Character_origins

Come on bro, you should have known to check autistpedia!

>noob detected
Flurry was OP and the best ability, stop being bad.

>Darth Bane was created by George Lucas as part of the backstory for the prequel trilogy[13] and was first mentioned in the novelization of Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace, written by Terry Brooks and published in 1999.[14]

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Bane

i bet you were the type to upgrade his blaster abilities

Huh. Well damn.

Giving Lucas credit for making a name is prettt BS, but whatever fuck it.

I'm still bummed about Revan though...

Don't talk to him, fellow power gamer, he is clearly a dumbfuck.
>using critical strike
>ever

>implying a blaster build isn't a hundred times more interesting than the "spam flurry lmao" shit everybody and their nan did

>dude you should use shitty abilities and handicap yourself because I think it's cool
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Well George came up with the rule of two, and decided that some guy named Darth Bane made it while writing TPM. That's all he ever really knew about Bane, since it's not like he ever read the Bane novels or cared what the EU did.

As far as he was cornered, he was putting essentially a blank slate into that cartoon episode that he had come up with long ago, and didn't want to complicate shit by bringing up his EU story or more EU characters.

>Kate Beckinsale.
literally the first person I thought of as well.

Fuck you. That fight was kick ass. Kill yourself.

>See something
>Call it shit
>don't explain why, just call it shit

Lad...

Kek, sounds like classic George. "Make" something and let others fill in the blanks, then take credit for it.

>I always roll soldier/guardian combo and just spam flurry forever, dude, this game is 2 ez lol
You could have beat the game with auto-leveling and soloing everything, build made 0 difference

>soldier/guardian
You are offending my power gamer sensibilities, you filthy casual plebeian.

But yea, both KotoR games were stupidly easy. Bioware is so shit at balancing their games.

A true poet.

>replaying kotor 1 yesterday
>crashing every 5 mins
>finally get it working properly after like 2 hours
>first planet, Taris, is boring as shit
>fucking ages until bastila shows up
carth is fucking gay
>get mad

rolling anything but Sentinel for skill checks is officially scrub tier, since you can demolish any enemies anyway

flurry best you weak armed faggot

>I love star wars so much I refuse to watch star wars

This is the most contrarian board on the internet.

>Inb4 what did he mean by this?

give me a tldr on that shit mate

>not just opening the console and setting all stats to 99

To avoid paying royalties to the creators at Bioware/Obsidian, no doubt.

Who are the two best companions in KOTOR?

criticals are great in rpgs, they just suck in kotor mate

Mission and Juhani

bastila and HK47 of course

Jolee and T3-M4