What was marty saying here?

>Marty turns out to be the scumbag of the two
Really makes you think...

>trouble with social/societal norms

he means don't be a wizard

childhood is idolizing marty
adulthood is realizing rust makes more sense

He is thinking about himself OP

Autism prohibits you from understanding nuance doesn't it OP?

What age is he talking about? I'm 27, have i reached that age yet?

a king without a sword
a land without a king

>turns out

He was always the scumbag. Rust was just weird as fuck.

Holy shit I didn't even realize that could be what he meant
Because at that point in time him and his family were separated if I remember correctly

It depends, but it's usually 35-40

reminder

No idea who that is on the left

Was jared born in ambrosia?

Didn't Reeves' kids die or something?

Girlfriend had a stillborn and then I think she later got into a car accident and died.

tfw

Knowing reeves: probably.

Jesus fuck no man deserves that happening to them. Unless it's a leftist redditor cuck.

How do we protect his smile bros?

Christmas eve aswell, thats fucking rough

He was always talking about himself whenever he was on screen in the interrogation room.

>Riding high on The Matrix being a smash hit
>Christmas Eve 1999
>a week before new millennium

Clooney's gonna hit a wall soon, you can tell.
Though getting up to that age without your face collapsing is still impressive

Why would you ever want to bring s kid into this world. It's a waste of money, he/she will become a debt slave to government, and will eventually become brainwashed victim of the cultural propaganda that is destroying America. There are no long term benefits

If I ever got some slut pregnant I would genuinely hang myself. No way am I passing on my genetics to some poor kid

They're all gay

Making sure you don't become a genetic footnote

A family doesn't necessarily mean kids.

He's clearly talking about himself. It's subtly implied that Marty, like Rust, is contemplating suicide.

Basically, he's out of things to live for. When you hit your late 40s and realize there's no one around you, you'll feel the same.

Stamos doesn't look that good. Get a more recent pic, faggot. Truth is they all look like shit now, despite your memery. Only damaged man looks young, but he also looks like a faggot.

>le nihilistic pessimistic millennial

I agree, cancer like you shouldn't reproduce.

Again with this thread.

Shows how fuckers on this board can only discuss primitive life experiences and trendy politics in +200 posts easily, but can't discuss a film for shit, maybe argue a bit on literal plot points and that's it.

And the sad thing is janitors will keep this thread just because OP's pic is somewhat related to the board, but the actual posts and substance doesn't matter at all.

Fucking Television & Film my ass.

t. 13 year old

>turns out
He was since the 1st episode, Rust was A CUTE

you dont have any purpose in life and get reckless

same with women except they become radical feminists

You'll start regretting it around the age of 45 and it will only go worse

based libs walking hand in hand into extinction

Wow! I'm just like them!

B A S E D

If you've got no younger siblings you kinda need to go get some kids eventually. Otherwise you're literally alone. It's a scary thought.

I'm glad that my parents had kids later on and I'm like their older as fuck bro.

I'd kill myself if I didn't have some semblance of a future where someone will take care of my slowly aging and eventual azheimer retarded ass.

>If you've got no younger siblings you kinda need to go get some kids eventually. Otherwise you're literally alone. It's a scary thought.
this doesn't make any sense. did you mean you'll die alone? if you don't have ANY siblings, then you need kids.

What if your younger siblings get murdered when you get old? Or they get cancer in their 50s, but you don't. You just keep on living. For what? Who knows? Ever think about that?

wtf I hate breeding now

>did you mean you'll die alone

That basically. Wives come and go sometimes. If you get someone really close to you and a huge group of friends then it's fine but the older I've gotten the less this occurs. I'm barely 30 and I'm glad I've got family.

Fuck most people.

breeder brainwashing
make babies or you're nothing!
take out a giant mortgage for a house a bank owns and be in debt for life!

>not making children
and this is why fucking sandniggers will take over the world and turn everything to shit. hope you are happy. I bet your a brap poster too

nice victim mentality