Day 69's album cover is traced

Who's more at fault the artist or 69?

Other urls found in this thread:

sp00nfullsofart.tumblr.com/post/165469173338/cryptidsp00n-b-o-o-m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

69 wins again

It's like you're expecting people with skill to be involved with that 69 guy

tumblr virgin vs the 6ix9ine chadstealer

This faggot should shut his mouth and be grateful anyone even cared about art enough to copy it.

>hair and hands look barely alike
>everything else is completely different
what a reach

because its easy to make fun of and even easier to draw controversy by making fun of it

are you fucking serious? it's so blatantly traced that you have to be retarded to think otherwise

hair and hands look exactly alike? the mouth is the biggest giveaway

but who tf cares if he stole it or not? its not like he commissioned it or paid for it. no ones buying the album on itune bc of its dumbass art

what proves this faggot didnt draw this yesterday and is just trying to self advertise

As tragic and sad this album may be, the music itself is very shallow and dull (not including the lyrics).

>exact pose
>near exact mouth shape
>even nearer to exact hair shape
>exact shape on both thumbs
Yeah real stretch. You know tracing isn't an exact carbon copy right?

RIGOR MORTIS UH
BODY REAL STIFFY UH

sp00nfullsofart.tumblr.com/post/165469173338/cryptidsp00n-b-o-o-m
>September 18th
A very easy google search proved that the faggot didn't

Fucking kek

Ripping people off seems to be a pattern with these guys.

that's a neat artwork. kinda generic style though

>beginning a sentence with "hey so"
>that gross Tumblr aesthetic
>turning a female character into an androgynous abomination
Glad Takeshi stole their shit

shouldn't had come to the music board for this complaint. In here this type of shit is accepted and even encouraged

>yeah that's right Sup Forums, i hate those tumblrina SJW cucks who bring great shame to the human race by talking and drawing their art a certain way

it's not enjoyable. it's impressive, but not enjoyable.

you're lucky that i cared enough to reply, stealing is wrong

>caring about morals

The Virgin Artcuck vs The Chad Rainbow Haired Screaming Fuck Machine

>lives life by right and wrong
>manages to justify shitposting on Sup Forums as not wrong

Shut up cuck
If you don’t want your shit stolen don’t post it online

I like phil as a person but he should've kept this bullshit to himself

most reasonable answer in the whole thread

>Reddit hates him
>Now Tumblr hates him

Is there a more /ourguy/ guy?

He should have wrote a book tbqh. It's more of a spoken word album than a music album.

>people here trying to defend art theft
hahahahahah you're all delusional cunts and shills for this new hippity hoppity rapster kid

their art style is horrid, easily repeated and a scourge on modern animation

>6ix9ine is about to get destroyed in a lawsuit
>the money's going to a tumblrina
it's a mixed bag

>All the 6ix9ine spam still hasn't gotten to me.

I rather have ten 6ix9ine threads than one grimes thread.

I unironically agree. 6ix9ine is at least a meme, people who like grimes are legitimately schizos that who think she's Jesus.

>thinking you own any rights over poses, forms and shapes you drawn
If anything, the main problem here is the lack of originality from the guy who traced it.

>my opinions are fact

We already went over this. The tumblr tard uses the intellectual property of other people (Adventure Time characters) and sells the pictures of them on shirts, hoodies and mobile phone covers without permission from the creators. This is highly illegal. If they tried to do anything they would get rekt

someone should contact turner about this so they get a c&d

No one said anything about suing. Even if the guy had a case, 69 could probably get better lawyers than he could.

>implying you can legitimize intellectual property

please stop filling the catalog with memerap threads and post in

This is not gonna work you fucking dolt. Stop spamming your shitty general every day, it's as bad as the 6ix9ine threads.

>ha ha ur a bunch of teens lol
*proceeds to listen to metal*

see

He's right tho, you even gave him a (You).

Real talk, tracing without sourcing is extremely dishonest, however considering the context is literally interchanging a real person with a cartoon, it's expected (and affirms the cartoon aesthetic making sense for the person swapped in there). I'm only surprised it's not a canon source.

copying isn't theft.

then why the fuck should you care enough to reply lmao, you're just complaining for the sake of it

FITTY GOT THE BLICKY AH

DRUM IT HOLD FITTY AH

@ everyone in this thread fuck you, please never make art

This.

I think it's definitely a pretty great work of art and one of the most raw expressions of grief ever captured, but it's not nesc great music. It could've really been any medium.

I think Skeleton Tree was a better take on the same concept.

>t. iffy nigga

that animation style - gay noodly-limbed round person with the same head shape - is very common today, look at every show on cartoon network

Hey guys, just checking in.

So let me get this straight:
>tumblr guy makes a drawing
>instagram guy traces it into a 69 character
>69 likes it and uses it as album cover

Now it's all about if 69 knew it was traced or not, because if he didn't know, then it's the instagram's guy's fault for not telling him (assuming 69's team asked at least him for permission), but if 69 knew, then it's 69's fault for not taking the right permissions from everyone involved (particularly the tumblr guy).

This assuming that without this whole album cover ordeal, the instagram guy did nothing wrong in tracing the drawing, since it was just a fun meme he did for his personal page (still think he should've credited the tumblr guy though, but it's not that bad imo).

But the biggest question is: why the fuck am I giving this shit a serious question?
Jesus Christ, what am I doing with my life?

The "artist" for
1. tracing
2. not giving disclosure

Very clearly case of plagiarism.

who cares lol

it was already plagirized from that cartoon adventure time, no one cares about an internet loner.