WW2 Thread

WW2 Thread.
Dump Pictures,Stories,Opinions,just everything that has to do with WW2 in this Thread. Cool Pictures are preferred.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zimmerit
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans-Ulrich_Rudel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans-Ulrich_Rudel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In b4 muh war crime

Germany senpai, I apologize for WW2. The Jews brainwashed our leaders into attacking you when you were right all along. I know several German military vets from Afghanistan, and all of them are praying for a revolution now because of how fucked things are.

Have a panzer

I will never forgi- oh, that's a nice Panzer.

Hello cuck who worships a foreign nation.

>Fritz Christen
Read his Story

What a hero.

>obsessed with a war which happened decades before you were even born

I trust you guys will have the German perspective covered

Dumping Muricans

Grandfather in world war two. Croatian fascists come, say 'You are a Serb'. Grandfather says 'Am I? I thought I was Yugoslav' 'No you are serb GTFO' 'OK'
Grandfather joins partizans, kills fascists. One day he waits under a bridge in ambush for three days in Bosnian winter. This fucks his kidneys.
He kills ustasa, loves Tito until he dies aged 90. RIP dedo heroj. Smrt faĆĄizmu sloboda narodu.

>Big Guys coming through

>implying the allies didn't do the exact same shit if not worser than the japs. only difference is the allies won.

>When the duckface wasn't ruined yet
US Nepalese crossbred cartoon forum giving me CAPTCHA showing me burgers but telling me to select sandwiches

Hello cuck who supports Israel and the Commander in Chief

Always faithful, dog

>tfw you'll never be the saltiest privates alive

no tears for krauts

A burger is a sandwich, silly

here is good picture

Thanks, greatest ally :) Can't wait for you guys to sink another one of our ships

Not when it's deepfried in butter and covered in chocolate gravy
I've been to America
I've seen things...

I've always wondered why some german tanks have that textured exterior. What gives?

Deutsche Antarktisexpedition

That is Zimmerit and was used against magnetic mines which the russian infnatry also tried to put on while directly approaching the tank

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zimmerit

That picture makes me hard!

Why do i get so excited over aryan rape?

The natural state of all ferdinands.

>wants ww2 pics
>posts pic of a faggot reenactor
nice try mustafa

This was always my fave pic

HamburgerCost

Me too my fellow Anglo, my dick gets diamond hard

BF-109 in Jap colours looks good

Allies were lucky we were there

Oiv bruv, sto' bein a semite

How about webms?

Why should we be proud about slaughtering people who named the Jew?

Hans Ulrich Rudel, highest decorated Wehrmacht Soldier. His Story would make great movie but we all know that Jewwood will never make it.

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans-Ulrich_Rudel

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans-Ulrich_Rudel

Why did Hitler choose the Latin Antiqua typeface over the German Fraktur one?

Brilliant. Thanks for the info.

you can't name one instance of American troops massacring Japanese civilians the way Japs massacred Chinese and Dutch.

you can't name one prison where Japanese were tortured or starved.

The Greatest story never told is a great documentary

That guy was so based
>Hans we need a solution, the HS 129 sucks shit and there's too many Soviet tanks
>Fuck it just strap 2 anti-tank guns on my Stuka and I'll sort it

You are welcome. ( and to the rest: yes i know not a historical picture )

Some of the weapons Germany came out with were just fucking mental. Like James Bond-villain stuff

Thanks

>production turrets
that's some ugly shit, the Porsche mantle was so good looking

BGC

BIG GERMAN COCK

That part is also amazing:

>During the attack on the 13th tank, a 40 mm (1.6 in) shell hit his aircraft. He was badly wounded in the right foot, and crash landed inside German lines. His observer/gunner Gadermann stemmed the bleeding. Rudel was taken to a field hospital of the Waffen-SS at Seelow, where his leg had to be amputated below the knee. He was then hospitalized in the Zoo flak tower in Berlin, and was flying operationally again with a modified rudder pedal on 25 March 1945. He claimed 26 more tanks destroyed by the end of the war

Now comapre that with our todays " safe space " Pussys...

>Grandfather was 10 years old at the start of WW2
>Two french soldiers from a recently routed unit come in their village, and ask my great grandparents to hide them
>Great grand parents hide them in the cellar
>the two french soldiers find the wine stash and drink it
>In the middle of the night, completely piss drunk, they run out from the farm, holding broken bottles and yelling they're going to "shank all these fucking krauts"
>Later in the night, gunshots are heard, villagers, the two french soldiers got shot near an outpost.

Rest in peace, wine warriors

Fucking hell, that guy at 0:05 is firing that MG34 like a boss

too bad half the shit they came up with didn't work

They must be turning in their graves if they see what canada has become today

Our greatest flaw: overengineering. Instead of keeping it simple we just have to made it perfect up to the amount where it gets too complicared and expansive. Especially for a war of attrition.