Boy he 'bout to do it

boy he 'bout to do it

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/StratSentinel/status/897288107078303744
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

good

Oh shit man, someone better head over to /pol and give Trump a heads up

he don't have the balls for this move. i'd say so far he's played his hand perfectly. but launching towards Guam could cause China to revoke its protection. and if that is the case, game over.

US would respond with missile strikes and if Kim returns with artillery fire, it's full scale war.

What's with the weird photo?

it's an oddly-timed screencap of a video

he trapped himself into a corner

He could either launch missiles at Guam, prove that he's not afraid of the U.S. to his people, however it'd start a war with the U.S. and he'd lose his guardian China. And the Regime would crumble under the might of U.S.+SK+JP+NATO+ANZUS.

Or he could pussy out, and he'll lose legitimacy both diplomatically and with his people.

He chose the latter

It was a lose lose situation for him however.

Kim Jung-un is like a Chihuahua dog. He is all bark and no bite.

that feel

>NK State Media: KJU decided not to strike Guam. May change mind if “Yankees persist in... dangerous reckless action”
twitter.com/StratSentinel/status/897288107078303744

>Still DEFCON 5

I'm still scared though

im my opinion, he won't strike. he'll review the plans but not execute them. he'll eat the sanctions while developing his nuke tech. by the time he's finished perfecting the nuke tech he'll do an actual test and say 'it's too late i've got enough ICBM's to strike through america's missile defense, i want a seat at the negotiating table now.'

based kimmy.
drop one big one over plastic korea for me

He'll lose nothing with his people, doing outrageous stunts and threats is par for the course with the North Korean regime.

Trump on the other hand is being mocked in China for making threats he didn't deliver on.

Chinese CIA will kill him to stop americans from getting north korean territory before he goes to war

he already killed his half-brother that was in Chinese territory.

the Chinese lost their puppet in waiting already so there is no viable person to replace him that the people would accept.

You aren't the one getting bombed though. I live 10miles from a city that is likely to be bombed.

Go camping

>I live 10miles from a city that is likely to be bombed.

CHI

>nuclear war in my time
YES!
Kim, shoot up my house I'm out!

The regime is going to come to an end eventually; phones and other such gadgets mean that Norks are gradually more aware of the outside world, there is less and less respect for the Kim family, and at this point it's mostly the use of terror that keeps the population in line.

We just have to hold the line until the end comes and a Romania 1989 event happens; when that will be I don't know. Could be 30 years from now, but it will get here.

I am going to call my parents and see if I can visit them in Utah.

What a coincidence

indons will invade for clay while america is preoccupied with norks and china

shiiiieeeet I still haven't gotten around to buy a gas mask

I mean, if the world is nuking itself to hell, then I want to look stylish with a neat gas mask on my face when the skin is melting off my face.

>prove that he's not afraid of the U.S. to his people

Do you seriously think his people have any idea about this?

He could show up at the White House tomorrow and suck Trumps dick as an apology and no single soul in North Korea would ever hear about it.

The state-run T.V. doesn't it tell them?

Not the failures. He will refuse to strike Guam and then the state news will spin it as a brilliant Korean victory, probably lie and say Trump begged him not to.

No matter what he does, he will never lose the respect of his people because they will NEVER hear of any action that would cause them to lose it.

>He's probably gonna target the west coast so I won't get to die in nuclear heat
What a shame.

I just want to tell you that I am sorry for every time wished NK tu nuke you americans, I was joking, I hope he doesn't do it

>Chinese CIA will kill him to stop americans from getting north korean territory before he goes to war

They won't now. That was possible when the successor they could install was his brother who was buddies with China.

He has his brother killed, so now there's no one China could install into power that would be as much of a good puppet, leaving NK basically under them to manage, which they wouldn't want.

Real fucking funny now, isn't it Juan?

IM SORRY

All the Chinese-supported personnel in North Korea have already been cleansed some decades ago

How about this
>China engineers a coup
>Cult of kim comes to an end
>Strong sovereign north korea recovers by itself with china's help
>Becomes more "normal" on China's model
>Much later ww3 happens
>Degenerate americanized south korean government falls to new respectable legitimate north korean government
>Democracy meme dies
>Capitalism meme dies
>Everyone becomes better off

Not even a commie btw just not a liberal either. Also not socially leftist. But I guess I sort of like stalin

>Not even a commie btw
>But I guess I sort of like stalin
Get out

>I guess I sort of like stalin

His presence are some absolutely stupid cheap-shots that are of course there just to trip us up.

Hell yeah america! Punch those nazis XDD

Kek

Plz no kim i'm not ready T.T

the faggot knows that china won't do shit if he goes first, so now he's pussying out.

It was cancelled

He's not gonna do shit

I've been waiting for something to happen since 2013 and nothing

If he done something I think China would react before America. They would rush in and remove Kim Jong Un and replace the government because China wants North Korea around but needs it subservient and not actually lash out.