You will never make anything this good, faggot

You will never make anything this good, faggot.

Ok

Ok

it's just a psych rock rehash. I don't understand why everyone's creaming themself over this album

I really don't like the amount of compression on this album. I think it really detracts from the music. As bad as Californication.

See

I'll make something better than Lady Dada's Nightmare, though.

i doubt it

>music is reminiscent of a genre so it's irrelevant
Fuck, I hate this board.

Except it really isn't at all. I've never heard a psych rock song like Brian Eno before. They took influence from a lot of weird new wave shit I think, this band called the Deep Freeze Mice. The chord progressions on this can be pretty complex, and not to mention the neo-psychedelic influence.

>You will never make anything as good as Congratulations
That's not a very high bar to begin with.

Agreed. I think Flash Delirium and Siberian Breaks are greatly arranged tunes once you start studying the chords.

SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT COMPRESSION AND MIXING AND 'DYNAMICS'. LITERALLY SHUT THE FUCK UP. FUCK YOU.

ALSO FUCK YOU OP. NO ONE CARES.

fuck u

Listen to Reading an Agatha Christie by the deep freeze mice. It's the song that inspired Brian Eno (the MGMT song, not the man).

this album is NOT GOOD

ur a cunt and u know it

Yeah those two are great examples of their songwriting skills on here. People dismiss this too easily as being derivative without giving it a chance to see how they made it their own

I think that influence Song for Dan Treacy, not Brian Eno. But yeah I listened to them a bit when I first heard MGMT talk about them. Wasn't the biggest fan, but maybe I should revisit

This.

point to another album that is even remotely like congratulations

I know someone who can, though

Greatest (rock) album of the decade really

this

sup bro ;) rate my cock

it's pretty purple

tiny and gross

fantano?
nice needledick

Light 6

aids/10