The name's Bond

The name's Bond.

*10 minutes of silence and staring

He's too much of a pretty boy, you need someone with a rugged look to play him

REAL JAMES BOND

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................James.....................................................................................Bond.....................................................................................

say no more.

Terrible shoulder game, makes him look like a manlet with oversized head

I spy

*odd british accent*

a gay bond? like that will ever happen!

THE NAME'S BOND

you eye's not so big

best metallica album desu

TAKE IT OFF

>Jon Hamm probably has a terrific penis
>no woman will ever be as happy after seeing your penis as they are after seeing Jon Hamm's penis
Why do we live?

If an Australian can play Bond, I guess a Canadian can too. He's still ethnically British anyway.

Gosling is a terrible prospect for Bond, he doesn't have the suave handsomeness of Lazenby and Brosnan, the charisma of Moore, the cold hitman-professionalism of Dalton or Craig and he has absolutely nothing on Connery. Whilst I don't think he's right for the role, Idris Elba would make a better Bond than Gosling because he at least has some of those traits.

tell me she doesn't look like ryan

Was this originally a joke or was it a nonsensical anti-joke that someone invented a super-specific joke for?

>last night i pierce brosnan hamburgered your sister

its time for an american bond

American Bond wouldn't make any sense. Bond's entire deal is that he's the last vestige of an empire that became irrelevant before he even finished high school. Plus he's all "Queen and Country", America doesn't have a queen.

Maybe in 50 years, when America fades the way Britain did, an American Bond will make sense.

There is only one logical choice, with the downfall and poor direction of the latest Bond movies the series needs to return the previous iterations. Sean Connery was THE classic Bond and nobody yet has surpassed him. But I think I know of one actor who might

Last night i bond burgered your sister

hes called Jason bourne

Last night I bonded with your sister's meat.

He would be a good Q

The crossover audience would be amazing, a whole new generation of fans

too young