LAZY LEAVERS: GO OUT AND VOTE NOW

LAZY LEAVERS: GO OUT AND VOTE NOW

IF YOU ARE IN THE QUEUE BY 10PM THEY WILL STILL TAKE YOUR VOTE

DO IT YOU LAZY FUCKS

BIN THAT PEN!

LAZY REMAINERS: CHILL THE PRIME MINISTER EXTENDED IT BY ANOTHER HOUR YOU'VE GOT TILL 11PM

[just kidding lads it's 10pm don't want MI5 suiciding me t b h]

Only pathetic subhumans vote leave. That's why the leave-side is hurt by a little rain, they will literally skip on the most important election this century because they don't want to get wet

Same as leftcucks in most countries.

Brexit is dead, you Britainistan now. UWuzKangsAnShet

>QUEUE
wtf is this?

Replace leave with remain and you got the right idea

I mean there was a fucking FLOOD in LONDON and i know people still went and voted leave

Bamp

most people in london vote remain nuggah

Most people in london are fucking muzzies

Are you really surprised?

so are they voting remain so that their families can migrate to them easier? or are they voting remain because they legitimately think that the EU is good for the UK?

No they're not.
The reason the big cities are voting remain is because the level of education and successful people is generally higher

when does this stupid fucking poll get counted up and announced

i'm tired but want to be here for the shitstorm

First one, they hate the UK and the EU, they'd never think anything is good for them but bloody sharia law.

>inb4 "I don't bloody think sharia allows it!" pic

All you have to do is recall the refugee crisis, do you think they'd vote remain because the eu is good? Or do you think they'd vote it because they want more bennies (benefits) and families migrating?

Can't be bothered

Too late anyway, ended 3 minutes ago

fucking cunts man. If brexit fails is it RWDS time? Purge london. Those guys aren't your fellow countrymen.The fact that they are allowed to vote is disgusting to me.

The same thing will happen

>Everyone bitches about it
>Probably a riot or 2 in manchester or london
>After that it suddenly dies down
>Never mentioned again
>No one even makes a single comment about it

This is what will happen and it's happened before, don't be surprised if everyone suddenly forgets in a week

If I where a brit,, I would vote No to eu,,
there is a half of africa coming and 6mil or something turks ready if they just get a permission

Fuck off ahmed,

Y'know it's almost a coincidence all the big cities also have a muslim population there too

Gee, makes ya think!

they can't keep getting away with it.

They can.

And they will.

No amount of riots will fucking stop it and get us out by force

You want them to stop getting away with it?

Get the whole fucking country riled up, and make them want to fight, british people are 'Talk shit but no action' people.

And even then, you're gonna have apologists to deal with and people who'd probably fight their own country

>inb4 v&

and why the hell there is a muslim mayor or something in london?
and did he just ban ads containing women in spare clothes??

>their are actually people who are going to sit inside and cry at the remain vote but were too lazy to go vote

kek

>London
>Full of muslims
>Literally outnumber the amount of white british
>"Huh, why the hell is there a muslim mayor?"

Not trying to take the piss mate but it's like what i said at As for the second one, i can't confirm, i don't even live near london, nevermind in it

someone fucking answer

Not too sure, i've heard at 7 AM tomorrow (9 hours away)

>all the big cities also have a muslim population there too
So you're saying a large muslim population is correlated with a higher level of education and successful people?

You can argue all you want, the facts are still that those are the people generally voting remain, regardless of being muslim or whatever.

other way around.

then why the fuck is everyone chimping out

The line.

>then why the fuck is everyone chimping out
Because it's obvious that we're in the minority

Do i look like someone who know's every single fuckers mind on this site?

Most likely speculation, assumptions

People are posting fake we won! threads to trick people into thinking we won before it was announced so that they can make one of their autistic collages if we lose. They did the same thing with Romney and Obama.

>The reason the big cities are voting remain is because the level of education and successful people is generally higher

Ja Sven, så är det...

>Most people in london are fucking muzzies

When are british people going to reconquer their land from foreign invaders?

>educated

Brainwashed by leftist universities.

Do you actually think universities are still places of education, instead of just SJW hives?

oh well, it's a same thing in almost every "eu" city.
Poland is having a good policy, finn is going to deport most of the new rapefugees,,
but we can all be happy that we are not Sweden or Germany,,, those places are already lost the game

We won't. We're too cucked unless someone manages to do what i said at

>have liberal friend who recently moved to UK
>puts on snapchat story she's going to polling station
>next snap is of her voting paper
>voted stay

No surprises

I thought you had to be a UK resident for a few years or some shit in order to vote?

I voted remain

good luck tomorrow lads

Voted remain lads.

Most leftists are opposed to the EU retard. This goes for every EU country.

It's hilarious watching Sup Forums desperately flail around trying to make sense of this

>It's also hilarious watching Stockholm becoming a new baghdad

I invite you to read the Sup Forums sticky and see how it applies to your post. Also:
>greentexting wrong
newfag

Thanks op just voted remain, did I do good!

>sweden
>you always lose the game
>fag,,

What are you even trying to write now?
You know you're anonymous, right? You can just walk away from this and nobody will know you lost an argument

just enjoy your ramadan,, my good friend'

heh

This triggers sweden

Please god let the brits leave. I may actually consider moving there if they do.

It'll be rigged, with Jo Cox's death they'll use it to justify the rigging and everyone will go "ah yeah jo cox yeah ok seems right"

It'll never happen. The controlling powers want remain.

If you bet on remain you are basically earning a risk-free premium. Hillary also wins the presidency, guaranteed.

And I will also add - through this scepticism of democracy and a belief in establishment rigging is how I have earned a living for the past 6 years.