This is shit

this is shit

Elaborate, you needledickdrone.

it really is. 00s buttindie revival bands killed rock music

i don't watch the melon
this. so fucking bland

I wouldn't say it's shit but it's so absurdly overrated that I feel like attacking it whenever it gets brought up.

Finally I can use this meme!

I never got it either. Very boring.

Correct opinion.

mediocre at best

>44 KB, 300x300
since when do you have it? 2002?

this

no, this is it

fuck off

I used to think it was painfully boring, but for some I reason I was always drawn back to it.

If anything, it's simplicity is what makes it so appealing. The riffs are so tight and memorable, the vocals are delivered with such passion, the beats are straightforward and effective, and the bass does its job well enough to tie it all together.

Suspend your predispositions about "muh uninvnetive songwriting" and just bask in its catchiness.

This album is very good although some tracks have worn off over time and i have to skip them

It's pretty good, I think. The hooks and riffs are solid. It's definitely not shit. I can understand the backlash against it, but listen to it in a vacuum insofar as you can, and it holds up.

I happen to enjoy this album a lot. Please give me something of similar style that you would consider better

literally not a single bad song on the album

American Football

Not similar

It's been done a million times in higher res, boy

Not OP but check out Spoon, specifically Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga. Also Albert Hammond Jr.'s first two solo albums

It's a knee