/brit/

fuckin LIT house party edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CPhXKak_bHw
thesun.co.uk/news/4235655/now-philip-hammond-is-finally-out-he-must-shut-the-door-behind-him-and-take-control-over-our-laws-our-trade-and-especially-immigration/
youtube.com/watch?v=7xwbNP4MICs
youtube.com/watch?v=KUwjNBjqR-c
youtu.be/Y2RQ8YkqeEU?t=14
youtube.com/watch?v=nZRZWnv2v78
youtube.com/watch?v=W7uduCAZD38
twitter.com/AnonBabble

don't mind me just investigating a parliamentary nonce ri--

willies & bums, esq.

Party rockers in the house tonight.

Let's talk about yank politics that's always fun

are you in a recession yet

cant believe someone actually made this

why discuss a president who's going to be impeached soon?

not going to happen

-- Auto/light truck sales: either down or off a cliff, depending on how much lipstick has been applied to the pig.

-- Restaurant/dining sales: down.

-- Tax receipts: down.

-- Retail sales: flat, stagnant or down, depending on the sector and if the numbers have been adjusted for inflation/loss of purchasing power.

-- Rents in high-rent regions: finally softening after years of relentless increases.

-- Consumer debt: hitting new highs.

-- Corporate profits: stripped of gimmickry, stagnant or down.

t. drumpfkin

my whole family and myself voted for trump and theres nothing you can do about it

Anyone seen my hanky? It has a pizza related map on it. That's right, a pizza related map. A map that is pizza related is on my hankerchief.

whats all this about brits freaking out over the word "muslim problem"?

>literally votes against his own self-interest to put a cheeto conman into power
ah yes, so this is america

The problem with opium is really only two things; it depresses the organs, so if you ingest enough your organs shut down. It doesn't take much to OD on opiates (which is why every idiot and their dog are doing it). The second is its highly addictive. It's far more addictive than nicotine, and the withdrawal symptoms can last for months. It basically invades and enslaves your body.

If opium were neither of these, it would just be a sedative trance-like experience. I've browsed boards where opiate users post, and most of them are regretful. Often saying, if you want to get high, there are better substances, and the addiction to opiates is not worth it at all.

/r/poppytea is a great place to read the thoughts of modern opiate addicts. It's where I've gleaned the most about the experience of the opiate addict. Scary shit.

this is unironically america

obviously you the UK citizen know exactly what my self interests are

kill yourself

>literally getting trolled in 2017

dad sent me these messages
(he was being deadly serious)

I was joking lads I didn't actually want to talk about Yank politics

pickle riiiiick

The left is so far gone I can see transgendered men signing up for experimental pregnancy procedure only to immediately follow it up with an abortion.

>i was only pretending to be retarded

I'm not him you fat twat

my bad

riley you're so fucking thick

post commie slags

boomers make the best shitposters, i swear to god i'm crying

I'd do that desu. I'm pro-abortion. Get pregnant, and have an abortion. Everybody should do it, even those of us born as men.

Gonna need to fly in some hot dogs for this party I'm having. Need 650 hotdogs at $100 each. Bit pricey but yes, I do intend to fly $65,000 worth of pizza and hotdogs to my party.

this upper class billionaire cares about me and my fellow blue collared workers lads

Leftists and Jews in Alberta are blaming Charlottesville on Rebel Media

youtube.com/watch?v=CPhXKak_bHw

has historical precedence desu
monarchs and dictators would often form unlikely alliances with the working class/peasants/plebs to combat the aristocracy

same kind of shtick in america if you swap aristocracy for American establishment

inspire me to make a tv thread about this cheers

I actually like Rick and Morty, and I don't think about it as much as /brit/ posts about it. In fact, I only know about it because of /brit/, and I gave it a shot, and it was good. I wouldn't be surprised if everyone here is just pretending to hate it because that's the meme.

fuckin stingrays, literally the nigger of the sea, stole this wonderful man from this world

Fucking nigger jew cunt fag shitskin

that just means they see the value in associating with them. they couldnt give a shit about them as people or a group.

i knew a guy who liked rick and morty
he was always too happy, still certain he was on drugs

hello nigger

a yank trying british accent

awful thread

I'm a nigger who will eat your nigger testicles

does it matter by that point? they end up sharing a similar interest, and it becomes a weird kind of metapolitical- i'll scratch your back if you scratch mine. and it's establishment politicians, media talking heads and globalists that get pissed the fuck off.

can he, reddit-dad user?

Mboko

>The problem began with Tony Blair opening the doors to mass immigration and silencing critics by branding them “racist”.

>It was turbocharged when German Chancellor Angela Merkel indiscriminately waved in a million more so-called refugees from Africa, Afghanistan and Pakistan.

>One day soon, if Philip Hammond and Liam Fox are right, we will be back in charge of immigration.
>What will we do about The Muslim Problem then?

thesun.co.uk/news/4235655/now-philip-hammond-is-finally-out-he-must-shut-the-door-behind-him-and-take-control-over-our-laws-our-trade-and-especially-immigration/

It's the Rick and Morty shit. Shut the fuck up.

I'm actually posting interesting stuff about opium, and you faggots are arguing over a cartoon.

what did he think was going to happen

Were you hit by your dad?

It's normal isn't it

I got a black eye from him once, usually it was just a hit on the side of the head though

sure

my dad's never hit me

pickle rick is gonna have a good time

I was spanked but that's it

it does when people can't recognise that relationship and carry on like the party actually cares about them and their struggles. even worse when the politician puts on his bespoked high vis and wanders around a job site like he has a clue what is going on.

what dad?

i got spanked when i misbehaved, mum and dad would both employ this punishment

My dad died a few months before I was born.

>not the good old fashioned 'dad hits you while mum looks on in disapproval'

UK is our dad and your uncle

Need a belly full of pasta (no cheese) if I want to win a game of dominos, lads.

>even worse when the politician puts on his bespoked high vis and wanders around a job site like he has a clue what is going on.
tbqh its only middle class people that get angry about stuff like this. yeah, of course it's silly as fuck but it's weirdly charming to working class people, they like shit like that. just remember that these are the same kinds of people that follow soap operas

they're just appealing to a certain demographic and how that demographic likes things

he'll come back one day haha

Sup Forums is the opium den of the 21st century; social outcasts obsessed with oriental art wasting all their time chasing little hits of joy (You)s.

(You)s are the morphine of Sup Forums, and we're all addicts.

I still don't know or care about it, I assume it's like adventure time but smart, am I correct?

I don't think so. He died when I was very young. Mum used to batter me and my little bruv though. She stopped when she met my stepdad.

youtube.com/watch?v=7xwbNP4MICs

MASSSIVE BRITABOO

your stepdad's a cuck raising another man's son.

doin a cry lads
youtube.com/watch?v=KUwjNBjqR-c

not i

am i weird for not finding japan interesting at all

youtu.be/Y2RQ8YkqeEU?t=14

no

Never watched adventure time. The only existing cartoons I'd compare it to are if American Dad and Futurama had an autistic son, but the good kind of autistic.

Nah. Japan is an overpopulated shit hole filled with blinking lights everywhere

who here /drunk/

oh wait its morning for the fuckin limeys ahahaha

youtube.com/watch?v=nZRZWnv2v78

T A L L
A
L
L

SHIPS

where's a nice city in India to have a real cultural adventure and not some shitty developing third world urban sprawl of cancer, poverty and scum

Love are Lana

Love sea shanties, love irish tunes too, Love welshmen, love brits

Never get a game of canadians

Went for a walk on the skywalk

business idea: take a shitload of opium and other drugs, have a psychotic break or whatever, end up in rehab, psych ward, go on disability bennies for the rest of your life

find the flaws: pro tip you cant

He's a good man, loves my mum, who gave him 3 kids of his own. He was always great to me and my little bro though. Don't think I'd have the strength to handle a single mum gf.

I bought this game ages ago but never got around to playing it

>indian
>calling another place shithole

Looks pretty fucking intense.

NEED brown gfs, but need to have white children

aaah what can i do

faragewave is thing
youtube.com/watch?v=W7uduCAZD38

Pondicherry maybe?

got a nice musk going on in the crotch area
this is why pyjamas are patrician

pls