Supreme Court tie blocks Obongo's executive immigration plan

Other urls found in this thread:

watchdog.org/156197/multiple-voters-crosscheck/
whitehouse.gov/blog/2016/06/23/president-obama-supreme-court-ruling-immigration-reform
supremecourt.gov/opinions/15pdf/15-674_jhlo.pdf
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/supreme-court-tie-dooms-obama-immigration-policy-n582961
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Should have thought about that before they entered a country illegally

I will never understand why you cunts don't just kick those people out.

> Holas muchachos! Soy Hillary!

BASED SCOTUS

holy shit, she just admitted that there are at least 10 million people who don't belong in America! And that number is likely much higher.

because that would be racist

tweeting in Spanish to pander to illegals and their supporters

Because there are? Unlike Trump, most politicians don't deny inconvenient facts.

because they always pretend to be innocent when you point at them
it's really hard to convince people that someone who is not currently acting aggressively towards them is a threat to them

5 million Democrat voters.

fuckhavingbordersandlawsandshit.jpg

I don't see why legal citizens should pay taxes to give to foreign illegals. It's literally punishing people who play by the rules and awarding exploiters who cheat them.

>be more growing up in us.
>be having liberal parents
>Dad instills in me the belief that I'm basically fucked up shits creek without a paddle because I have to compete against illegal aliens who dont pay taxes and will work for a fraction of the pay.
>continues to vote for cunt like that that tweet in Spanish to gain the illegal vote.
>tells me I have a dangerous line of thinking for expressing the slightest amount of nationalism.
>mfw i respected his opinion for so long and used to think the country would be lost without his generations experience and influence
>mfw cognitive dissonance is this deeply embedded in the liberal perspective
>mfw i have no face.

How are they torn apart? Doesn't Mexico have room for their own citizens?
Help me out with this newspeak, am autism.

>tie
>based

Means 4 of those fuckers would have thrown your Constitution in the trash. That is far from based, thats scary

Walls and deportations will come to you thanks to Justice Clarence Thomas, but only if you reply "Is this nigga Obama serious?" to this post.

because those people will vote democratic so they wont deport them.

Haven't you learned? Leftist always side with the criminal

XD Nailed him, Hillbro!

*brofist*

#LoveTrumpsHate, #ImWithTerrorism

Why does she write in Spanish?

>talking in spanish
>wishing people happy ramadan

We all know Clinton's audience isn't the American people. Her entire campaign is simply trying to guilt whites to vote for her.

This makes me sad that some people believe this

Can't wait!

So, who is going to "die by natural causes and be denied autopsy" next?

Tell your father straight up he's a cuck and he's the reason why America is the way it is.

I'm serious.

95% of her posts are pandering to some group while Trump addresses us all as Americans

It's a little more than that, though. You won't kill them or overthrow the government and deport them yourself, so they are free to do as they wish.

There's no consequences for shitting right in a conservative's mouth, is there? They just laugh at you and keep making bank. Dumb milfag.

Obama BTFO
Trump vindicated. Build the fucking wall already.

That's funny as fuck but I want them all sent to BrazilThen they (maybe) won't come back

I WILL NOT GO BACK
REEEEEEEEEEEEEspond

Is this nigga Obama serious?

Thomas is an honorary white in my eyes

I would imagine people like you would be sad that some people believe the truth and don't just throw their hands into the air and give up to sensational shit flinging because "that's the way it is." I hope you enjoy your sad farewell party because while the future is certainly not bright for my values, yours are downright dead.

>*Actively discriminates against Asians in college admissions*

AYO HOL UP

What was this about? Burgers, please explain.

ABSOLUTELY BASED

Because in reality our government is just as cucked as Germany and Sweden.

The difference is our check and balance system is still hanging on and keeping some small majority of power with the populace.

Triple dubs of Truth.

Obongo tried to grant amnesty to illegals via executive order, and a federal judge in Texas blocked it (fun fact: I went to school with the judge's daughter). Then the SC ruled on it and since it was a split decision, the lower court ruling is upheld, holding that Obongo's executive order was invalid.

because 4 are repubs and 4 are dems you nig. Just happy one of them didn't turn on the others, thats how fag marriage was passed one republican turned on the others.

Obama used executive action to shield millions of illegal immigrants from deportation. The tie vote means that idea was rejected.

Obama was just crying liberal tears on the TV. Now he's going to use his pen and phone.

i tried to once and then my mother cried because she thinks im a racist, bigot, Islamophobic redneck that should move back to the city for re-indoctrination

>
>Walls and deportations will come to you thanks to Justice Clarence Thomas, but only if you reply "Is this nigga Obama serious?" to this post.
Him and West are fine Americans

All people and politicians lie trump included. Hillary is the biggest liar and most corrupt person to ever run for president.

I thought you're leaving your families to come here illegally to begin with.

dont break the fucking law then

they are about to get kicked out

t-minus 150 days

so when is it getting changed that just being born here grants citizenship despite whether or not the parents are citizens?

too many cucks here

its a joke

Literally all she has left is identity politics and ad hom.

Don't just expect it, anticipate it user.

How can they vote if they are illegally in the US? Surely they can't register to vote?

Here in California illegals can get a fucking drivers license and vote dude it's crazy

Half the places don't even ask for ID. There are people that actually think that voter ID laws are racist. It's like bizarro world.

We don't have voter ID laws in most places because das raycis

It was 4-4.

If Hillary wins SCOTUS is lost, the US is lost.

Prepare anons. Prepare.

Oy Vey mu 5 million

oh....this admin promises to deport only the 'violent" illegals

This fucker had seven felony arrests and was deported FIVE times before he killed Kate

>build that motherfucking wall

What stops people from voting multiple times?

Great news and don't forget Hillary Clinton is a criminal.

Clinton gives aid and comfort to illegal aliens.

whats happening? people getting deported now?

Came here to post this. Also, triple check.

This is incredibly sad!

Aside from the fact that this is incredibly unAmerican, it also means that you have 4 million people NOT paying taxes. Good job racists, you got your wish!

Fuck the economy, fuck everything, all that matters is that your small brained racism bullshit is allowed to stay, right? You guys are embarrassing.

please respond

Not much to stop you, there were 7 million multiple voters in 2014

watchdog.org/156197/multiple-voters-crosscheck/

No just blocking bongo's executive order to grant amnesty to ilegals already in the US. The tie sends it back to lower courts and the process will repeat until a new SCOTUS judge is appointed

i did not need that imagery in my life

Wrong. Its blocked completely since a lower court already ruled on it

>leaf telling America what it means to be american.

the tie sends it back to the lower courts

Nothing like (((A Fucking Leaf))) to tell us how intolerant and racist we are

Why the fuck? How is it fair neet bernouts and welfare nogs and illegals can spend the election day voting at every county while the rest of the voters work and then vote once? Sounds pretty fucked up desu

>kill a justice
>still can't control the supreme court

Which justice is going to "accidentally" die next?

well upholds their decision really. the tie means the lower court decision is final

How the shit do illegals get to vote anyways, wtf?!

She also gave aid to ISIS. SHE LITERALLY SHOULD BE HUNG FOR TREASON

INSTEAD THE DEMOCRATS HAIL HER AS A GREAT CHAMPION.

WE ARE IN THE TWILIGHT ZONE

It's a way to add to the permanent Democratic voting base since they will all most likely vote blue

>let me tell you about your country

>illegal immigrant family getting ousted for doing something illegal
>muh future democrat voters -H
If we're lucky the crusty cunt will have a stroke.

Doesn't that essentially make it dead?

The country full of people being replaced and economically ruined, telling us we are short sighted.

Leafs are remarkable creatures. Pic related

Yes because the appeals court blocked it

Jesus Christ we need Trump to win. The thought of Shilldabeast picking the next Justice is terrifying.

>I will never understand why you cunts don't just kick those people out.

Because half of white people are bleeding heart SJWS

We can thank the hippys of the boomer era for this.

> it also means that you have 4 million people NOT paying taxes.
>Implying that they were ever paying taxes in the first place

You believe that middle-class Mexicans are here, when it is their poor, their idiots, and their lawbreakers. Why don't you take them off our hands if you want them so much.

Daily reminder that 95% of all your infrastructure and population is within 100 kilometres from the USA border. Daily reminder that we could conquer and occupy your entire country in 12 hours flat. Daily reminder that there is nothing you could do to resist us.

Canada is a vassal state. You exist only because we tolerate your existence.

Does someone have an official link to the supreme court ruling?

so many good parts there, and free of people just wilderness. And a lot of fish too. This is a norseman's dream.

I get you haven't settled our Helluland, but damn so little in our Markland too. Why nothing at ingolsfsey? that be or possibly be that island to the west of vinalnd there.. that's New Foundland.

Nothing on the Supreme Court website

whitehouse.gov/blog/2016/06/23/president-obama-supreme-court-ruling-immigration-reform

oh fuck off you rotten cunt, i hope you get hit by a speeding car and bleed out slowly

Thanks.

>in 12 hours

That's a generous estimate.

You seem upset tho

There are 15,000,000 Democrats waiting to become voting citizens goy

It would be racist to send 'em back

> Voting multiple times
Shirley you can't be serious.

Found it.

supremecourt.gov/opinions/15pdf/15-674_jhlo.pdf

Supreme Court Tie Dooms Obama Immigration Policy
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/supreme-court-tie-dooms-obama-immigration-policy-n582961

Announced in late 2014, the policy sought to shield more than 4 million people — mostly Latinos — from deportation. But lower courts blocked its implementation after Texas and 25 other states sued, claiming the president had no power to order the changes.

The split was reflected in a one-sentence statement from the court: "The judgment is affirmed by an equally divided Court."

The death of Justice Antonin Scalia left the Supreme Court evenly divided on the issue. Thursday's tie vote means the justices were unable to announce a ruling, an outcome that leaves in place the lower court rulings against enforcing the plan.

Under the proposal, adults in the United States illegally could remain if they meet certain residency requirements and have children who are American citizens or lawful permanent residents. It would also expand another program, now in effect, that allows young people to stay in the country if they were brought here under age 16.

It would not offer permanent legal status but would defer for three years any effort to seek deportation for those qualified.

The states argued that Congress has never given presidents a blank check for granting lawful status to people here illegally. They said the policy would do far more than simply abandon removal proceedings by converting illegal presence into lawful status and granting permission to seek work permits.

Thursday's tie vote does not strike down the Obama proposal. In bringing the case to the Supreme Court, the government sought authority to begin enforcing the policy while the lawsuit brought by the states works its way through the lower courts.

>the fate of this country is literally in the hands of who is voted in this November

Because it would be rude.

saved

Chicano Here

Cool. I know who to vote for. Thanks. XDD